Female teachers inappropriate behavior with students an epidemic? List inside

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by dawg, Jan 13, 2015.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    abbiejaneswogger1.jpg
    Abbie Jane Swogger, 34: Teacher’s aide at Highlands Senior High School in Harrison, Pa., was arrested Feb. 22, 2008, for renting a hotel room where police found beer, marijuana, an open condom wrapper and at least four teenage girls and boys, including several of her 15-year-old son’s friends. Though categorically denying rumors she was having sex with students from the school, Swogger was quoted as saying, “I was stupid, very stupid. I already know I was and I can understand you looking at me wrong. It’s the biggest mistake I ever made in my whole life.” Police allege Swogger “asked or encouraged” two 15-year-old runaway girls to have sex with her. According to a police papers, Swogger admitted to having sex with a 17-year-old boy and asked police, “How serious is that?” The one-time exotic dancer resigned Feb. 25, 2008. Swogger accepted a 3- to-6-year jail term that included a 36-year probation on May 26, 2009. “I’m sorry I was not the role model I should have been. I’m really sorry,” she told the judge.

abigail_holloway.jpg

Abigail Holloway, 33 The former gym teacher at the Christian prep school, Kings Academy, in Sunnyvale, Calif., was arrested March 5, 2009, at St. Mary’s Academy in Englewood, Colorado, where she was working, on charges stemming from an alleged sexual relationship with a female student lasting from 2001 to 2005. The girl, now a student at Whitworth College in Spokane, Wash., told a school counselor about the relationship that had occurred in California beginning when she was 13. During that time, according to the girl, she and Holloway were intimate “over 100 times.” “We have a very special relationship. It is a gift from God,” states an alleged e-mail from Holloway to the girl in March 2003. “Not many people are going to understand that, but we know in our hearts that God made us for each other!” Holloway is fighting extradition

laflamme1.jpg

Adrienne Laflamme, 60: Science teacher at the Brevard County Juvenile Detention Center in Cocoa, Fla., was arrested June 25, 2008, for having a four-week heated affair with an inmate student, 17, within days of his release. The boy’s mother said the teacher regularly picked him up from their home to have sex at her own residence. Laflamme had sex with the student at least 15 times, including one threesome with a 14-year-old boy. She has been charged with 15 counts of unlawful sex with minors and one count of filing a false police report.

AlisonMosbeck1.jpg

Alison Mosbeck, 33: History teacher at Dueitt Middle School in the Spring, Texas, school district was arrested Oct. 26, 2007, for allegedly having intercourse at least three times with one of her students, a 14-year-old boy. The mother of one of the students’ friends saw text messages from Mosbeck on the student’s cellphone and alerted authorities.

Alison_Peck.jpg

Alison Peck, 23: Former teacher at Greenfield High School in Greenfield, Mo., was charged May 22, 2009, in Green County with statuatory rape after convincing two friends to help her spend a night at a motel in Springfield with a 16-year-old boy who used to be her student. Peck had already been charged in Dade County on May 14 with having sexual relations with the boy at a park in that county sometime between January and March. On the day after receiving that citation, she arranged with friends to meet the boy at the Springfield motel. On May 17, she was charged with statuatory sodomy and statuatory rape because the boy told the detective that he had liaisons with Peck at her home in Mount Vernon. Judges have set bonds of $2,500 in Dade County, $10,000 in Lawrence County, and $200,000 in Greene County and Leo has been issued a no-contact order, told to stay 1,000 feet away from the boy’s home and school and to surrender her passport.

2. gwartney

gwartney Unafilliated Gold

Reputations:
    Mmmmm Alison

3. dawg

Reputations:
    allennaward1.jpg

Allenna Ward, 24: Minister’s daughter from Laurens County, S.C., was a second-year teacher at Bell Street Middle School in Clinton, S.C., when she was fired Feb. 28, 2007, for allegedly having sex with at least five boys. Some of the purported victims, ages 14 and 15, were students at Ward’s school. Authorities say the married woman had sex with the boys not only on campus, but also at a motel, in a park and behind a restaurant. On Sept. 6, 2007, Ward pleaded guilty to six charges – three second-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor and three lewd acts on a minor. “Today, I publicly admit my guilt and would like to apologize. I sincerely apologize for the effects of my actions,” she told the court. On Feb. 19, 2008, she was sentenced to six years in prison.

amanda_athey.jpg

Amanda Athey, 27: Charged Aug. 8, 2007, in Huntersville, N.C. with three counts of indecent liberties with a female student and one count of sexual activity with a female student. The relationship came to light when the girl’s father became suspicious of the Hopewell High School English teacher’s friendship with his daughter. She had told the father she was married to a man named Cal but after her arrest, it came to light she lived with another woman named Callie.

ambermarshall1.jpg

Amber Marshall, 23: Northwest Indiana woman allegedly had sexual contact, including intercourse, with several students at Hebron High School, and turned herself into authorities, telling police she knew what she did was illegal.

amybeck1.jpg

Amy Beck, 33: Teacher at David Starr Jordan Middle School in Burbank, Calif., surrendered to police March 8, 2010, apparently overcome by guilt, according to authorities. She allegedly had a sexual relationship with one of her male students, who was 14 at the time, from March to September 2009. Beck was charged with five counts, including four counts of unlawful sex with a person under 16 and one count of oral copulation with a person under 16. She faces up a maximum sentence of up to seven years in state prison.

And the list continues.....
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/39783/#TYDT7oEjXoRJsScI.99

4. Gwarn1

Gwarn1 Worlds poorest sugar daddy VIP

Reputations:
    Abbey likes young girls :jerkit:

5. Napoleon V

Napoleon V Swagggggg. ! !!!!!!!! !!!!! Banned User

Reputations:
    I'd give Allison a peck... With my cock!!!

6. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    I was like "They all begin with A!!! :eek:"

Then I was like

"oh"

7. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    the first one
    swogger-ex stripper

that's an awesome fucking story

fucking her son's buds
    fucking homeless girls

fantastic

8. XuXu

XuXu VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Probably doesn't happen any more often than it used to, it's just easier to get caught with text messaging and stuff like that.

Also, WTF@the 60 year old?

9. dawg

Reputations:
    I know the 60 year old is sickening.

10. dawg

Reputations:
    Way too many to post to even get to the b's. epidemic?

11. Mark Mayonnaise

Reputations:
    I'd say so. This shit never happened, or at least was reported, in my youth.

12. XuXu

XuXu VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I knew this woman who was my friend's mom. She had 11 kids, but was still pretty good looking believe it or not. She was a filthy whore. She fucked at least two of her daughter's boyfriends that I knew of. The 11 kids were supposed to be from 2 different fathers, but in actuality there were 4. One of them was by a guy she banged while locked up in the nut house and another was by her best friend's husband. All the kids disowned her last I heard.

13. dawg

Reputations:
    Look at this pillar of society.

Marcie_Rousseau.jpg

Marcie L. Rousseau, 31: English and math teacher at Freeland High School in Freeland, Mich., was arrested June 29, 2010, and charged with 29 sex crimes in two counties against a male student, age 16. Rousseau faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted of any of 23 counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct. Third-degree criminal sexual conduct involves penetration.

14. Rod-Stroker

Rod-Stroker Streptococcus Gingivitis Halllllllllllllitosis

Reputations:
    Young underage cock is just to damn irresistible, I think it's cute and adorable.

15. Mark Mayonnaise

Reputations:
    :jj:

WHO NEEDS A NEW SIG

XuXu likes this.
  16. dawg

Reputations:
    meredith_kane.jpg

Meredith Kane, 24: English teacher at Kansas’ Lawrence High School was sentenced on Dec. 19, 2007, after having been convicted of having sex with a 15-year-old male student during the 2006-2007 school year – even after she was arrested and released on bond. She had hoped to avoid prison time by arguing her actions were impulsive due to an undiagnosed bi-polar disorder, but the judge gave her 59 months behind bars.

17. XuXu

XuXu VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Does that mean she would have had to have penetrated him?

18. dawg

Reputations:
    MichelleVanMeter2.jpg

Michelle VanMeter, 35: Catholic studies teacher in Fort Wayne, Ind., pleaded guilty Jan. 15, 2008, to having sex with multiple boys, ranging from age 12 to 15. In June 2007, VanMeter gave birth to a baby, and a paternity test revealed with 99.9 percent certainty the 15-year-old was the father of the child. In a separate case, VanMeter pleaded guilty to a single count of child molesting, stemming from the molestation of another boy. Those allegations surfaced during the investigation of the first case.

19. dawg

Reputations:
    summer-michelle-hansen-hat-120.jpg

Summer Michelle Hansen, 31: Special-education teacher at Centennial High School in Corona, Calif., was charged Aug. 13, 2013, with having sex with five students and sending the boys sexual text messages and nude photographs of herself. Hansen faces 16 felony counts and could receive up to 13 years in prison if convicted. Court documents show Hansen was suspected of engaging in sexual intercourse and oral sex with the boys on campus and at one victim’s home as far back as May 2012. All five boys were students at the school, but none was a student of Hansen. One student,17, told detectives Hansen had been exchanging sexual text messages with him, some attached to revealing and nude photographs. The teacher allegedly said she wanted to give him a “prize” for doing well in a baseball game. She kept him after class in Saturday school and, after all of the other students had left, began kissing him, and engaged in sex acts, the boy claimed. Hansen, through her attorney, has denied the allegations.

20. dawg

Reputations:
    brittnicolleps1.jpg

Brittni Colleps, 27: English teacher at Kennedale High School in Arlington, Texas, was arrested May 16, 2011, for allegedly having sex with five male students. The mother of three whose husband is in the military was charged with five counts of having an improper relationship with a student. All of the students involved were 18 or older, but it’s a second-degree felony offense for teachers to have a sexual relationship with a student. The first student who had intercourse with Colleps said that he and the four other teens had sex with Colleps on “multiple occasions” at her residence, according to an affidavit. On at least one occasion, all five students were in the same room at the time the sexual acts were taking place, with video footage being recorded. Colleps was found guilty on Aug. 17, 2012.