Fatness --- Question for the 20-Somethings

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MyLazyHand, Apr 5, 2015.

1. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    OK, I'm pushing the limits of my 40's. Let's frame the discussion.

When I was in my 20's, we were thin. There was junk food around (and McD's), but nearly my entire circle was in shape. We didn't need to work out because we were always doing stuff outside.

I went out to dinner with my bro last night, and we were surrounded by fat chicks (and fat guys) in their 20's. And nearly all of these girls were not built to be fat. You know what I mean. Rosie O'Donnell is built to be fat. Gwyneth Paltrow is not.

Three young 20-something girls sat down next to us, and all of them were a solid 30+ pounds overweight. None of them should've been fat. All were attractive otherwise, and should be in the prime of their lives. Instead they all looked like before pictures for Jenny Craig.

So, here's my question. When I was 20+, I thought fat girls were kind of gross. Nowadays, it appears that guys have almost no choice. Do you guys have any rules/standards/limits on how to have sex with all of these young fatties? It appears you are almost stuck with fat girlfriend.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    deadbeat, 00steven, Morrisb and 3 others like this.
  2. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was gonna start a thread about what we weighed at high school graduation versus now

Limo Wreck likes this.
  3. Preston Folded

Preston Folded Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I blame smart phones

stanggirl and oh the good old like this.
  4. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    Maybe its the area you live in. Most of the young women in my town are in decent shape. Even the older women held it together pretty well. And as for your rules question: I have never dated anyone who was overweight like you describe, so maybe I got lucky in that respect.
    But if I did, 30 lbs really isnt that bad. A taller girl can get away with 30lbs if it goes to the right areas. I dont really care about weight honestly (within reason, not like 200lbs overweight).
    Just want her to be intelligent, hard working, and have a pretty face.

Beths Arab likes this.
  5. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    Was it a Taco Bell? There are exceptions, but I think most ppl on the planet date within their attractiveness level strata.

Scarlett Ohara and CrucifiedAGT like this.
  6. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    No, it was Ruby Tuesdays.

I enjoy that giant salad bar with a decent steak. The steak was off last night, but the salad bar never disappoints. I love wolfing down a week's worth of veggies during one visit.

7. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You were looking for hot 20 somethings at Ruby Tuesdays?

8. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    No, I was eating dinner. That's what they serve at Ruby Tuesdays.

My brother and I were simply doing "the old man thing" by making observations of the 20-25 year-olds. We were stunned at how people in their youth, at a time when they should be the MOST attractive, are now mostly fat slobs with 60 years to live as blubber-butts.

I don't know what people eat these days to cause this bloat, but it's incredible to me. It's not tough to keep it together if you just make a few smart choices when you eat.

1Vegasgirl and smichal like this.
  9. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    That's a good thread idea. Make it happen, cap'n.

If it requires high school graduation, don't post it in The Bar since age 30 isn't what you're looking for as a baseline.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  10. Slow

Slow All The Pieces Matter DawgShed News

Reputations:
    The chain restaurant is a red alert. Anyone under 30 that tries remotely to fit in has embraced the hipster mentality and avoids places like ruby tuesday like the plague. You were surrounded by people that gave up.

I find that people under 30 with some degree of education are actually much more health conscious now than ever as evidenced by places like mcdonalds seeing their sales drop and places like panera popping up more and more.

Girls at my gym actually do muscle building exercises now and seek an athletic build as opposed to just shedding weight .

11. McLennison

McLennison VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    When I was that age we played a ton of hoops. We also walked to the park where we hung out trying to be cool around the girls which was well over a mile each way. When I was a young boy we played baseball in the street every day in the summer, touch football evry day after school in the fall and hockey in the winter. Hoops was played year round be it outdoors or the local school gym which they opened up 1 or 2 nights a week for teen night.

I see 40 year olds these days and look at them in bewilderment. Some of these housewives are tremendous. The asses are incredibly huge. They wear old lady slacks and look 65. One time a lady put her shopping cart right behind my car after using it instead of actually walking 25 feet to the place where they go. I got out of my car and put it in her car's way as she tried to leave. She got out and starting cursing me. I said to her "There's nothing less attractive to a man than an overweight middle aged woman with a foul mouth. You're husband must be thrilled". She mumbled and plodded away.

stanggirl, reno, icypussy and 4 others like this.
  12. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You missed my point completely.

You were at Ruby Tuesdays, a shit chain restaurant, and you were surprised the clientele wasn't model sized?

13. Ganggreen87

Ganggreen87 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My street is a ghost town most weekends. Everyone is inside on their iPads or xboxes. People don't take care or respect their bodies especially young people. My gym is essentially the same 1000 people it always has been the last ten years.

We are a lazy country

14. Lou Loomis

Lou Loomis Feel the Gern

Reputations:

Stop hanging around poor people, cuz

GLguygardner likes this.
  15. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    Listen, what do you do for a living?

It's not as though this is limited to Ruby Tuesday's. I live in a college town and the kids are FAT these days. Not plump. FAT.

smichal likes this.
  16. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    most people are more aware of eating healthy today than they were 20 years ago.
    Blacks generally disregard eating healthy much more than whites. 57% of blacks are obese vs 33% for whites. Hispanics are in between.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    i think it's a combination of what they eat plus their lack of activity. for the past 20 years we have been pushing low fat high carb diets and now we are seeing the results of that: fatter, logy 20-somethings. its not much better than the high sugar diets we pushed on people in the 1980s.

18. Slow

Slow All The Pieces Matter DawgShed News

Reputations:
    The generation of 40-60 year olds is the real problem as they are the parents that are allowing childhood obesity to explode. They are shit parents that park their kids in front of the tv with a bag of doritios and a 2 liter of pepsi without any encouragement to go outside. Fat kids grow up to be fat fucking adults.

jake206 likes this.
  19. babybear

babybear r.i.p 8/3/15, Wherewolf of AZ VIP

Reputations:
    we had no fast food places in the little town I grew up in S. Jersey in the 50's and 60's.
    mom cooked all 3 meals,no soda.
    and we ran around " wild Indians " < sorry.

20. IfTheyOnlyKnew

IfTheyOnlyKnew VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    This.
    I can count on one hand how many times a year we were allowed to eat fast food. (Usually McDonald's, because it was close to our house) My sister, brother and I would SHARE one order of fries, and if we were really lucky, we would all share a shake, too. My mom always would make a salad for us to eat with our cheeseburgers.

And, we also spent all our time outside. Rollerskating, jumping rope, riding our bikes, going to the park, etc. There were days my mom would literally lock the door so we couldn't come in. :giggle: Ok, in fairness to her, it was usually the days she would wash the kitchen floor. :p