News Entitled piece of shit killed his parents for the money

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Oct 31, 2015.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    MISSING2-master180.jpg

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. — A 27-year-old Connecticut man will be charged with murder in the death of his parents, an Easton couple who had been missing since August and whose remains were found on Thursday in the nearby town of Weston, the State Police said Friday night.

The couple, Jeanette and Jeffrey Navin, had not been heard from since shortly after Mr. Navin texted their elder son, Kyle Navin, on Aug. 4, asking, “Did you hurt mom?” (He replied: “No absolutely not. Why would you think.”)

Kyle Navin was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation last month on a charge of possessing a firearm while addicted to heroin. Late Friday, the State Police said he would also be charged with two counts of murder, after the authorities confirmed that remains found in Weston were those of his parents.

Also on Friday night, the State Police arrested Kyle Navin’s girlfriend, Jennifer Valiante, 31, of Westport, and charged her with conspiracy to commit murder and hindering prosecution, according to her lawyer, Elliot R. Warren. She was being held on $2 million bond.

Kyle Navin’s relationship with his parents had long been tumultuous, and a 27-page affidavit used to obtain the arrest warrant of Ms. Valiante showed that it had become increasingly acrimonious in recent months.

Both Jeanette and Jeffrey Navin had confided in friends that they were worried about their son’s drug use. The couple planned to sell their trash-hauling business and cut him out of their will, Ms. Navin told a friend in late July, according to the affidavit.

In May, Kyle Navin sent a text message to Ms. Valiante about plans to “take them down,” referring to his parents, and “get some money out of them somehow.”

In July, he sent a text message to her about a plan to “solve every single problem and give us a wealthy amazing life.”

According to the affidavit, she replied: “I hear ya. It sounds very good I just don’t know.”

After a few exchanges, he wrote, “Wipe out the infection and get $ for life. ... It’s perfect plan.”

Earlier on Friday, in a previously scheduled detention hearing for Kyle Navin in Federal District Court in Bridgeport on the initial gun charge, Tracy Lee Dayton, an assistant United States attorney here, told Magistrate Judge William I. Garfinkel, “The defendant is a suspect in the murder of his parents.”

During the hearing, Mr. Navin’s lawyer, Eugene J. Riccio, asked the judge to release Mr. Navin on the gun charge, to which he had pleaded not guilty. Mr. Riccio noted at that time that state authorities had not charged Mr. Navin in his parents’ disappearance. But Ms. Dayton made it clear that the authorities believed he might be a flight risk.

Judge Garfinkel ordered that Mr. Navin continue to be detained at a federal prison in Rhode Island. He has “significant incentive” to flee, the judge said.

The remains were discovered on Thursday afternoon by a property owner who was clearing brush at 89 Norfield Road in Weston, according to the police. The remains were taken to the office of the chief medical examiner. On Friday night, the authorities confirmed that those were of Jeffrey and Jeanette Navin.

The Navins raised their two sons, Kyle and Taylor, in Weston, a well-to-do town. The couple sold the family home last spring and moved to a rented house in Easton in June.

In the days after they disappeared, their elder son’s account of when and where he last saw his parents, and what he discussed with them, changed over several days during interviews with the local and State Police, according to an affidavit written last month by Michael Zuk, an F.B.I. agent.

A police search of Kyle Navin’s home in Bridgeport yielded drug paraphernalia and two guns, the affidavit said. Authorities also found a Home Depot receipt, dated the day after the Navins disappeared, for germicidal bleach, drain opener, stain remover and contractor cleanup bags.

At the time of his arrest in September, Mr. Navin “had fresh heroin track marks all over his feet and arms,” the prosecutor told the court.

Jeffrey Navin, 56, operated a trash-hauling business called J & J Refuse in Westport for nearly 30 years. He co-owned the business with his brother William Navin of Easton. Kyle Navin worked as the company’s operations manager. Jeanette Navin, 55, worked as a library aide at Weston Intermediate School.

missing-articleLarge.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/31/n...sing-connecticut-couple-son-is-a-suspect.html

Scarlett Ohara likes this.
  2. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Thanks for killing my buzz, dawg.

3. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I had a friend in law school who met a similar fate. She was an older student (in her 40s) whose husband owned a very successful business. They lived in Scarsdale and had a teenage son. A few years after graduation I found out that the son, in a heroin rage, shot both my friend and her husband and then burned their house down to make it look like they died in the fire. Just goes to show - some people live in mansions but you never know what's going on behind closed doors.

4. dawg

Reputations:
    161171-a3363860-3ef0-11e4-b960-2caaf0b197a5.jpg

5. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Parents deserved to die for bringing this rat into the world.:dontknow:

Lemmy likes this.
  6. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    Yeah man. Just starting my first beer :(
    Sick little fuck.... Not you dawg the kid

piledriver123 likes this.
  7. usedtampon

usedtampon Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Parents don't get to choose their kids and kids are stuck with whoever is their parent. Most people don't particularly like other family members, but pretend they love them because they have to defend family values. I'm surprised there aren't more killings.

AmishGirl and Gusbuss like this.
  8. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    At lesat he killed the ones that fucked him up instead of an "innocent" couple.

9. Micheal Kenyon

Micheal Kenyon Here

Reputations:
    I'm telling ya, my state raises murderers. They're a dime a dozen in these parts.

RonHeinzkaboot likes this.
  10. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    You can't really say the kid was spoiled. He showed real initiative and sticktoitiveness by murking out his own family.

11. stash

stash 2017 Kimbra of All Media VIP

Reputations:
    nothing worse than a gun-toting junkhead :grad:

12. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Is that a thing?

Scarlett Ohara likes this.
  13. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    I would give anything to see my parents again, if only for a few minutes and this POS killed his. There is a special place in Hell for him.

14. dawg

Reputations:
    He doesn’t deserve to draw another breath.

15. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    Younger brother gonna inherit it all now.

@Schmoopy

16. stanggirl

stanggirl There's no replacement for displacement VIP

Reputations:
    See, this is a case for me NOT having a kid. I mean, you don't know what you will end up with.

Sometimes nature trumps nurture

17. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Unlawful possession of a firearm while being addicted to heroin. Is that a thing?

18. stash

stash 2017 Kimbra of All Media VIP

Reputations:
    what am I, a fucking lawman?

19. HypocriteHowie

HypocriteHowie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jesus Christ, I buy a $400 lawnmower and I lose the fucking receipt but this shit head buys the complete list of items you need to cover up a murder and keeps his receipt.

What a dope.

20. Mugsy

Mugsy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The most vicious fights are always between family, it's almost like we're comfortable enough around them to let our rage truly show.

IfTheyOnlyKnew and Gusbuss like this.