Entertainment father of Bristol Palin's second baby goes public and wants child support

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Jan 7, 2016.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    0105-bristol-palin-dakota-meyer-getty-2.jpg

It comes as no surprise but Bristol Palin's second baby's father went to social media to declare himself: Her ex, Marine Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer.

What's surprising is that he also went to court to declare he wants custody of the baby.

"Best Christmas present ever!" Meyer, 27, wrote next to a picture of the baby in a post soon after Sailor Grace Palin was born in Alaska on Dec. 23. "I couldn't be more proud of this little blessing."

Meyer and Palin have been estranged since their plans for marriage collapsed last spring, just a month before the unmarried Palin announced that she was pregnant with her second out-of-wedlock baby.

Palin, saying she "can't help myself," posted more cute pictures on her Instagram of Sailor with her elder child, Tripp Johnston.

Although Palin has never confirmed it, and defiantly dismissed all questions about paternity, it seemed obvious that Meyer was the father since she described on her blog that the pregnancy was "planned," but she just "got ahead of myself."

Her lawyer, John Tiemessen, said Wednesday that Palin will not comment further.

Meyer's claim of paternity followed the birth announcement on Palin's Instagram.

That was followed shortly by a blog post from her mom, 2008 vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, who hailed the news:

"Oh, perfect love! The best gift ever!," she wrote in the post, which included a picture of her cuddling with the baby. She said "the most important people in Bristol’s life" were there to witness the birth in Alaska. She did not mention the father.

Only days later Sarah Palin was slamming Meyer in an interview Monday with Entertainment Tonight, after Meyer filed for joint custody of the baby and for child support from Bristol, according to documents seen by TMZ.

Sarah Palin says Meyer, a former Marine Corps sergeant decorated for bravery in Afghanistan, was trying to "save face," although it wasn't clear what she meant. But her main point was clear: Meyer has been AWOL up to now.

"For many months we have been trying to reach out to Dakota Myers (sic) and he has wanted nothing to do with either Bristol's pregnancy or the baby," she said in a statement to ET.

Bristol's publicist, David Martin, issued a statement commenting on Meyer: "My values are such that a real American hero doesn't ask for child support."

Other than that, Bristol's new pictures and video on Instagram — showing her with her family, including Sarah, target shooting — may sum up her current mood:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...stol-palins-baby-daddy-outs-himself/78355360/

ramble, chapped and Rahm2015 like this.
  2. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    What the fuck kinda name is Dakota for a marine

3. GoshGeeGolly

GoshGeeGolly VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I don't want to read all that - was he there for the birth?

4. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I looked way better than he did when I was 27. Dude looks old.

5. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    As he should. He's the father and she make substantially more money than he does.

6. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Maybe sometimes it's stupidity instead of bravery.

7. Chicken Soda

Chicken Soda Unknown Member

Reputations:
    Nothing better than going bareback in rich pussy.

8. Father O'Blivion

Father O'Blivion Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What's the next scam? Is she still doing talks about the virtues of abstinence?

Free Food, HypocriteHowie, OV and 2 others like this.
  9. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    It's not even a good name for a state!

FosterKitten and bennymuso like this.
  10. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    "My values are such that a real American hero doesn't ask for child support."

this!

GloriaGrace likes this.
  11. Pussy Tendon

Pussy Tendon Wet! CUNT!!!!! Gold

Reputations:
    Maybe he can ask Howard where to get a fffffffffucking chin!!

12. Humongous

Humongous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I read a great conspiracy theory yesterday that the real father is a one night stand from a Vegas trip and that the baby was born on November 4th, not Christmas Eve. I would post it but it's kind of long.

RoachCoachJokes and dawg like this.
  13. jokeland

jokeland Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Shit apples don't fall far from the shit tree. Bristol and Dakota named their kid Sailor.

14. Rockside7

Rockside7 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

Apparently not.

RonHeinzkaboot and GoshGeeGolly like this.
  15. Cheri

Cheri Skunk VIP

Reputations:
    She's a fucking idiot. Claims she's an abstinence advocate, gets pregnant twice out of wedlock. Fuck her and her family.

16. Sloppyjoe

Sloppyjoe VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Note to future shitheads,

Don't get involved with the Palin's. They are the Kardashians of the redneck world

17. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    He should also get the birth certificate amended to put his name on the kid. "Judge, she's been trying to cut me out of our child's life from the time of her birth. She knows I'm the father and refused to list me on the birth certificate."

18. YinzerMasshole

YinzerMasshole VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Word on the street is this guy isn't the baby daddy anyway and that's why their wedding was cancelled. :shitcoffee:

Conspiracy theorists argue that the Palins’ pregnancy timeline is bunk. The theory originated with two posts on a Blogspot called “Right Wing Crooks”—one on December 25 and one on January 2, 2016. The second post is slightly more lucid and easier to follow; its overarching claim is that Bristol actually became pregnant in February—before getting engaged to Meyer—which would put her due date sometime in early November. To cover up this scandal, RWC argues, Bristol waited until late December to announce Sailor’s birth:

Why would [Palins] do this?? Simple — they wanted to make it appear the baby was Dakota Meyer’s child. If the baby were born in late December, that would place conception AFTER the Bristol-Dakota engagement, thereby making it appear that either:

Bristol and Dakota engaged in a little pre-marital sex, resulting in her becoming pregnant; or,

The baby was conceived after the May marriage and arrived a bit prematurely.

The real father, RWC wildly speculates, is someone Bristol met on a Valentine’s Day weekend trip to Vegas (one she thoroughly documented on Instagram).

http://gawker.com/the-new-new-bristol-palin-pregnancy-conspiracy-theory-1751236946

RoachCoachJokes and Humongous like this.
  19. Sloppyjoe

Sloppyjoe VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

When will these little whores learn that their bodies will only bounce back once. Twice, of lucky.

She's used up both her mulligan pregnancies and will likely be a chubby to fat single mom until she can sucker some other poor sap into joint their clan of misfits.

20. Jake Dog

Jake Dog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This guy better have a paternity test done before he claims ownership. Bristol Palin isn't exactly the Virgin Mary