News Female Cop Attacked By Misogynist Media

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Chicken Soda, May 10, 2016.

1. Chicken Soda

Chicken Soda Unknown Member

Reputations:
    http://lawnewz.com/crazy/police-officer-arrested-5-times-in-one-year-still-on-the-force/

Police Officer Arrested 5 Times in One Year, Still on the Force

by Matt Strong | 6:43 pm, March 31st, 2016

A Maui police officer who has been arrested for everything from child endangerment to a DUI to skipping court over the course of one calendar year is still employed by the Maui Police Department, according to an exclusive report by Hawaii News Now.

The troubles of Rachel Garvin, a mother and eight-year veteran of the Maui police force, began in 2014 and allegedly stem from drinking. While picking her son up at school one day, two teachers at the school suspected Garvin of being drunk. Allegedly, they were right. Just a few minutes later Garvin crashed into a guardrail with her son in the car.

The Maui police officers who arrived on the scene allegedly allowed Garvin to walk from it without a field sobriety test. Only after an internal probe conducted by the department did authorities open a criminal investigation into the events surrounding the crash. Even then, Garvin pleaded no contest to a child endangerment charge and was put on one-year probation. That same year, she was arrested four more times.

In May 2015, Garvin was arrested for allegedly driving drunk; she refused to submit to a breathalyzer. The Maui Police Department (MPD)released a report of the incident, but failed to mention two important facts: (1) it was Garvin’s second arrest in four months and (2) she violated the terms and conditions of her probation.

Arkie Koehl, with Mothers Against Drunk Driving, believes Garvin’s position as a veteran of the force puts the MPD in an uncomfortable position. “It’s kind of awkward for Mothers Against Drunk Driving because the police are our closest partners and we totally depend on the police, just as the public depends on the police to protect us from drunk drivers,” Koehl said.

The Maui Police Department did not return phone calls made by Hawaii News Now seeking comment.

Garvin is currently assigned to desk duties and has surrendered both her credentials and firearms.

[​IMG]

2. DaTenses

DaTenses Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Laws are only for the plebes.

Austinchota and WUT7272G7C like this.
  3. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I bet she has family in the police department. They put her in some back room some place and were hoping it would all blow over.

4. SuperFarts

SuperFarts Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I cant find any other pictures of this broad.

Based on the only available evidence, not guilty.

Blowing guys in a back room would only help to prove her innocence.

5. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    When I hung around some public service types long ago they routinely drove and drank and would flash credentials and be let go when pulled over, even by other departments. They were pretty fearless about it. Hopefully that is changing.

6. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Looks pretty trampy.
    Like someone busted for prostiution

7. Mr. Meatkabob

Mr. Meatkabob Unsticking the Bat Wings

Reputations:
    I have nothing to add, and rest on my colleague's brief.

8. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    She looks pretty good in the photo but I bet she's a train wreck to live with.

Samurai likes this.
  9. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    "This is now a party!" :wino: