Ever Witnessed or been part of

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by FCCstandards, Jun 22, 2015.

1. FCCstandards

FCCstandards Non-Essential Salooner VIP

Reputations:
    a road rage incident? I came close to seeing one today. I was behind a minivan, we were both turning left, myself into a gas station, the minivan into a side street about 20 yards ahead, the minivan was about a foot across the double yellow. A motorcycle comes around a slight curve ahead of the van. He swerves slight right thinking the van is going. I get that idea. I cringed, but saw the van had its brakes on, obviously the cycle doesn't know that. Cycle makes it past the van. The van turns. The cycle hits the brakes hard, laying tar for 30-40 feet past me. Everyone in the station watches, u turn by the cycle. I get the fuck in the lot. He tears down the street after the van. Now people are on cells while pumping gas. All you hear is roar. I pump my gas, get in my car and then the roar back up the street. Then he flys past the station. I assume it was an old lady or old man in the van. How bout you?

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  2. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yes. A few years ago my brother and I were stuck in traffic. We saw a man exit his car, walk up to the driver's side front window of the car ahead of his and started yelling at the driver. The window was partially open and after words were exchanged, the man reached in an socked the other guy on the side of the head.

3. IfTheyOnlyKnew

IfTheyOnlyKnew VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Isn't it scary to think that first, someone could get THAT angry at another person, and second, that one, or both, drivers could have pulled out a weapon, and this could have ended so badly. It's kind of a sad statement on our society these days. :(
    :facepalm: Wow...just wow....

cetiya and Shortwave98 like this.
  4. FCCstandards

FCCstandards Non-Essential Salooner VIP

Reputations:
    Can't dislike and like at the sametime. Thanks Bernie Sanders.

5. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    I dont start much shit, dont take much shit

6. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    Yes. :toptip:

7. yahoo

yahoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I once spit at guy after he cut me off.

Unfortunately, I forgot to roll down my window.

Nice, FCCstandards, cetiya and 2 others like this.
  8. IfTheyOnlyKnew

IfTheyOnlyKnew VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :facepalm:
    :giggle:

Shortwave98 likes this.
  9. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    I was a kid, and my father got cut off in a tunnel by a taxi driver. He chased him down, cut him off at an off ramp, got out of the car with a club and started going after the guy----yeah, dad had a temper

10. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    I couple years ago I was a at a light, and an 18 wheeler and a car got into it. The car kinda cut him off, but the lanes were going 2 down to one--the truck driver got out of the truck and went after the guy---the car guy just sat in the car 'till the light turned green.

11. Winst

Winst Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Witnessed and been a part.....happens all the time.

......Welcome to New York.

12. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    You may have a slightly lower testosterone level.

13. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    When I lived in Columbus, it was apparently a thing for blacks to cut me off and then get pissed at me. This happened multiple times. One time, we came to a stop afterwards and this real big dude gets out of his car and starts yelling and walking very quickly up to mine. I of course got the hell out of there. The other times they just yelled and bounced around like nuts at me until we parted roads. I have no idea how they kept driving while doing that. They wouldn't even look forward. It was like a cartoon. Maybe they do it so often they've developed the skill. Man, I hated living there. My car was eventually stolen. I won't pin it on a race without proof, but when it was retrieved, the ashtray was FULL of menthols.

Year or so earlier (before moving to Columbus), which was not long after I got my license, I was turning left at a light in an area I don't normally drive (first day of a new job, actually) and didn't realize the road I was turning onto was one way. So even though I was in the left lane, I thought I was to turn into the right lane (with the left lane being oncoming traffic) and the guy next to me to my right would go straight. Well, we were both turning left and supposed to stay in our lanes. I barely rubbed the back corner of his shitty, rusted out old pickup truck as I went into his lane. I knew it was my fault and was ready to exchange insurance info, but as soon as we stopped, the dude comes running out of his car towards mine like a mad man. I didn't have power locks, but luckily all my other doors were locked and I locked mine in time. He starts pounding on my windows and going around to every door and spitting on the windows while he's saying he'll kill me. Another guy in the truck with him is trying to pull him off of my vehicle and calm him down. Instead of calming down, he goes back to his truck and gets a tool (I can't remember what, hammer or crowbar) and starts back at my vehicle. His buddy quickly grabs him and takes the tool from him before he got there. The dude then yells over that he's calling the cops and walks into a store while his buddy stands outside watching that I don't leave. At this point, I have more on him than my little bump that I wasn't even sure left a mark. It was hard to tell which of the many marks weren't already there. Cops come and after getting a load of this guy and then hearing my side about how he was acting, they told us to exchange insurance info and be on our way. Didn't even cite me when I admitted I pulled into the wrong lane. I assume it was because the other guy was acting like such a dickhead. A couple days later, the guy calls my house and my dad answers. He tells my dad that he just had his truck painted for $2000 (that truck hadn't been painted in years and probably wasn't worth $2000 itself) and that repairing my damage would cost $200. He'd let us pay him $100 without turning it into our insurance. My dad told him he'd just like to deal with it through the insurance and of course, we never heard another thing about it.

You may wonder why I didn't just drive off. Well, a friend had just gotten in big trouble for hitting a parked car and leaving the scene, so I was worried about that. Also, the guy barely got away from his truck with the tool before his friend grabbed it. I would've certainly driven off had he gotten any closer with it.

14. shitba

shitba Shot Dead VIP

Reputations:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    FCCstandards and IfTheyOnlyKnew like this.
  15. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Might've been. Had a ladder on the back of the truck as well. He was a big dude. Looked like Hacksaw Jim Duggan. Hell, maybe it was.

16. Winst

Winst Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

[​IMG]

shitba and Gusbuss like this.