Even the live shows are just reruns

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Willowglen, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Willowglen

Willowglen Lookin thru the glass ceiling & up Stephs skirt VIP

Reputations:
    The other day they were running the "Best of Sirius" they did this longwinded bit asking Eric the Midget if he would play a gay character on Will and Grace or Las Vegas. 2 shows that were taken off the air 7 years ago. It was just as unfunny as the other 50 times they have done it since including the hour wasted on it this morning on the "New live show".

2. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I find the shows fascinating and like fine wine, improve with age!!!:schmoopysex:

3. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    holy crap!!! Sarcasm.

4. EddyG

EddyG MORON Banned User

Reputations:
    This Strauss guy is willing to deal with these 2 wackpackers. Helps publicize his movie I guess

5. Willowglen

Willowglen Lookin thru the glass ceiling & up Stephs skirt VIP

Reputations:
    Bronie Con and Tan Mom. More cutting edge new programming from the King of all Days off.

6. EddyG

EddyG MORON Banned User

Reputations:
    Maybe the golfer is a big deal to some, but not me. Its true, its just 1 big rerun 2-3 days a week, then that is rerun the other 4-5 days a week.

7. Big Lar

Big Lar VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Tan Mom.....:facepalm:

8. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I can tell you love your alcohol :)
    Yeah, he must have all his cash on the "don't pass" line and is hoping for that patented 2013 "Howard bump".
    Howard truly invented the live rerun and the rerun of the best of the live rerun "week".

retire, Howard. I love watching you fail, but this is getting ridiculous.

9. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    I swear today's show was a rerun of the worst of Stern.

10. GivRodnyachance

GivRodnyachance Overt Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Words fail me to explain how horrible the show has become. I used to wake up really early because I was so excited to hear the show. I was like a kid waking up to Christmas morning. I would drink my coffee, laugh my ass off to the show and the show made my day. Now I put it on at night to put me to sleep and I am 100% serious about that. The show works better than the Ambien that I used to take.

11. sternski

sternski New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    podcasts are in their golden age right now.....so much good shit,funny shit,thought provoking shit,unregulated shit..........why waste time on a guy whos contractual battle with management led him to piss on his fans and spite management by doing as little as possible and as horrible a show thats passable..............the hss is fucking horrid.

12. Hamptons

Hamptons Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Re -posting and quoting myself on this because its always true now

Robin, what the listeners don't understand is I was working when they think I was on vacation, I was working Robin, are you there Robin......go ahead Ralph...-Howard

Hey Now, your audience needs to understand that you need time off and should take all the time off you need they are lucky they are getting 2 days a week with you jam packed schedule - Ralph

I, I , I , I , what am I the crazy one I know I get up at 4:00 AM, don't ask what is going on I work two jobs, I'm like a Jamaican Ryan Seacrest over here - Howard

Whoa, ha ha - Fred

Well the boys have been hard at work again so I'm going to play you a little tradio phone call, this one is so good I am going to repeat four times before I go to commercial come back from commercial and play it again right Robin? - Howard

(Flush SFX) - Fred

---TRADIO PRANK---

I had a great idea to open up a swap shop with Howard Stern fans for the fans by the fans for the fans by the fans of Howard Stern fans where I take an easy 10% of all sales this idea will happen when I do my cartoon, Porkies remake, Museum, 25th anniversary of Private Parts and Howard Stern Comic-Con - Howard Stern

Ummm, Boff me and the guys were talking who would be the obscure character that would come to comic-con (Lets do this topic for 10th time) - Gary

How about the 3rd technical lighting engineer who was an assistant to Tim's assistant back when he was Tim Kelly - Robin

Oh that is way inside - Gary

Ho Ho - Fred

Robin what is Gary talking about I was doodling - Howard

You know how he gets off on his tangents, hes Gadget Gary Gadget Gary - Robin

Ohhhhh Ouch - Fred

Anything Else Robin? - Howard

Well let me play the tradio one more time now brought you by Freshballs Beezid Hating Steven Singer and Ashley Madison and we will see you tomor........uh mhhmm - Howard

(Im a tortured man Im a totured man)

13. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    Whoa. That is the last seven years, in short form.