**Eyewitness Account of AGT Taping**

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by kev, Feb 26, 2012.

1. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  2. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    :hat:

3. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This guy sounds like he readily would have swallowed multiple loads from Howard's tiny pecker if offered. Needs to get a life.

4. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    That was a loving great read. I'm glad the loving Howard was so loving loving America's Got Talent.

Maybe it won't loving be so bad.

5. Franklin

Franklin New Member

Reputations:
    It looks like that forum has some sort of script that changes "fucking" to "loving."

6. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is correct.

7. Mr Ed

Mr Ed Member

Reputations:
    There was an (other?) attendee of the taping who called in to THSS on Wed. The call seemed real, as Howchie reacted inappropriately.

Caller:"The audience couldn't hear your comments, Howard."
    Howard: "They need to get Ultimate Ears[SUP]TM[/SUP] for the Judges, Robin." (Paraphrased a bit, since Howchie couldn't remember the name of the ear buds.)

Two motives for this non sequitor come to mind:
    1. Short Attention Span Hero and "It's all about me" Howchie was barely paying attention to the call, caught the phrase, "couldn't hear," instantly thought about himself and how he couldn't hear well, especially when children were singing, as his high frequency hearing is totally shot, and turned the call into a plug for Ultimate Ears[SUP]TM[/SUP], probably at the suggestion of the screener who put the call through.
    This motive brings up the question: If Howchie is going to be judging singing, shouldn't he be wearing a hearing aid ("Miracle Ear[SUP]TM[/SUP]" not "Ultimate Ears[SUP]TM[/SUP]")? "I'm serious about my work for AGT, Robin." Yeah, right. Serious about doing your Comcast/NBCU plugs, not the actual judging.
    Suggestion for Hecklers: At tapings, yell out "Hey Howard. Forget about Ultimate Ears[SUP]TM[/SUP]; you need Miracle Ear[SUP]TM[/SUP]!"

Loss of hearing aside, what the fuck was Howard thinking, crowbarring in the plug for Ultimate Ears[SUP]TM[/SUP]? As he kept on telling us, but maybe forgot already, since his memory is worse than his hearing, he's judging an act that's supposed to run at a Las Vegas show. As such, he needs the "audience experience" by which to judge the acts. That's why the judges are in the fuckin' audience (albeit, at the front) in the first place. If you give the judges Ultimate Ears[SUP]TM[/SUP] so that they can hear the act better, you totally blow the live performance premise. The judges might as well judge from a glassed in, sound proof booth (like what Robin has), where they can listen to the performance on headphones, if you start down the slippery slope Howchie is suggesting by giving the Judges Ultimate Ears[SUP]TM[/SUP]. I think the real reason why Howard wants the Ultimate Ears[SUP]TM[/SUP] is so someone, off stage, can tell Howard what to say, similar to what seems to happen regularly on THSS.

2. Damage control. Howard knows his microphone is being run through "The Voice of Howchie[SUP]TM[/SUP]" machine prior to being recorded. He's intentionally staying quiet so the audience can't hear his real voice (the one that comes out of his lips, and not from a speaker or headphones). This motive is supported by Howchie's continued damage control, when he related that "Sharon speaks quietly when she wants to make a point. " I've never seen AGT, but the Sharon Osbourne I remember got louder when making points. Howard is hiding his voice and making excuses about it.

Suggestion for Hecklers: At tapings, yell out "Nice to hear your REAL voice, Howard!"

8. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    i'm glad to see ETM got in on it.i hope he makes it onto the show that airs

9. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    wow I can't beileve anybody was so excited to be close to Howard

10. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

All commercials all the time!

11. Big Biscuit

Big Biscuit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I hope these loving AGT eye witness accounts from "superfans" continue, it has really helped me get over the loss of Howard Stern much faster than I could have imagined.

12. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As much as I hate that show, and think Howard is a schmuck for joining it, I'll give him credit for making ETM part of the show. That was pretty nice of him.

13. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    I just loved your mother in the ass.

14. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  15. Yeahnolisten

Yeahnolisten Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's using him just like he uses everyone else. Watch what happens if Eric asks for 5 cents to be on the show. Howchie is a fucking pimp who only thinks about how other people can make HIM more marbles. Witness Jackie when he asked for more money and a piece of a show he was just as integral in creating. Howchie and that dirty shitbag of an agent couldn't cut him loose fast enough.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  16. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    "it was loving WAY awesome"...

:jj:

i'm happy ETM was there! i love the little guy! i realize i'm in the minority but i'm pretty sure i'll enjoy the behind the scenes talk! i never watch these stupid shows but i'm in now!