News Ethical or not? Fred and Rose West murder/torture instruments on display

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MilkyDischarge, Aug 27, 2016.

1. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    Fred and Rose West’s collection of torture whips go on display in depraved crime museum
    A SICK collection of torture whips used by serial killing couple Fred and Rosemary West have been put on display in a museum.

Collector Andy Jones obtained the macabre weapons from 25 Cromwell Street in Gloucester – dubbed the House of Horrors – days after Fred West was arrested for his heinous crimes in 1994.

[​IMG]
    Barcroft Media

The whips used by Red and Rose West to abuse their victims
    [​IMG]
    PA:press Association

Fred and Rosemary West are two of Britain’s most notorious serial killers
    Depraved monster Fred West was detained at the home for the murder of 12 woman while his sick wife Rose was later detained for her involvement in 10 of those killings.

The warped duo used the whips to torture their victims and even used them to beat their own children.

Jones, who displays the weapons at The Crime Through Time Collection at Littledean Jail in Gloucestershire, says he was let into the notorious residence by a close friend who knew the Wests.

The unconventional curator, who calls his collection ‘murderabilia’, told the Mail Online that he will never reveal the identity of the person who let him into the horror home which was demolished in 1996.

RELATED STORIES
    Jones said he did not meet Rose West while in the property, despite the fact that she was still living there.

He said: “Rose was arrested fairly shortly after it. She wasn’t at the house when I was there.

“I was given a choice of what I wanted but having not realised how big the case was at the time I only took a number of items.”

[​IMG]
    Barcroft Media

One of the brutal weapons which the Wests used to torture their victims
    [​IMG]
    Barcroft Media

Jones collected the whips days after Fred West was arrested
    [​IMG]
    House of Horrors … 25 Cromwell Street, where the victims of Fred and Rosemary West were found
    Jones, who also owns a fork and spade owned by the Wests, insists he ‘regrets’ not taking more items from the home.

He said: “I could have had a lot more memorabilia but obviously no one knew how big the case was going to be.”

Fred West hanged himself in his prison cell in January 1995, before he could stand trial for his sadistic crimes.

His wife Rosemary, now aged 62, remains a prisoner at HMP Low Newton in Durham and was slapped with a rare ‘whole life tariff’ for her part in the killings.

The majority of the pair’s murders took place between 1973 and 1979.

2. RaeRae

RaeRae VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I wouldn't want to be in the same room with that stuff.

Beths Arab and Jayla like this.
  3. Pitzarea

Pitzarea Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I used to date this dominatrix. One time she hit me on my ass with the handle of a riding crop. Unbelievably painful.

4. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    I think it should be an interactive museum display and you can beat a mannequin with that stuff

Brokenbad and Time Bandit like this.
  5. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wouldn't want any of that stuff...I would like a german luger taken off a dead nazi on the battle field but that's just me.

6. Time Bandit

Reputations:
    good thought...did you have to dwell on it or did that inspiration pop up spontaneously?

7. Time Bandit

Reputations:
    speaking of dead lugars...my buddys dad got one just that way at battle of the bulge..my friend took it shooting and left it in the desert..what a fuck up...I would have stayed in the desert til I found it even if it took months, Now that I think of it he was probably drunk and didn't notice it missing til they were half way back, they were in high school. Naturally he let a buddy shoot it and everyone assumed the other packed it up. If I was his dad I never would have forgave him I don't think

8. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Shit Mult Hunter

Reputations:
    They have to be the most uninteresting serial killers ever. Whips?:jj:

JameGumb and LonghornJ like this.
  9. RaeRae

RaeRae VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Out of respect for the victims who suffered such agony those items should be locked away or destroyed.
    Plus other would be serial killers ( ahem) might get off on that stuff. No offense Milky :rolleyes:

10. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard related because he's pussy whipped.

11. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They did far far worse, but in the UK, the courts/the police still very much control the press with what they allow to be released when it comes to crimes like this. What is interesting is, normally when it's a male of female couple who are serial killers the male is normally the one who is most brutal , in this case rose west was worse if anything, fred was all about the raping , she was one who enjoyed causing the pain according to the few survivors. Fred would often burst into tears after raping them, rose west would seriously enjoy every bit of it. Rose west was the one who didn't want suriviors, fred let a few of them go if they tugged his black heart strings enough.