Shop Now At Amazon

Ex-LA Cop Brian Bentley on Dorner Manifesto: ‘Not Only do I Believe it, but I Lived i

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by InstigatinMofo, Feb 13, 2013.

1. InstigatinMofo

InstigatinMofo Active Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]Ex-LAPD Officer Brian Bentley today in Los Angeles, Calif.

*Brian Bentley, 49, doesn’t agree with what Christopher Dorner — the ex-cop at center of a massive manhunt for the killings of three people—has done, but he certainly understands it.

As a former LAPD officer, Bentley, who is now an author, says that a Dorner-like situation was just a matter of time.
    “It took longer than I thought it would for something like this to happen.â€

In fact, Bentley says that when he was a police officer, there were frequent positings of “look out†bulletins on the walls at police stations featuring officers who’d been terminated and who were believed to have vendettas.
    “When the Department terminated you, they intentionally tried to ruin your life,†Bentley explains. “That’s how they discredited you. Dorner isn’t the first ex-police officer to have a manifesto or some sort of hit list.â€
    And he should know.

http://www.eurweb.com/2013/02/ex-la...esto-not-only-do-i-believe-it-but-i-lived-it/

2. Sponsor

Sponsor

Reputations:

3. fletchman71

fletchman71 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Why can't black people hold themselves accountable for their actions? Everything they do is caused by something that MADE them do it.

4. mattzane227

mattzane227 Member

Reputations:
    yeah why can't they be more like white people right?? high five!!

5. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town VIP

Reputations:
    I'm guessing you've never had someone go out of their way to fuck up your life, just because they can.

It's enough to piss off the pope, I tells ya.

6. Murcielago

Murcielago Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There really is no better way to show you were wrongfully terminated than to go on a killing spree, it fully demonstrates your mental competence and sound judgment.

7. KillVampires

KillVampires Active Member

Reputations:
    Exactly. They fired him for being a paranoid liar. How does he prove them wrong? By shooting up police and family members of police. What a hero. A patriot. Not a lunatic at all.

8. Viddy Well

Viddy Well New Member

Reputations:
    You're an idiot.

9. ohmicah

Reputations:
    One missed item, if he suffered from severe depression, as reported, then it was likely he was prescribed the same medication as all the other recent mass shooters.

Again, no one is condoning a mass shooting rampage. We are looking for an understanding.

10. SouthernListen

SouthernListen PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    Maybe the LAPD just doesn't like fat black guys.

11. SouthernListen

Reputations:
    Well reasoned argument there. If it's so idiotic why don't you refute the argument?

12. Wangold

Wangold Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This!!!!!!

13. killallposers

killallposers New Member

Reputations:
    what medication? do you mean anti-depressants in general or something more specific?

14. Imus O Sternsky

Imus O Sternsky VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

15. Viddy Well

Viddy Well New Member

Reputations:
    ^ Another moron.

16. ohmicah

Reputations:
    There's no confirmation he was taking medication.

Someone made the connection that if he was being treated for "severe depression", as written in the manifesto, chances are he was prescribed the standard array of medications.

17. DuckDong

DuckDong Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Every WB sitcom does and Tyler Perry he loves the shit outta them

18. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub Hater VIP

Reputations:
    fuking crybaby assholes

19. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Active Member

Reputations:
    LA and California in general sucks. Don't know why anybody would seek a civil servant job there of all places. The Dorner Guy was an officer in the United States Navy a college graduate and an athlete hundreds of different opportunities in life other than deciding to join a police organization with the worst reputation in the united states.

20. SouthernListen

Reputations:
    Hate to break this to you but depending on one's speciality the armed services may not teach that many skills. Employers today want specific skills rather than general ones like "leadership". A college degree means little these days either if it's not in a few in-demand fields. They're used as little more than a screening device to cut 250 resumes down to 100.

And finally, a lot of people (not all) who go into law enforcement and public safety in general do so because they quickly get bored at or find tedius other jobs where you have to actually work all day and enjoy the relative freedom and ability to pretty much chill much of the time. Even driving a patrol car beats laying brick or crawling around in attics in the summer fixing electrical, HVAC, or plumbing problems. Much less standing on a factory floor.

Years back I knew a lot of fire fighters and a few police officers and I'd say 75% of them are in it for the extra days off, poon tang potential, ability to sleep half their shift(fire), and the fact they don't have to swing a sledge hammer or stand at a work station all day. The other 25% do most of the real work there. Then there are the disturbed people in it for power. They try to weed out the people in it for the wrong reasons, but some get through.

21. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Active Member

Reputations:

hate to break it to you there are literality thousands of other police/fire jobs in better parts of the country than California let alone the LAPD