Fat Chick fallout

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    The wigged idiot was forced to publicly evolve after the Fat-Chick debacle.
    So now he is going to change without public pressure his opinion almost daily on positions he takes.

-Al Jezeera.....from bad to amazing
    -Michelle Obamas hair....hates it...now likes it

Such a predictable deranged conniving fraud the wigged idiot is.

This all has to do with the public flogging he got from the fat chick debacle.
    He hates the naked fat chick...then loved the naked fat chick. Public flogging had nothing to do with his quick change on the subject.
    :lol:

"Check my Q rating..... Fred"

2. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    This all feels like rape

3. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    take it easy on wiggy, admitting your a homosexual is traumatic

4. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    "Winners" can't lose when they play both sides to their advantage.

5. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    I hope and think you're being sarcastic, but what advantage is he buying with this retarded, flip-floppy idea of a stance/pov?

:uscratch:

He can't play one side.......................of anything. As this recent fiasco has proven, he fucks up being mean and he fucks up being nice.

When does Buchwald sit him down and tell him that Hollywood isn't going to let him in it no matter how many black dildos named "I love the blacks and chubby girls and gays!" he shoves up his ass?

The most he would ever be offered nowadays is a goofy cameo in a goofy comedy. But he'd demand 8 figures and a piece of the back end for it, and the studio would say "thanks but no thanks".

And he would completely suck in it, anyway.

6. gilaet

gilaet Xanax Service Dog Staff Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;ClI6MLa1YTA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClI6MLa1YTA[/video]

7. ohmicah

Reputations:
    I'm not quite sure what you're getting at. People like Howard, Sarah Palin, Karl Rove and BigFoot will play whichever side works for them without regards to morals or character. The only thing they believe is what will work for them the best.

I used to kid BigFoot because every question he was asked the answer would be 'yes, no, maybe' until he figured which answer would work to his advantage. Howard works the same way.

8. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    My point is that Howard tries to play both sides of an issue, or he'll switch sides when he feels it suits him, but he fails on each side. Take this most recent example: the Dunham comments were incredibly mean yet completely unfunny, but the apology and ass-kissing were even worse!

he's a safe-as-kittens "shock-jock"

he's an incredibly mean, miserable, and miserly "nice guy"

at no angle do any of his multiple povs and reality meet

And it's clear why he apologized...................and is continuing to apologize, apparently, via his ultra-pussified ways this week: to get "in" with Apatow and Hollywood in general, which is completely pathetic and delusional.

Maybe we're just quibbling over terms, but I don't see Howard "playing" anything; he's getting played.........................mostly by his own warped sense of reality.

9. ohmicah

Reputations:
    Reminds me of a youngster who would play both teams on PlayStation Baseball. He was tired of getting beaten badly by the game.

I told him that he won't lose that way, but he won't win either. That's kind of a limbo state where you don't lose but you don't win. That seems to be where Howard is these days.