Even Sweden isn't immune

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Teacher and student dead, 2 seriously injured after stabbing attack by masked man at Sweden school
    BY Jason Silverstein
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Updated: Thursday, October 22, 2015, 9:37 AM
    • A
    • A
    • A
    Share this URL
    [​IMG] Splash/Kamerapress/IBL-AOP/Splash/Kamerapress/IBL-AOP
    Police hold back a panicked onlooker outside the school.
    A masked man fatally stabbed a teacher and student and seriously injured two others in a school in Sweden before police shot him Thursday morning.

The attacker, 21, entered a school in the industrial town Trollhättan around 10 a.m., clad in black and armed with a knife or sword, police said.

Several students told local media they did not initially see him as a threat and thought he might have been dressed for Halloween.

“When we first saw him we thought it was a joke,” one student told reporters.

“He had a mask and black clothes and a long sword. There were students who wanted to go with him and hold the sword.”

Once he started his stabbing attack, terrified students took cover in classrooms and cupboards.

"One of my classmates' sisters called her to warn her that there was a murderer at the school," a teenage student told The Local.

"So we locked the door to the classroom, but our teacher was still outside in the corridor. We wanted to warn him, so a few of us went outside and then I saw the murderer, he was wearing a mask and had a sword. Our teacher got stabbed. The murderer started chasing me, I ran into another classroom. If I had not run, I would have been murdered. I’m feeling really scared. Everyone’s scared here."

Police stormed the school and fired two shots, one of which hit and injured the attacker, authorities said. He is being treated at a hospital.

[​IMG]
    Previous Next
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    Enlarge
    He carried "at last one knife-life object" and another weapon with him in the school, police said.

A teacher was found dead at the scene, and a student later died in a hospital. Another teacher and another student were stabbed in the abdomen and are undergoing surgery, police said.

The school has about 400 students, ranging in age from 6 to 15. Officials there held a meeting Thursday before the attack to discuss concerns about the building, which includes a cafe for the public, being too open to strangers.

School attacks in Sweden are rare, with this being the first one since a fatal shooting in 1961, according to local reports.

"This is a dark day for Sweden," prime minister Stefan Löfven said in a statement.

"I am thinking of the victims and their families, pupils and staff, and the whole affected community. Words cannot describe what they are going through right at the moment. We feel for them, and we will make sure that they get all the support they need."

2. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Good thing he didn't have a gun:rolleyes:

Getoninja, AmishGirl, stash and 3 others like this.
  3. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families.

It doesn't matter how rare these attacks are. If banning all knives in Sweden can save the life of even just one child, it's the responsible thing to do.

[/sarcasm]

4. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Guess the race ? :2kbill:

tired, yaddc, Skipnoid and 1 other person like this.
  5. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    Take away the guns, and they will just make bombs. Better off them having guns, because they have to stop and reload to do mass damage.

6. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    • "Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

• Significantly, the report does not touch on the background of the rapists. One should, however, keep in mind that in statistics, second-generation immigrants are counted as Swedes.

• In an astounding number of cases, the Swedish courts have demonstrated sympathy for the rapists, and have acquitted suspects who have claimed that the girl wanted to have sex with six, seven or eight men.+"
    So, the biggest increase in rape in Sweden is by recent "immigrants".

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

7. playitagainfred

playitagainfred Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    so the guy without a gun was shot by police with guns - #sweedishlivesmatter

I also read that school is fronted by a public café, which means anyone off the street can wander into the school proper as the students use the cafeteria attached at the back of the café. teachers had been complaining about strangers wandering around inside the school.

8. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    What does it cost to emigrate to Sweden? I keep hearing US feminists talk about "rape culture" and I'd like to check out what it is really like.

P.S. There are chicks who do want to have sex w/ 6,7, or 8 men, but if her hubby isn't a cuck who put her up to it, chances are she will claim rape when the coke wears off.

stash likes this.
  9. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Trollhättan, former home of Saab.

10. greenchiclets

greenchiclets Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So, America- 18,368 and Sweden- 1.
    I'm moving.

11. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  12. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  13. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    The stabbing thing. That's what the peace-lovers have been doing in Israel the last few months.

14. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    Ugh

15. RonHeinzkaboot

Reputations:
    you know when I first read this story and heard sword, I automatically assumed it was a Muslim extremist.
    I saw the picture, it's hard to tell what he was but he did not seem black but it was hard to tell.
    Weird that kids took pictures with him before the attack, they thought he was in costume early for halloween.
    But it sounds like it could be another Anders Behring Breivik, right-wing extremist, kind of attack. It's weird that they never gave the motive for Sandy Hook, and to me it seems like the same type of attack, targeting children in a public school environment. I guess that is the efficiency of terriorist they learn that killing kids, in a place parents trust them to the "government" to be safe without them, gets the most attention for your crazy cause. The Talbian attack on the Pakistan school and Isis's attack on Kenya's schools. It's like a video game now with these groups.
    It could be some crazy lone person. I will be surprised if it is just a random thing, I bet it will be tied to extremist but they might not reveal the true motive, like with that Muslim kid that shot up the army recruiting center and base here.

16. RonHeinzkaboot

Reputations:
  17. Getoninja

Getoninja Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Love those platinum blonde chicks, they have super nice skin, especially the ones with that tarnish moca skin tint. and what I love the most, their bodies are mostly hairless, its just peachfuzz. They are the ultimate perfect woman. Ahhhhhhhhhh, so hot.

And my prayers go the family, such a tragic event

18. Skipnoid

Skipnoid Lick Me!

Reputations:
    You insensitive BASTID! :lol1:

Head Censor likes this.
  19. Skipnoid

Skipnoid Lick Me!

Reputations:
    :haha:

20. Skipnoid

Skipnoid Lick Me!

Reputations:
    But they got those kick ass knives over there ... oh wait, that Switzerland. :(