Eric the Actor reflects on Dr. King's legacy.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Chimney Portions, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Has Dr. King's Dream Been Realized Yet? I Don't Think So.

Today I watched Mr. President Barack Obama deliver a great speech 50 years after Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have A Dream" speech and his march on Washington. Well, "I Have A Really Good Question." The question is: Would he really be happy with how the country is now compared to then?

If you ask me, I feel as if he would still be disappointed in this country. I mean, finally our country elected the country's first African American President, not only to one term but to two terms. After all I have seen, experienced, and heard in my 38 years of life, this suggests to me that Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., would more than likely feel as if we still have a really long way to go until his dream is finally realized. I mean, look at the facts. It is clear that people, from kids to adults, still are not being treated as equals. Kids and adults are still being bullied, looked down upon, and/or harassed for their race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or for being poor or homeless. Not only that, but disabled people and little people like me are still pretty much seen as freaks and less human than anyone else.

To quote the late great WWE Superstar Owen Hart, "Enough is enough and it's time for a change." Even with great reality shows like Little People Big World, Little Couple, and Animal Planet's Pit Boss, people still look at little people and people with disabilities as not being equal to the average person at all. One clear example is the Howard Stern "Wack Pack." This is a group that is mainly made up of mentally and physically disabled people who are made fun of and used for laughs to entertain the listeners. I have been unwillingly in that group for almost eleven years. No one, no matter who they are, what they do, what their religion is, their gender, their sexual preference, whether they are poor, homeless, or mentally or physically disabled should ever be picked on, bullied, harassed, or made to feel like they are less human than anyone else.

We as a nation also need to continue to work on allowing everyone to have completely equal rights. I believe that even though I myself am not gay and I will admit that I have not totally supported gay rights until around 2006. Am I homophobic? No, not at all. Maybe I was years ago, and really I should not be because they, like me, were born to be different. I was born to be a little person (keywords there: little person) in a wheelchair, and they were born to love someone that was their same gender. I did not become a little person in a wheelchair by choice. It's not like God asked me, "Hey, you are going to be born soon, do you want to be of normal height and be able to walk or be a little person in a wheelchair your whole life?" I am pretty sure if that had happened, I would have picked to not be a little person with health issues in a wheelchair just to make life easier and not have to deal with people being jerks.

The government finally needs to completely open the door and let anyone of any gender marry whomever they want -- of course as long as the other person is over the legal age of 18 and is not related to them in any way and the person is not marrying animals, cars, and other non human items. I do feel that it is good that the government gave up on the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy. To me it is stupid to keep gay people out of the country's military because gay people clearly are allowed to defend our cities, towns, states, and counties as fire fighters, federal agents, police officers, and paramedics/EMTS. So there is no reason why they should not be allowed to defend our great country in the military.

-Erik S. Lynch

2. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    P.S. I still will not play a fucking gay person on TV or in a movie. Ack Ack!

3. Vdrummer35

Vdrummer35 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    This has to be a Jon entry, not the uneducated etm's. It contained zero . zero of his profane rants. :dontknow:

4. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't speak retard and don't care. Cliffs Notes please.

5. Zarathustra

Zarathustra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not written by Eric. Johnny maybe?

6. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    He slammed Stern at least. Wonder if he knows it? :dontknow:

7. Vdrummer35

Reputations:
    This to, could be true. :c

8. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    it lacks his usual anger, but it quickly turned to be all about him, which is very eric. the gay love fest at the end makes me think he's planning to contact george about something. that's also very eric and could be why he left out the profanity. jesus, it's bad enough i read the whole thing, but then i analyzed it.

9. Vdrummer35

Reputations:
    You should dial 911 sooner than later. You may have PTSD from reading all of that. :c

10. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Howard exploits retards and cripples. Gays should be able to marry. But nobody should be allowed to marry their cars or pets. He didn't ask God to be a crippled McNugget. Something about Bret "The Hitman" hart.

11. dadadipshit

dadadipshit Member

Reputations:
    That midget writes like a real faggot.

12. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
  13. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Nice font border, you lazy fuck. Negged.

14. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    :rofl:

15. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    At least you didn't use white! :jj:

16. sloth22

sloth22 Active Member

Reputations:
    That's way more coherent than 'Dougie the Puggie'.

He must have been working on it since 2004.

17. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    I have to assume that he had an editor. Poor bastard...whoever assumed that task!

18. Hateman

Hateman Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I want to fuck his real doll

19. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i'm ok now, but i might have nightmares of eric crawling at me like that negro in a sock from the movie freaks.

20. Gumshoe

Gumshoe New Member Banned User

Reputations: