Female teacher sentenced...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ex-Washington state teacher sentenced to 5 years in prison for sex with boy
    BY Nina Golgowski
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Thursday, October 1, 2015, 2:33 PM
    • A
    • A
    • A
    Share this URL
    [​IMG] Steven Lane/AP
    Evergreen High School drama teacher Stephanie McCrea, seen during her first court appearance in January, has been sentenced to five years in prison for having sex with a 15-year-old boy.
    A former Washington state high school teacher has been sentenced to five years in prison for having sex with a 15-year-old student.

Degraded drama teacher and mom Stephanie McCrea, 36, tearfully apologized for her actions in a Clark County court Wednesday but to little if any sympathy from the boy's mother, The Columbian reported.

The former Evergreen High School drama teacher’s sentence followed her pleading guilty in July to four counts of third-degree rape of a child and one count of tampering with a witness.

That followed her pursing the boy for sex at her house and at school, beginning in December, authorities said.

In between their sexual encounters McCrea communicated with the teen through a fake Facebook account. That communication continued even when authorities began investigating them, investigators said.

"I take full responsibility for my actions. Every day I feel the pain of knowing I've hurt many people with my choices," she said, according to The Columbian. "I profoundly regret the hurt I've caused."

Authorities say they'd meet before and after drama practice where they'd kiss and she'd performed oral sex on him.

KPTV - FOX 12
    During the winter break she picked him up from his house and took him to hers where they had sex before meeting other drama students at a local movie theater. On the first day following winter break they had sex in her office.

Knowing that what they were doing was wrong, authorities say McCrea rehearsed with the teen on what he'd say if he was asked about their relationship.

The teen said McCrea hoped to continue their relationship, though keeping it a secret until he turned 18.

The student's enraged mother expressed her own contempt for the woman she said she once trusted.

"I had conversations with her where she lied to me, and manipulated to me about what they would be doing and I of course just automatically trusted because of her being a teacher which is a life lesson for me," she told the judge, according to KPTV.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Dorb likes this.
  2. baltimore mike

baltimore mike I wear panties 24/7 364

Reputations:
    bbc?

3. TheWonk

TheWonk POTY Music Forum Gold

Reputations:
    Do we even need to ask???

NOT.GUILTY.

Dorb, babybear and crazypreacher like this.
  4. Howchilla

Howchilla VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    This chick was head-over-heels. What's the deal? Was the kid packing a python?

5. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They put on shit loads of weight don't they while in prison .... I think it's debatable who much 'damage' is done, but for the life of me I can't work out why an earth a supposedly educated person wouldn't realise what would happen to them if caught. She is not an ugly woman,she could have easily gone to some club or bar and found a young dude to bang her brains out and not done this to herself.

I am beginning to think the only solution is to bann decent looking women from teaching in class rooms, only recruit 'god fearing' women in their forties fifities and sixties who smell of cat piss and are terminal spinsters. That would stop these boys from flirting with them and so stop weak minded women from being tempted to relive their high school years.

The decent looking women can become nurses , we need more hot nurses.

MilwaukeeMak likes this.
  6. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A Washington state 9

babybear likes this.
  7. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    Guilty.......

.........of making me turgid.

8. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Darn moms spoil all the fun for their teenage sons!

9. Pickle Jar

Pickle Jar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Cunt Punt face