Ever take someone's virginity?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by The Atom, Sep 25, 2013.

1. The Atom

The Atom New Member

Reputations:
    I did. Twice.

First was with my high school girlfriend. We were madly in love and she was pushing for it more than me. I was pretty scared -- It was my first time too -- but we laid a towel down on my shitty bed and "made love." After that, we went at it four-five times a week for the next couple years; lots of pregnancy scares, broken rubbers but, overall, it was very sweet and one of the happiest moments of my life. We're facebook friends now. She still looks great.

Second time, not so good. Word got through the grapevine that my roommate's girlfriend's roommate thought I was "cute." She was a chubby gal but had a really pretty face and a decent enough (although a little too bubbly) personality. As this was the sex and drugs seventies, I figured I'd throw her a fucking or two and that would be it. As I said, she was big so I really had to ride her, so much so that my bed came off the mattress frame -- Crash! Nonetheless, we kept going it till we (I) finished.

I thought that was it. It was a decent experience but I wasn't thinking she'd was girlfriend material. I think I called her the next day but kept any future plans really nebulous. Cut to a few days later and I notice this gaggle of girls around school start giving me really dirty looks. I didn't know what was up until my roomie's girlfriend said I had taken this chick's virginity. She was saving it for a really special guy, thought that was me and I turned out to be just another asshole.

I tried to talk to her about it but unless I made her my girlfriend, she wasn't hearing it. If she had told me she was a virgin ahead of time, I probably wouldn't have went for it but you never know. When I asked her why there was no blood or hymen tissue (I'm a smooth guy), she said she busted her hymen while horseback riding. Seemed plausible but kinda convenient. Still, I believed her and felt bad about it. As she was a really big gal, I also felt sorry for the horse.

2. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Why yes...I have. A believe at least 2X.
    It has been a long time however. :(

3. BonDuckwald

BonDuckwald Active Member

Reputations:
    Lots of times.

Feels good man.

4. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    So, it was the 70's, eh?

Tell me about the pubes. Did either of these girls have wall-to-wall bush? Did you have to part the hairs?

What about smells. Were they odorific?

Oh, and no. I've never taken a chick's virginity. I guess I prefer slutty types who have been broken in.

5. Gromit

Gromit New Member

Reputations:
    Yes. Twice (with both genders). Always ends badly - They're in love afterwards.

6. Mojopin

Mojopin Resplendent in his frock VIP

Reputations:
    Never. :(

Nothin' but dirty little sluts.

7. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
    Yes from back at school, on her bed when her parents were overseas going to Greece at the time.
    It hurt :giggle:

8. The Atom

The Atom New Member

Reputations:
    Lots of hair but you were so happy to get laid, it didn't matter. You could never eat a pussy without pulling at least one hair outta your mouth. But as it was all we knew, we just shrugged and kept eating. One girl, a french chick from Montreal had a bush that reached her belly button. But even that didn't stop me. In fact, I remember the first time I was with a completely shaved woman (ballet dancer), I thought it was weird. But I soon grew to love it.

Same thing with odor. Pussy doesn't have to always be sterile; there's such a thing as a nice funk. Of course, I've tasted some nasty pussies (one chick's had a weird metallic taste) too but again, you're getting laid, son!

9. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Once. It was meh.

10. The Atom

The Atom New Member

Reputations:
    If you're a woman, I think I speak for all of Dawgs when I say -- TELL US MORE.

11. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Oh no, it's not a critique. I've banged two women who had sizable bushes, but still trimmed. Like a bikini trim or something.

A big 70's bush would be a nice change of pace, IMO. I haven't seen a sizable bush up close and personal for. . . . 15 years?

Wow.

12. Gromit

Gromit New Member

Reputations:

That's the other thing. Lack of experience equals the most boring sex EVER. They just lay there.

13. The Atom

The Atom New Member

Reputations:
    Try a charming negress. Some African American women aren't as shave crazy as they get razor bumps or whatnot.

14. F Vick

F Vick Stuck up cunt Banned User

Reputations:
    Yes... He was FAST..... Wasn't worth it. 30 seconds of sex...

15. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Yeah, the fuck is that all about? Well, I made goddamn sure to give her a good, vicious pounding anyway. She had to skip school the next day to recover.

This was three weeks ago, in case anyone's wondering. Goddamn 5th graders these days. She also couldn't take a punch without crying about it, either.

16. Gromit

Gromit New Member

Reputations:
    Well I salute you for making it happen for him, despite your disappointment.

:salute:

17. The Atom

The Atom New Member

Reputations:
    That's true, I guess. Dennis Miller had this joke about Muslims killing themselves for 72 virgins. He said "Three, four virgins, I get. But after the tenth virgin, I want a finger up my ass."

18. Gromit

Gromit New Member

Reputations:
    Male. I apologize for the wet blanket I just threw on you.

19. Gromit

Gromit New Member

Reputations:

You RASCAL!:c

20. F Vick

F Vick Stuck up cunt Banned User

Reputations:
    yeah... It was my duty!