Ever known or owned a racist dog?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Jun 15, 2014.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Always found it wierd that some dogs for reasons unknown to me do not like certain people based on race. .

One of my German Shepards hated black people at first site. So much so that he could not be trusted off leach for fear he would attack...

To this day 15 years after he passed away still have no idea why black people drove him nuts...

It was a total pain in the ass having to worry about a 90 lbs dog trying to kill people

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  2. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    my parents had a lhasa apso that hated Rufus, the UPS driver. He was probably the only black dude she ever saw.

3. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    Yes, a pure bred AKC regd female German Shepard that would try to chew through the chain link fence when the black mailman or any kneeee-gro walked past. "SUCHAGOODGIRL! HERES A COOKIE!"

4. chapped

Reputations:
    My ex had one of those dogs and I can honestly say those dogs are nuts

5. danno

danno Member

Reputations:
    I've had several racist dogs. I had a couple of Chows who would flip out when the blacks would put the fliers on the door.

6. Metalheavy19

Metalheavy19 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

My parents have a rescued pit bull that was used as a bait dog. He is supper friendly but I do notice he gets very tense around black males......I dunno because I've never asked him, he could just be curious.

7. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    My last dog was one racist lil fucker.. Hated blacks, I'm glad he couldn't talk

8. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    my dog is terrified of the landscapers and blaek repairmen.... with the landscapers it could be the noise of the mowers and trimmers. recently, a blaek technician from comcast came over to check on the wiring and my dog ran under the bed and didn't come out until he was gone. he's generally very friendly.....i honestly think it's because he sees a big, dark entity and feels threatened (just like he would if he came across a big black dog).

9. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    Good Doggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Metalheavy19

Metalheavy19 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I hate chows personally. They've always seemed very aggressive even to an O-fay like me. My childhood dog was a chow-boxer mutt that was pure unadulterated heart though. Hybrid vigor or something. RIP

11. broccoli rob

broccoli rob thanks for the memories DW3

Reputations:
  12. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    Or your dog is a big fan of Comcast, like everyone else! :c

13. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:

what's an o-fay?

14. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;IhkrvBNnAcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhkrvBNnAcw[/video]

15. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    :lol:
    A honkie. A peckerwood. :jj:

16. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Yeah, when I was a teenager, I had a Black Lab that always barked and growled at black people. If I brought my black friends over, she'd snarl and eyeball them if they ever tried to pet her. One time she got loose from my yard and chased some black guy. My Puerto Rican neighbor had to call her and calm her down and then coax her to come back to my house (she had no problem with Puerto Ricans, obviously.)

She was part Pit and my folks rescued her from the NSAL after she was a couple months old. All we could figure was that maybe her original owners were black and maybe they abused her.

17. DoneWithStern

DoneWithStern Member

Reputations:
    I have 2 male Chinese Shar Pei's and they wanted to kill the knee grows that came knocking on my door with their bibles and the Mexican landscapers drive them bat shit. As soon as they see the dark skin they become Ghetto Convenient Store owners watching their every move.

18. queerface

queerface Un-engaged Dyke Gold

Reputations:
    Back in the day I used to work with a black Veterinarian. We ran a practice together.
    I remember when an old man and his wife came in for the first time...their regular Dr. had retired. They had a schnauzer and he was the sweetest dog you'd ever want to meet. He played with my staff, ran through the reception area like he owned the place...just a great pup.
    Since I had seen the last rush of patients, Dr. Black agreed to meet with the happy schnauzer in exam room 2.
    I heard the rest of the tale from Dr. Black and my staff...but the second she entered the exam room, shit got real.
    The Schnauzer took one look at Dr. Black and her black skin and the formerly sweet pup who loved everyone became a rage machine who sprayed diarrhea on everyone present, while snapping insanely at Dr. Black. It took the owners and 2 of my staff to restrain the little bastard. The entire time his owners were yelling, "No one said the Doctor would be black! No one said the Doctor was black!!"
    Dr. Black ran for her life while the elderly couple explained one of the primary reasons they had visited my clinic was because when they drove by they never saw any black people working there...and there dog hated black people.
    They had adopted him that way a few years ago. They had tried gently introducing black people into his life, but shit always went down when it happened, so they had decided rather than pay hefty legal bills for a biting black-hating dog, they would simply accommodate the little racist.
    I vaccinated the dog, because it really wasn't his fault he was a bastard racist. The owners called ahead after that to find out which of us would be on call.

19. chapped

Reputations:

nah, it was a royal pain in the ass...

i am more than happy to not have to deal with that shit

20. chapped

Reputations:
    [​IMG]