Ever been embarrassed by your pet? (Stern related)

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HowieStearn, Aug 20, 2013.

1. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    Beff and Boff have lots of cats.

[​IMG]

I had the whole dam family over for Sunday dinner, and my cat proceeds to do an asswipe on the living room carpet in front of everybody, leaving a long shit stain :hat:

2. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I had a shepherd mix who was obsessed with frisbees. One time when he was pretty old (and probably suffering from doggie Alzheimer's) the idiot came home with the plastic lid from my neighbor's trash can, thinking it was a giant frisbee. He was so excited and proud of himself and wanted me to throw it for him. I had to go to the neighbor's house to return the lid and offer to replace it because it had teeth marks all over it. They thought it was funny and didn't mind the damage but it was pretty embarrassing.

3. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    few years ago, on the day after Christmas, we had family over to open presents, and the cat walked through the room with tinsel hanging out its ass. :sarcastic:

4. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    about 10 years ago, i was taking my 8 year old cousin around for trick or treat. we also had my 2 jack russell puppies (they are 12 now) with us. There was a little boy in town who had downs walking around. my male dog just started barking at him like crazy. he wasn't barking at any other kid and he just wouldn't stop. finally i had to have my wife pick him up and take him home. he was still looking back and barking at him as she walked away. we apologized to his mother and sister, but it was pretty damn embarrassing. you know, yelling at mentally handicapped children is a human concept.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
  5. VAsiCkBoy

VAsiCkBoy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was walking my Samoyed on the boardwalk one beautiful, summer afternoon when she had a horrible case of diarrhea right in the middle of the boardwalk. I acted like I was looking for something to clean it up with and just took off.
    Sorry to whoever stepped in my dog's warm poop.