WTF Fat Woman Says That Getting Skinny Wrecked Her Marriage...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HS Cult Leader, Feb 3, 2016.

1. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:

'I lost five stone and got a six-pack... but it ended my marriage'

By HAYLEY RICHARDSON

15:34, 3 Feb 2016

[​IMG]
    Angela dropped five stone by eating more regularly and exercising Angela Crickmore/Facebook

AN overweight mum who managed to drop five stone by overhauling her unhealthy lifestyle says her health kick led to the breakdown of her marriage.

Angela Crickmore, 36, originally from Brazil but now living in London, piled on the pounds in her twenties.

At her heaviest she weighed nearly 14 stone, but she claims her husband thought she was "beautiful".

Despite this, pressure from friends and family made her feel "self-conscious" and after seeing a pal lose weight she said she felt inspired to make a change.

Angela put her ballooning figure down to her sedentary lifestyle, which revolved around going to work, looking after her child and watching TV on the couch.

She told how she and her husband would spend most evenings relaxing at home after work and visit his parents' house at weekends, where they would sit, drink and chat.

[​IMG]
    Despite being confident on the surface, Angela admitted she was deeply unhappy on the inside when she was heavier Angela Crickmore/Facebook

The 5ft 1' former property manager insisted she has always been "confident" but admitted deep down she was unhappy because she had previously been very fit while living in Brazil.

Her weight gain made it a struggle to walk long distances and Angela even considered having a gastric bypass at one point to help her shed the pounds.

She eventually bit the bullet in December 2011 after seeing her hairdresser, Karla, lose nearly a stone-and-a-half.

She said: "I thought, 'If she can do it, I can do it.'"

[​IMG]
    Angela was inspired to make a change to her life after seeing her hairdresser drop more than a stone Angela Crickmore/Facebook

Angela scoured the Internet for diet tips and settled on a regime that involved eating every three hours.

Though she was suspicious at first about eating more food to lose weight, she said she had to do something because nothing had worked for her before.

She told the Sun: "I had an alarm on my phone so I never skipped a meal and started to carry a food bag with me so any place I went I had my meals ready to eat."

Angela exchanged her carb and sugar-laden diet for healthy foods like lean meat, vegetables, nuts and natural fats.

As the weight began to drop off she found the confidence to exercise, having previously felt "too heavy and ashamed".

She started by going for walks in her local park.

[​IMG]
    Angela is now a trim size six and loves her new body Angela Crickmore/Facebook

Her husband would drop her off, wait in the car and drive her home again.

She said neither he nor her son Luy joined in as they are "both skinny so they didn't feel the need".

Angela walked every day, rain or shine, for an hour and eventually progressed to jogging as she became lighter.

After eight months she joined the gym, where her interest in bodybuilding was born.

Angela was now losing around nine pounds a month and eventually slimmed from a size 18 to a toned size six.

But her new active lifestyle was taking its toll on her marriage and family life.

She stopped cooking for her husband and son as her own healthy routine didn't fit in with theirs.

[​IMG]
    Angela claims changing her lifestyle led to the breakdown of her marriage Angela Crickmore/Facebook

She explained: "Because I started to want a different life, I wanted to be outdoors more, climbing, hiking, playing tennis, any sports.

"I liked different foods and I didn't enjoy being at home in front of a TV eating snacks anymore.

"I started to get very scared to go back to what I was."

After nine years of marriage the couple split up and Luy went to live with his dad.

She said: "At first it was hard and I started to have panic attacks.

"But this soon passed and I began to feel this was the best thing for me and I moved on."

Three years later Angela is still single and feels ready to meet someone new, as long as that person has "the same lifestyle and is interesting".

She doesn't regret her choice to change her lifestyle whatsoever, admitting: "I am in the best shape of my life and feel very rewarded because I work very hard for that."

[​IMG]
    Angela now feels ready to move on and meet someone new

Angela now hopes to build a career out of her life-changing experience by becoming a fitness coach and has completed a sports nutrition degree.

She said: "I want to represent a good supplement company, so that way more and more people can see my story and relate to me.

"Not only athletes can have a six pack! An ex-obese girl can also have one and look very feminine like I do."

Guacamole likes this.
  2. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Snotty, Lemmy, Gusbuss and 7 others like this.
  3. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    Husband probably weighs 45.7692 stones.

4. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hope abandoning your child was worth the 2 or 3 years you'll be in shape.

5. Skipnoid

Skipnoid Lick Me!

Reputations:
    What's a stone?:dontknow: ..... and Would!:grad:

6. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    steriods!

7. Turtle Man

Reputations:
    oh and selfies!!

Summer and Tracy like this.
  8. Skipnoid

Skipnoid Lick Me!

Reputations:
    The stone (st) is a unit of measure equal to 14 pounds (lb) avoirdupois, or 6.3503 kilograms (kg). This unit of measurement is used in Australia, Great Britain, and Ireland for measuring human body weight, and people there may commonly be said to weigh, e.g., 11 stone 4 (11 stone - 4 pounds), which equals approx.Jan 4, 2014

AmericasJudge likes this.
  9. Turtle Man

Reputations:
    she probably became so self obsessed with selfies and instagram she forgot her family...very nice bunda though,
    legs are bit much

10. ninifunkhauser

ninifunkhauser Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Considering she turned into a man I don't blame him for leaving

Habsfan, shady, Penelope and 9 others like this.
  11. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A stone is 14 pounds, those Limeys are idiots for saying their weight in them.

Skipnoid and AcquiringSignal like this.
  12. meanredhed

meanredhed Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I think she looks fantastic, it's great she feels good about herself, but I just can't get past giving up her son. Nothing is worth that.

PI Nate, Thedomina, Summer and 14 others like this.
  13. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin That Ass is Attached to Daniela Lopez Gold

Reputations:
  14. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I find it hard to believe that her stomach and fat ass got so tight just from exercise and diet.

Guacamole, Summer, Horff and 8 others like this.
  15. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    She weighed a little under 200 pounds.

16. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    she a little too muscly for me , i mean she was a slob before but there is sort of a happy medium ..shes heading down the road to nicole bass territory

17. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

18. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
  19. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    i bet she was cool, cooked, cleaned the house, and sucked his dick whenever he wanted. once she dropped the weight, that all stopped.

Summer, telecaster, Penelope and 7 others like this.
  20. Night Ape

Night Ape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Then just get fat again. It's not rocket surgery..

mrd160, Summer and Mulletude like this.