Fifty Shades Of Gray..Grandma Style...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Feb 15, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    Meet the Dominatrix Grandma Who Works Out Of Her Basement Dungeon

[​IMG]

When you think of BDSM, "Fifty Shades of Grey," which hits theaters today, is probably what comes to mind. But it's not only young, sculpted people who are embracing the lifestyle. In fact, one dominatrix, Ms. Robin, as she's known to her clients, says many people actually experience their sexual awakening in their 40s, 50s and beyond.

The 60-year-old grandmother of three says it wasn't until her 40s that she discovered her sexually adventurous side. While she jokes that being bossy has always been in her nature, she ventured into the world of whips, chains and submission after her divorce. "I was dating after divorce and the gentleman I was with pointed out to me that someone who bites and tortures him is basically a dominatrix. He suggested I check it out because it was something that came naturally to me," she told The Huffington Post.

For the last 20 years, it's been something she's explored by taking classes and going to events, and for the past nine, she's been practicing professionally in her own basement dungeon. She takes a few clients each month, due to how physically demanding the job is, and helps them reach their sexual "high."

And don't be fooled into thinking it's all about sex, she says. Ms. Robin insists she never takes her clothes off for clients. "It's more about my skill with my equipment," she explains. "Most of my clients come to get the high that you get from endorphins ... it's tied with sex because it does stimulate the same part of the brain." She does everything from paddling, indulging foot fetishes and yes, even tickling. "It's about the power exchange."

In her own dungeon Ms. Robin sees an older clientele, anywhere from 40 to 70-years-old. While that may surprise some, Ms. Robin says age shouldn't be a limitation, as long as you're able to handle it physically. "Enjoy it for as along as you can."

She says around 20 percent of the population is kinky and thanks to the "Fifty Shades" movie, more and more people feel comfortable being open about their sexual inclinations. "It's opened a conversation."

There you have it. Age ain't nothing but a number, folks.

h/t The Des Moin

MS ROBIN..:giggle:

AuntDolly, Alisonsbankacct and Blur like this.
  2. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beef wants her hat back, pronto

3. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And on a related note.........

Swinger magazine inspired woman to sleep with 3,000 men: report
    Steamy memoir by 63-year-old Marie Calvert of La Chambre swinging club in Sheffield, England, reveals the source of prominent polyamorous couple’s first interest in alternate sex partners: a magazine her husband brought home when she was 28.
    BY Tobias Salinger
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

An English woman who makes up one half of one of the UK’s most prominent polyamorous couples says a magazine her husband brought home 35 years ago provided the first impetus for a journey that she says has seen her have sex with 3,000 men.

A swingers’ mag inspired Marie Calvert, 63, and her husband Barry to try out group sex romps after the publication stoked their interest, she reveals in a steamy first-person reflection the Guardian published Friday.

“He sort of joked we should try it; I told him not to be daft, and he never mentioned it again,” the story says. “But I kept looking at the mag and imagining how fun it might be. Eventually I told him we should give it a go. He looked like a kid at Christmas.”

The curious couple started by visiting another area pair to trade partners, but they later opened their own swingers’ club, La Chambre, in Sheffield in 1997, according to an earlier Guardian report.

Calvert found herself having sex with as many as 14 men in one night, she writes.

“The night I slept with 14 men was at a swingers’ party in Manchester,” she said. “I remember driving there feeling almost uncontrollably lustful. The next day I felt achy, in that lovely way, like when you’ve been to the gym.”

She and her husband, who has penned two memoirs about their sexual escapades, remain happily married and now have two grandchildren, Calvert reports.

But La Chambre, which bills itself as “the premier swinging club in Great Britain purpose built for the hedonistic enjoyment of liberated couples and singles,” got a black eye last August when a jury at Sheffield Crown Court convicted 45-year-old patron Jeremy Frazer Newsome Smith for the rape of a 22-year-old woman in a mirrored smoking room at the club.

Smith, who’s now serving five years in prison, allegedly preyed on his victim while dressed as Herman Munster, the Star reported.

Calvert, who, along with her husband, wasn’t implicated in the incident, said she has slowed down her number of partners each year from around 100 annually to just three last year.

And the Calverts still remember the magazine, which she doesn’t name in the piece, fondly, she writes: “People ask if we have any regrets and we do — we wish we’d found that mag five or six years earlier.”

LaserT and teehee like this.
  4. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    She should be in dictionary of definition of Skank..

AuntDolly and Beths Arab like this.
  5. Dick Fitzwell

Dick Fitzwell Opinions are like assholes ... and so am I

Reputations:
    Cum dumpster

Beths Arab likes this.
  6. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    FishySausage and teehee like this.
  7. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

8. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

the most leathery thing in that room??

her vag lips

9. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    :rs:

10. John Sterling

John Sterling Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Fifty Shades of Gary

[​IMG]

Shortwave98 and teehee like this.
  11. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I'm reading 50 shades aloud to my GF as we lay in bed.......It's very erotic for us............

12. Alisonsbankacct

Alisonsbankacct Out to lunch.

Reputations:
    Nothing more erotic (and sanitary) as a bunch of sexual implements all hanging on a basement peg board together

AuntDolly and teehee like this.
  13. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:

[​IMG]

:wub:

teehee likes this.
  14. Alisonsbankacct

Reputations:
    14 men in one night?

I'm guessing maybe numbers 3-14 have some self esteem issues?

Jayla likes this.
  15. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    suddenly not feeling so well
    [​IMG]

Jayla likes this.
  16. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    Right? I'll never get men who brag about partaking in a gang bang. Vile.

AuntDolly likes this.
  17. Jayla

Reputations:
    Leave it to you ( and me ) to point out the possible negative microbiological impact of ppl just trying to have fun getting their freak on.

Alisonsbankacct likes this.
  18. Alisonsbankacct

Reputations:
    Having worked at a gay club and seeing it the morning after said fun believe me - our concern is *very* well warranted.

Jayla likes this.
  19. Jayla

Reputations:
    You need to tell me those stories!

20. EndOfLine

EndOfLine PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    Like a pile of dead leaves