Exciting New Programming.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beths Arab, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I got a call from a Sirius CSR yesterday regarding an inactive sub in my pickup. She offered me a few different deals to hook it up and was kind of high pressure.I called a spade a spade and told her that I came to Sirius for Howard Stern and he's turned into a part time joke,plus I feel like a sucker paying for so many commercials and am seriously considering dumping the sub I have. She said that Sirius understands the "problems relating to Stern"and that they have some exciting new programming coming on line shortly that would appeal to my demographic but wasn't at liberty to discuss what this new content might be. I told her that I wasn't at liberty to spend anymore money on a second rate service until they get their shit together and that was it. I wonder WTF she was taking about? P.S why in does my enter key work everywhere else but here?

2. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Just means that Howard is getting the boot. They'll try to push someone else in his place.

who buys Sirius for stern anymore? It's still a bargain for me:)

3. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    exactly! i have an internet subscription for lots of other programming (politics, news, o&a, and howard way down the list).

4. TheWonk

TheWonk POTY Music Forum Gold

Reputations:
    I think Haji is just told that spew bullshit like that to everyone that complains about Stern. You really think someone doing customer service in India has any inside info on future programming?

5. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    they really put on the pressure when you cancel. I broke my receiver and instead of replacing it I just cancelled. they did NOT make that an easy process. as for the enter key, I have the same problem. I bet you're using Internet Explorer. I tried Google Chrome and my enter key works there but I'm so used to Explorer and haven't made the big switch over.