Eric the Diabolical Genius leaves a final Fvck You to Beth

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by nearly.normal, Sep 27, 2014.

1. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ..or was it all orchestrated by Wolfie..?
    :evil:

After the break Howard came back and took a call from Wolfie who said he had been in touch with Eric over the past couple of months. He said Eric was really mad about Gary and the ALS thing. He said that Eric really was a good guy. Howard thanked Wolfie for that. Wolfie said that he found out some things that Eric did like brushing his teeth. He asked how many times he thinks he did it. Howard said 3. Wolfie said it was just one. He said Eric told him he was really bad about it. Howard asked how that came up. Wolfie said he was talking to him for awhile and Eric would just tell him things like that. He asked Howard what he thinks his greatest fear is. Howard asked if it was Werewolves. Wolfie said it was venomous snakes actually.

Howard asked for more of those facts. Wolfie asked which actor Eric would want the career of. Howard guessed a couple like Johnny Depp. It turns out it was Matthew Perry. Howard laughed. Wolfie said that he told him that it was because he got to stand in a room with Amanda Peet while she was naked.

2. Maddysmom

Maddysmom Kunt Banned User

Reputations:
    If Karma is real Wiggy and his prized thoroughbred will end up looking like Eric for the rest of their lives, I loved that little fucker and admired the way he NEVER EVER liked Wiggy.

RIP Butterball.

3. aerostern

aerostern Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Always dug etm's calls, I always felt that if u didn't like his calls, u really didn't get the show...

4. Mack29

Mack29 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    In the beginning I wasn't that fond of him. As time went on I came to appreciate him
    In another thread someone referred to him as a snapping turtle.
    Excellent analogy.
    His lack of respect for Wiggy and everyone on the show was refreshing.
    I'm gonna miss that little guy.

5. Night Ape

Night Ape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I noticed that too. Howard being forced to talk about Amanda Peet in a positive light at first seems hilarious, but I wouldn't doubt for a minute that the Sterns and Peet have made up behind the scenes and this was Howard's evil way of foreshadowing Peet being on the show in couple weeks.

6. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    He wasn't a hair on the Great Hank the angry drunken dwarf's nutsack.......Ack-Ack.......

Trophy Knife and AGT Blows like this.
  7. Snotty

Reputations:
    I know that your AV is Robert Blake.....Which movie is that from?

8. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm obviously not the ape, but it's Lost Highway.

9. SlinkyNeckStern

SlinkyNeckStern High Pitch Mike Lookalike

Reputations:
    In about one month this will become -

"You know Robin, if you remember... I think it was Wolife that called in. Well, anyway if you remember, Robin, Wolfie asked our dear friend Eric the Actor which celebrity he most wanted to be and Eric said I would be his choice because I get to fuck Beth all the time."

10. TheWonk

TheWonk POTY Music Forum Gold

Reputations:
    Possibly Wolfie's last appearance on the show. No one pranks Wiggy.

11. Snotty

Reputations:
    Good? I also wanna' see that weird one Robin Williams did......."One Hour Photo"
    [​IMG]

12. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    One Hour Photo: One of my favorite movies ever.
    Lost Highway: Pseudo Intellectual rubbish.....but a good soundtrack.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
    XaltedSmoke, SomerSky and TheWonk like this.
  13. Snotty

Reputations:
    Looked up "Lost Highway".......David Lynch.................'Nuff said.....:p

Peau de Soie and killallposers like this.
  14. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The lovely Amanda is expecting baby #3 - no way Wiggy is having her on in a couple of weeks.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

XaltedSmoke and TheWonk like this.
  15. jdwhatever

jdwhatever Fesh Gold

Reputations:
    Why does Howard have a beef with Amanda ? What's the story?

XaltedSmoke likes this.
  16. jdwhatever

jdwhatever Fesh Gold

Reputations:
    I've noticed he talks bad about her but never heard why.

17. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Get this. Apparently Beth had a boyfriend supposedly stolen by Amanda Peet. Therefore Beth doesn't like Amanda Peet. So neither does Howard and has talked tons of shit on her. For stealing Beth's old boyfriend! Howard is a fucked up weirdo.

I can't remember the details (if someone else can, please provide), but that's the gist.

XaltedSmoke likes this.
  18. Mack29

Mack29 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Holy cow.
    Talk about drama queens.
    His daughters must be proud.:eek:
    He should be on one of those Housewife shows.

19. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth & Brian Van Holt dating. Beth, Brian and Amanda all appear in Whipped. Brian leaves Beth for Amanda during production. Thus leading to >>>

6/6/05 = Gary then asked another question he had. It was about why Howard hates Amanda Peet so much. There has to be something to it other than what Howard has said on the air. Howard said he just doesn't like the way she acts. Fred told a story about her giving him a nasty look one time and Howard said that he wouldn't be surprised if there aren't other people there who have had similar problems.

5/10/10 =
    Howard said Beth was already nervous about going on the show and then she had to deal with that. Howard said so many of these actresses go on shows like that and they're just awful. Howard said he saw Amanda Peet on Letterman and she had absolutely nothing to say. He said it really pisses him off too. He said Dave asked Amanda about what the movie was about and she just laughed. Howard said Dave asked her what was wrong and she just laughed. Howard said she sounds mentally ill. Howard said she probably doesn't care about the movie and she knows that no one is going to go see it. He said that her laugh was fake and she was cracking herself up about nothing. Howard said they just rolled the tape and there was no set up to the clip at all. Howard said she didn't promote the movie at all.

Howard said he can imagine the producer of the movie thinking about how she just fucked it up for them when she did that. Howard said this Amanda Peet was on with Letterman and she fucked it all up. He said it was an actress laugh and she's a ''fuckin bitch'' for doing that.

Howard asked the caller what he would do if something like that happened. Howard said that it was such a phony thing. He said it's phony, lazy, actress bull shit. If she had put up her own money she wouldn't have been laughing like that.

Howard said that anyone who hires her is an asshole. Howard said he wouldn't hire her to do shit. He said that he guarantees she grew up a rich kid. He later read that she was the daughter of a corporate lawyer. He figured he was right.

JD had the audio of the interview he was talking about. In the clip Amanda was joking about how she had to get herself to sell now that Dave was asking her about the movie. Howard said that's what she has to do when she does a movie. Howard said he guarantees she's a disaster doing anything. Howard played more of the audio and Amanda wasn't able to get anything out about the movie. She had a ''foggy brain'' about what the movie was about.

Howard said he has dated actresses and he knows that fake laugh that Amanda is doing. He said you can smell a fake and a phony like that. Howard let the clip play out and said that Dave isn't very tolerant about stuff like that. He said that the producer was probably glad that she was on Letterman to sell a few tickets and she didn't do a thing to help. Howard said the guy probably mortgaged his house to make the movie and this chick isn't doing anything to help sell it.

Howard said Dave doesn't care if the guy makes money with the movie. Howard wondered who is giving this girl money to be in movies. He said that she should go out and do what her father did. But Howard said that he wouldn't want her as his lawyer

9/18/02 =
    Howard said someone e-mailed him and wanted to know why he hates Amanda Peet so much. Howard said she's just a bad actress and she should be a waitress instead.

beetlejosh likes this.
  20. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I do rather agree w/him about her appearance on Letterman; it was awful & unprofessional..... :secret: