Eric The Midget Real Doll Bit

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ryan Lever, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Ryan Lever

Ryan Lever Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;JDhpxMVsOE0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDhpxMVsOE0[/video]

2. Gena

Gena Member

Reputations:
    I wish they would have made it, it would have been pure gold to see the staff run that train on a doll of that crabby club fucking footed little shit dribble. Sal and richard were crazy enough to do it. And to see it tied to balloons and hovering round the studio.. aw man, it would have been a hss to be proud of.

3. Ritalin Melt

Ritalin Melt New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Welcome to Kansas Logic:hehe:

4. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Maybe Monk could take donations for Dawgs Saloon to buy one?

5. Ryan Lever

Reputations:
    If i were Eric I would of done it! I would let stern make a doll out of me and they could all fuck it!

6. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Wonder why they lied all along the bit? Even hiring an actor to play the part of an employee from Real Doll?

Wouldn't it have been easier to call the Real Doll company and get a sponsorship for the doll? And like all stupid story lines on the show: No end. They just "forget" that it happened during a vacation.

(like the Ronnie blowing Richard bit. Where Howard lied about how Ashley Madison would sponsor it. Howard even said that he had lined up an interview with Ashley Madison's CEO to discuss it on the air. Guess they didn't find an actor to play that part or that Howard got angry when the real Ashley Madison CEO said that they had no interest to sponsor a guy blowing a guy. Why the fuck cant One Twelve sponsor these bits? Howard wants to see it, since he is gay)

7. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If Eric did it he would have been on 30 rock,2 broke girls, 2 and a half men,how I meet your mother,shark tank,the voice,the biggest loser ... Yet he was against it! :(:

8. Ryan Lever

Reputations:
    :jj:

9. HorseVsPelican

HorseVsPelican Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They lied because someone discovered that they were full of shit. It happened on SFN. Someone noticed that the guy who measured Eric was in an episode of Sal's show, Shw in the Hall. Then Eric called into the show about it and they pretended that it was a bit all along.

They do this shit all the time.

10. Matwiow

Matwiow Active Member

Reputations:
    I know. That was the first time I really really soured on the show. estimating that it would have cost at the most 20K and estimating that Howard makes 70M a year, it would have cost .00028% of his annual salary to do something that would have made so many fans happy. They could have milked the shit out of it too getting all sorts of content for fucking HTV. I didn't even think they could have flown the real doll around the studio with balloons. They could have driven Eric nuts by having High pitch fuck it or finger it's ass.

11. Matwiow

Matwiow Active Member

Reputations:
    Hate to double post but fuck it im drunk enough. Is that how it happened? I remember that time they goofed on Eric for assuming the Real Doll company had an official measurer. That call was when they let all the air out of it and made fun of Eric for assuming they were making the real doll. It could have been done. He could have had the Fidget doll in the studio like the Hank thing.

12. bigbump

bigbump Member

Reputations:
    One things for sure about this video clip. Artie = Heroin.

13. Ryan Lever

Reputations:
    possibly