Evil NYC thug!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, Nov 5, 2014.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    smichal and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  2. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Judge orders ex-con out of Queens house he allegedly stole with fake deed

smichal and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  3. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Some of these judges .......

That squatter should have been kicked out immediately, with his kids and dogs. I bet this is not over in 10 days.

4. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    I don't understand people. If that guy did that to me, id just walk in the house and shoot him in the fucking head, drag his body out, throw his body in a river and say he left.

5. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I doubt if he's out before Christmas. Let him move into the judges house, he'd be out in a day.

6. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Its ny. Liberal headquarters for the minorities and freeloaders.

Ive had tenants not pay for 6 months, spend thousands in court every other month for trial, and each time the judge gives them another month to pay. Good luck collecting back rent or attorney fees in NYC too. Its unbelievable how much liberals hate anyone who made something of themselves and will screw them over for deadbeat minorities and douche bags.

Tenants can live FOR FREE up to year merely by coming to court each time a trial is called and asking for an extension. Not a judge in NYC will evict them before a minimum of 4 extensions. They can damage the walls, not pay rent, break up the place, and steal electricity from the hallways. Know what happens if their heat isnt working properly for 2 days? They get to skip rent or you can pay 1k to fight it and probably lose.

NYC is a liberals dream. Destroy business owners (super wealthy dont care, they dont even feel it) and give unlimited handouts to the high minority population. The population with untold illegal guns while legal ones are impossible to get.

Imagine a business owner who has 1 other employee and bought the store he was in plus rented out the upstairs apartment. How can he go to trial 5 times in a year while still generating profit? How does he pay his mortgage while a freeloader sits there refusing to pay rent and demands constant repairs? Fuck man, how anyone can vote for the party that makes this possible is beyond me.

7. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    The deadbeats probably got legal aid too, so it costs them nothing to go to court - or counter sue.

8. NyMarkNy

Reputations:
    All they do is show up, no representation needed. They literally stand there and say I will pay next month, get a court order to pay all back rent, next months comes they dont pay. (about $1200 spent now for letter of nonpayment, commencing trial, and appearance in lawyer fees)

Now call lawyer say they didnt pay, need to set another trial date. (takes 2-4 weeks, another $1000). Go to court for them to purely bullshit about paying, rinse repeat about 4 times.

Finally at the 4-5th time the judge says you must pay or our out (im out about $4000 now).

Have the marshall lined up, they havent paid for lets say Friday always between 12pm and 2pm. At 11am, I get a call from lawyer the tenant called the court requesting another trial. 100% of the time we go back to court where the court now gives them 2 weeks to pay or they are out. They may get another extension, but usually not at this point.

So to collect rent money (they must be late 2 months, cant push for eviction with 1 month not paying) of lets say $1500 I need to spend 4-500 for that when they refuse to pay. They also know they dont need to pay late fees because most of these minority fucks know the system better than lawyers.

This is what I deal with about once a month with all of my properties.

9. NyMarkNy

Reputations:
    So it takes 4 tries at least for the judge to finally change the deadline of payment from 6 weeks from now to 2 weeks from now, then it takes 2 tries from there to evict them. Living rent free the whole fucking time because then they pack up and get a new place.

Although one tenant was stupid enough to exit and forget his belongings after the eviction period and when he tried to come back, locks were changed and I told the neighbors who hated that family to take whatever they liked. They enjoyed that

Petal, 1Vegasgirl and AllAboutHim Ed like this.
  10. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    My friend owns 2 rentals in NYC. Over the years he's had a couple of deadbeats who up to that point didn't have any idea who they were dealing with. He proactively never let it get into the legal system on record, used some of the persuasive arguments he picked up over the years in Bensonhurst and South Ozone Park, always got the money owed him and they were only too happy to see his fading image in their rear view mirrors (that's if their cars still ran). And that's the only way to deal with these scammers who think they can always clown the system.

11. Bs100

Bs100 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You really don't get the best part.... Maybe the liberals don't care for you- but the conservatives don't give a rat shit about you either. The mega wealthy LIKE how the laws are- it keeps out the type that you are talking about- a business owner with one employee? The republicans SHIT on you. A home owner that rents out a room or two to tenants- the wealthy laugh at you. If big business wanted residential laws to change- they would get it done- but for the HUGE residential complexes it is just part of doing business and it raises the threshold for those wanting to get into the rental game.

What I find interesting is that so few small businesspeople- and small time landowners understand how little they matter in conservative politics- yet these are the silly ones that keep showing up to vote and write letters, and make their meaningless donations.... I can't decide whether it is sad in a funny way, or funny in a sad way.

12. NyMarkNy

Reputations:
    Ill vote the policies that dont push obamacare, unrealistic minimum wage laws, and destroying any potential business reinvestment due to tax hikes.

So fuck you too

Ta Ta Toothy and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  13. piledriver123

piledriver123 Wonky hunter and Shed lover VIP

Reputations:
    Too bad you can't tie him to the bed and light the house on fire

Ta Ta Toothy and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  14. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The news just keeps on getting better by the day.No respect 4 the old.

15. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    Brown NY Yankees cap= GUILTY

16. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Here's one of the biggest abusers of the NYC liberal nonsense, owed former landlords 10's of thousands in back rent, never paid it, now gets section 8 housing even after suing his mom's estate and receiving over $100,000 in cash.

[​IMG]

17. Fa Fa Fruit Fly

Fa Fa Fruit Fly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't see that at all.

I see Elizabeth Warren standing in front of a crowd and shouting "he didn't build that!" and them all cheering. I hear Obama saying the same thing. I hear the democrats talking about living wages and how the rich don't pay their fair share. Meanwhile, "the rich" includes someone like me if I have a decent year in business and take some pass-through profit on my 1040... for that, I am villified and told I didn't earn that money and I'm not paying enough of it to them.

On the other hand, the GOP is kooky about religion and abortion - but religion is on it's way out, and nothing the GOP can ever do will stop that. And as for abortion, I am fully in support of women's rights, but frankly - I ain't a woman and if my woman ever got pregnant, we wouldn't get an abortion - and if we did, we are well off enough to fly anywhere to get it, so it's not a critical issue to me - plus I don't think abortion is ever going to be made illegal anyway. But I DO have to work my fuckin' ass off every day to keep business going and I have already seen an increase in costs based on democrat campaign platforms, so that directly affects my bottom line and makes it harder for me to get by.

18. Bs100

Bs100 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My point is that you Fa Fa fruit fly are not rich- It is silly for you to lump yourself in with "the rich" "the rich" don't pay a hell of a lot in taxes. You do- because you dont make enough yet. People who work hard to get by arent who the republicans are looking out for- they are looking out for people live on capital not work. Those who have 100's of millions and billions of dollars- those are the ones that the republican party cares about- everything else is just window dressing. You can argue with that- but in another couple years of republicans in the house and senate- you will be paying the same in taxes, maybe more..... but Steve Ballmer- he has the sweetest of all tax deals...

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....-1-billion-taxes-due-to-purchase-of-clippers/

Notice there is a US tax exception for "buyers of sports franchises" - that is a pretty exclusive section of people- how did they get that in there? It is pay to play- and republicans are VERY GOOD at that. Contribute big money and you can get yourself excluded- dont have the millions to donate- sucks for you. And don't think this is unusual- there are TONS of exceptions in the tax code for specific rich people in specific categories that get these perks. But Fa Fa fruitfly will never get that type of deal. In the real world- the Fa Fa fruitflies of the world pay far more due to a wealthy guy like Steve Ballmer avoiding taxes... but you only blame one side.... ok. The truth is unless you are poor or extremely wealthy (100+million) both sides arent helping you

19. Bs100

Bs100 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If it helps- I am actually a registered republican. I didn't develop these views until I went through law school, read the tax code, and worked for a lobbiest, being in meetings with senators/assembly people. The truth is- there is no real choice for working people. And people are getting it- that is why voting is at historic lows- its a joke.

scoobyla, Ta Ta Toothy and AmishGirl like this.
  20. Fa Fa Fruit Fly

Fa Fa Fruit Fly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    First off, why do you assume everyone is "not rich"? You seem to have an us vs. them attitude about wealth and money that is detached from reality. There is no us and them, rich and not-rich, wealthy and everyone else... rather, it is a sliding scale. Now, according to the democrats, if you earn over around $250k a year, you are "rich". Frankly, that is total bullshit. Especially when it's someone earning $$ from an LLC. The democrats are creating an us vs. them attitude in society today. It used to be that people who "made it" were respected and looked up to. Today, they are shit on by the government and villified.

Look at an issue like minimum wage. We can study economics and know that increasing minimum wage increases unemployment and locks more entry level workers out of jobs. It also does not increase the standard of living for anyone. So why do it? Do you actually want to help people, or just tell them what they want to hear? If the latter, why treat cancer? Just tell the patient they are fine (what they want to hear) rather than the truth that will sting, but at least give them a chance to fix it.

Around 70% of millionaires are self-made. Around 8% inherited their wealth. Fact is, anyone can make it in the USA. Some billionaire has zero effect on whether you or I or anyone else can make it rich. And taking away some billionaires money dones nothing to help you or me get rich. Quite the opposite, it means we have less chance of making it.

Now as for Ballmer... you have identified him as a greedy motherfucker who paid off his rich cronies to get a big tax break, eh? Did you bother to look into it at all?

Goodwill became depreciable under the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993. A part of that act redefined what things a taxpayer could depreciate. Previously, they could depreciate things like patents and copyrights, but not goodwill (which is paying more for something than it's worth). So they added a section allowing depreciation of goodwill to encourage companies to buy assets (including other companies). Money flowing around is GOOD for the economy, so they wanted to encourage that. What else did that bill do? It created the 36% over $115k and 39.6% over $250k tax brackets. Before that it was just 31% on all income over $51,900. It increased corporate income tax from 34% to 38%. It increased medicare taxes and raised the cap meaning workers pay more. It raised the gas tax by 4.3 cents. It raised social security taxes. Funny, when Obama was going on about the Bush tax cuts and how they "just wanted to make them what they were before", as if it's not a tax increase...nobody mentioned that these new higher brackets were only created in 1993. So who is responsible for this bit of legislation that allowed billionaire Steve Ballmer to deduct his clippers expense? Well, the law was written by Martin Olav Sabo, a democrat from Minnesota. Every republican in congress voted against it, as well as some democrats... but Al Gore put in the tiebreaking vote to get it passed, and Bill Clinton signed it into law.

But you're right... it's those fucking republican bastards who create these loopholes for their billionaire friends! Those bastards!

AllAboutHim Ed and AmishGirl like this.