Family Releases Video of Mentally Ill Man Killed by Fort Bend Officer.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SneakAtoke, May 10, 2014.

1. SneakAtoke

SneakAtoke Active Member

Reputations:
    One Less Asshole In The World:coffee:
    [video=youtube;L0BwEx5q5eA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0BwEx5q5eA[/video]

2. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    After about the 100th "drop the knife" i punched out...I'll assume they exterminated the shitdick? If so, good.....

3. Phan Neepack

Phan Neepack Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Those cops are racist!!! They could have easily shot him in the leg and then shot the knife out of his hand... They just wanted to kill another innocent Blaek man

4. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    the cops were looking for cameras in the room that was directly behind them, the negro was marked for destruction if he showed the slightist provocation, and they wanted no evidence of the execution.

5. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Who is screaming? Why were they there in the first place? Someone must have called.

6. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    I feel bad for the cop at the end. U see him say damn it

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  7. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    I hate to see cops kill crazy people.

8. Walrus

Walrus Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    Why is it so hard for some people to do what they are told by law enforcement?

9. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    Suicide by cop?

10. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Because they are crazy.

Why couldn't they just throw some tear gas into the room? Why couldn't they just wait him out? They don't have ANY non-lethal ways of subduing people?!

A person threatens to kill themselves (while in their own bedroom), so the cops shoot them dead?

It's ponderous.

11. Rocinante

Rocinante Well-Endowed Member Gold

Reputations:
    Why did the family release this video? To prove the cop did all he could not to shoot the crazy mulan?

12. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    :facepalm:

Video released of man shot dead by deputies in bathroom

FORT BEND COUNTY, Texas -The family of a man killed in a confrontation with Fort Bend sheriff's deputies has turned over a home video of the shooting to the U.S. Attorneys' Office in Houston. They are asking for a federal investigation to determine if the victim's civil rights were violated. Fort Bend County sheriff's deputies arrived at Michael Blair's family home in the 7000 block of Dawn Bloom Ln in Richmond on the night of Nov. 4, 2013 after they family called 911 for help.
    Blair, a 26-year-old paranoid schizophrenic, had locked himself in a bathroom with a knife, threatening to kill himself. As the confrontation escalated, Blair was shocked with a Taser multiple times, and then, as the home video recorded by a surveillance camera shows, he was shot and killed as he lunged at one of the deputies with the knife in his hand.
    According to the department's chief deputy, David Marcaurele, the officer was no-billed by a Fort Bend County Grand Jury following an investigation by sheriff's detectives and the Texas Rangers.
    But Blair's mother contends the deputy used excessive force, shooting Blair almost a dozen times.
    "We want him to live a long life and remember how he murdered my son," said Kimberly Blair Olaniyi.
    The family said the video shows some of the shots fired after Blair was already wounded and on the floor.
    "This is cold blooded execution," said Quanell X. "He was not a threat to anyone but himself. They could have left him in the bathroom."
    Marcaurele said officers are trained to fired until they're sure the threat of injury or death has been neutralized. He added that investigators learned of the existence of the video last February, after the family sent a letter of intent to file a lawsuit, and after the criminal investigation had been concluded, but family members refused to share it.
    Quanell X said the video was withheld because family members did not trust the investigators.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/video-released-of-man-shot-dead-by-deputies-in-bathroom/25862172

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  13. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "We want him to live a long life and remember how he murdered my son," said Kimberly Blair Olaniyi.
    The family said the video shows some of the shots fired after Blair was already wounded and on the floor.
    "This is cold blooded execution," said Quanell X. "He was not a threat to anyone but himself. They could have left him in the bathroom."

Or maybe the screaming banshees in the background should have handled it themselves. I'm sure it would have turned out better. Afterall, they let a schizo roam free around their home.
    They called 911. What were the cops supposed to do? Have a counseling session, hold hands and sing spirituals? Now QuazyX will sue and get a couple thousand bucks because him and his family couldn't handle this shit properly.

14. Rocinante

Rocinante Well-Endowed Member Gold

Reputations:
    Turn on your sarcasm detector.

15. Chibbs

Chibbs Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Suicide by Cop.
    One less worthless member of the endless parade of human debris is a GOOD THING.

Hard for me to feel sorry for the family at all with that race baiting Quannel X trying to start shit in and around Houston.

16. EndOfLine

EndOfLine PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    That was intense. Dude with the knife looked pretty strong, too.

Not guilty.

17. Chibbs

Chibbs Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As much as I have a problem with Cops, this Cop did nothing wrong.
    When you are holding a weapon and advance on a Cop, after being told repeatedly to drop it, you will die.

18. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    There will be someone saying the same about you and me when we meet our demise.

19. Chibbs

Chibbs Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No, I am a productive member of society.

The brutha that was righteously killed by the Cop was NEVER a productive member of society.

20. Mike in Houston

Mike in Houston I got more balls than the daily lottery. VIP

Reputations:
    Houston represent!