News Fathers now relegated to the shit locker

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The pussification is almost complete

Two mums are better than one! Lesbians share their tips on motherhood as research reveals same-sex couples make the BEST parents

Same-sex couples raise the most open-minded children, a new study has revealed.
    Children raised by lesbian parents received the highest 'quality of parenting', research by the Australian Institute of Family Studies has found.
    The study also found that the number of same-sex couple parented families in Australia is growing and that children with lesbian parents were better equipped than other children to deal with issues of equality and diversity.
    [​IMG]
    +6
    Happy family: A new study has found that lesbian couples offer the 'highest quality' of parenting. Pictured is Zann (left) and Shan (right) Michaels with their daughters Arlo, 2, and Quin, 4
    [​IMG]
    +6
    Two mums: Zann Michaels (right) said lesbian mothers were very deliberate about creating happy families
    Lesbian mother-of-two Zann Michaels said the biggest plus of having two mums was the double dose of maternal instinct.
    She told Daily Mail Australia: 'The easiest way to be a great parent is to want to be a great parent.

'That goes for everyone - gay, straight, married and single.
    'I think the difference with lesbian couples generally is you have two maternal people coming together and being very deliberate about creating their families.'
    [​IMG]
    +6
    Building confidence: Zann (left) and Shan (right) said their daughters were taught they did not have to conform to traditional stereotypes
    [​IMG]
    +6
    Beating the stigma: The major downside of having same-sex parents was that some still attached a stigma to it, Zann Michaels said
    Mrs Michaels, from Queensland, married her partner Shan in Canada in 2011 and the couple have two daughters in Quin, four, and Arlo, two.
    Although it was mostly an 'incredible' experience raising her children in a same-sex relationship, it did have some downfalls, she said.
    'The biggest challenge is other people's views and how they affect our girls.
    'Already we are having to give our girls the words to use when another kid says that families can't have two mums.
    'It's our job to make sure they understand why people think and talk the way they do.
    'And to build so much confidence in themselves that anyone else's words will never have the power to hurt them.'
    [​IMG]
    +6
    Proud mum: 'We are definitely very conscious of raising kids who grow up to be the kind of people who treat people fairly,' Zann Michaels said
    [​IMG]
    +6
    'Happy and healthy': Zann said both she and wife Shan were equally invested in raising happy daughters
    Lesbian couples could also share and empathise with the particular difficulties of being a mother, Mrs Michaels said.
    WHY ARE SAME SEX COUPLES BETTER PARENTS?
    The research focused on a range of Australian and international studies on same-sex parenting.
    It found that:
    Same-sex parenting was not harmful to children.
    Children with same-sex parents develop the same as other children.
    They receive 'better quality' parenting and are more open-minded.
    The biggest issue they face is the social stigma of having same-sex parents.
    Source: Australian Institute of Family Studies
    She also explained how lesbian couples tended to raise children who were more accepting of diversity and gender equality.
    'Also, with two mums the gender stereotyping and gender roles are really non-existent. It's not Shan's job to raise the kids while I work.
    'While she definitely puts in more hours, we're both equally invested in making sure our girls are happy and healthy.
    'And that flows into how we raise our kids. They see that we just work together and do what works for our family.
    'Being a woman, I can absolutely sympathise and understand how emotional being a parent can be.
    'I think it makes all the difference to have a partner who gets it, without question.
    'With Shan, I get all the hormones, and the ups and downs, and how much energy she puts into being a great mummy.
    'I can see it, I can feel it and I appreciate it.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3806147/Lesbian-couples-make-best-parents.html

DiamondGoddess likes this.
  2. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    If you're raising pussy liberal douchetards.

3. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
    Good.
    More time for football.

RenchFries, Blackened, Dorb and 4 others like this.
  4. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
  5. DaTenses

DaTenses Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A child developing to be more "open-minded" and supporting of equality just means the child is also being raised to be mentally ill like their parents.

6. Sloppyjoe

Sloppyjoe VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

Each and every person has 60 to 70 good years on earth. Don't waste your time worrying about other people's shit. Life ain't that long to spend your precious moments involved in everyone else's business.

Moving along

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
    RenchFries, YoYo, JFK and 3 others like this.
  7. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Fellas time to zip it up

Don't donate any seed to the carpet munchers and see how capable they are of being parents

8. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I knew a guy whose mom, after two divorces, went Lesbo, and her two kids were basket cases. A decade later, she was married to a guy again.

jackieavenger and RenchFries like this.
  9. Danas Boyfrien

Danas Boyfrien Trump's African American Gold

Reputations:
    I think the biggest factor is that two dykes becoming parents is a very deliberate act. They have to want to do it enough that they jump through hoops to make it happen. You need to compare them to normal couples who either adopted their kids or did it with a surrogate or through in vitro.

jackieavenger, regult and XuXu like this.
  10. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    Waste*

JameGumb likes this.
  11. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    "better equipped than other children to deal with issues of equality and diversity"

And they objectively measure this how, exactly?

12. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    I just read some research that kids raised by lesbians grow up to be suicidal, drug addicts, and or mass murderers! :coffee:

Isn't easy to pull studies out of an ass and make it say anything you want! :facepalm:

13. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    Im glad Jack Kerouac didnt live to see this

BrerJimmy and AmishGirl like this.
  14. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Real lesbians are nothing like pron lesbians.

15. Sloppyjoe

Reputations:

Edited. Thank you sir

16. Sloppyjoe

Reputations:
    That's the real disappointment in all this

17. Bianca's Dead Carcass

Bianca's Dead Carcass Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  18. JustLurking

JustLurking Enforcer and Sergeant at Arms Gold

Reputations:
    I can't wait to see the study on which ethnicities are best parents. Let's see if that gets published.

19. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    well they're going to come up with any info they can to push the agenda they want
    fair enough--that's how the world works

reality is any kid who has a parent(two are certainly better) who is involved and paying attention is
    gonna do just fine

20. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Momma Rosie O'Donnell

JameGumb likes this.