Entertainment Favorite over watch character/strategy?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beth143nacho, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    ive been ass raping with the crippled dude and his grenades. Most games I'm dealing 25-30% overall damage and have had kill streaks into the 30s a couple times.

Get him onto high ground and he can rain death from above, then supplement with the mines (which you can use to launch people in the air and bean them with grenades. The stun trap works well too from heights, but the wheel Fallin down is pretty much lights out.

He's also the only one that can do damage from outside line of sight. I'm never not firing that weapon, which constantly provides stuff for my opponents to have to avoid so my teammates can move in.

Would use bastion, but fuckers played that ninja dude and reflects my shots...

Only downside with him so far is that he sucks at taking out turrets....

2. Beth143nacho

Reputations:
    Also, when defending Hollywood, use bastion and camp right outside their left entrance. You'll smoke anyone coming out of that entrance and then can take out the entire team if they advance straight out.

After the first me lee, retreat up the stairs behind you, take out another round of people, then retreat onto the platform for another round then gradually through the building.

3. Beth143nacho

Reputations:
    When defending kings row, I use grenade dude, drop a mine and a trap 5 feet from their door, then retreat up to the balcony of the theater on he left. When door opens, Lin grenades, blow the mine and usually take out 2-3

4. Chriza

Chriza The One Man Gangbang VIP

Reputations:
    Calm down, you piece of shit.

5. Chriza

Reputations:
    My strat as Mercy is to keep the squad close together, keep the tank my priority but spread heals around when I'm able, move erratically, and use cover. If health is good, I lean on the damage boost. I don't save up my rezzes, because it's better to get one person back up than to die with it.

6. Chriza

Reputations:
    I'm good with Mei, but people need to know that if they pocket her and shoot / melee who she freezes, we'll carve through their team like butter. Lots of the time I'm on my own and she's half as effective that way.