CCTV First flight of Airbus A330 from Saudi Arabian Airlines

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by thegroovologist, Sep 4, 2016.

1. thegroovologist

thegroovologist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...wow.

>>>

Stag, GloriaGrace, rolltide and 2 others like this.
  2. Wigward

Wigward Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Good lord... :facepalm:

Zach and thegroovologist like this.
  3. Father O'Blivion

Father O'Blivion Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You mean people who wipe their ass with their hand are not very clean? I'm shocked... shocked, I tell you. :coffee:

4. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  5. Hamster

Hamster Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Grain of salt here......

That Twitter is from a German anti immigrant site that does nothing but bash Merkel and Muslims.

The A330 has been flying for more than 20 years - claim of "first flight" is doubtful since there were no cell phone videos then.

It is gross - no doubt - but also sounds like whoever is taping says, "ma diavolo" and like Howard if I'm hearing right means "what the hell" in Italian.

Saudi's will cut your hand off for littering and all that stuff. Doubtful it is their national airline.

FosterKitten likes this.
  6. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
    Allah Akbar

stanggirl, rolltide and Zach like this.
  7. thegroovologist

Reputations:
    >>>

"Airbus delivers world’s first A330-300 Regional to Saudi Arabian Airlines

18 August 2016 Press Release

Saudi Arabian Airlines, the national carrier of Saudi Arabia, has taken delivery of its first A330-300 Regional, making it the launch customer for this new member of the versatile and successful A330 family.The aircraft is the first of the 20 A330-300 Regional aircraft ordered at the 2015 Paris Airshow, and joins Saudi Arabian Airlines’ existing Airbus fleet of 12 A330-300s and 50 A320 Family aircraft. Specially optimized for regional and domestic operations, the A330-300 Regional will boost capacity on several of Saudi Arabian Airlines’ most in-demand routes, enabling the airline to generate additional efficiencies while offering its passengers an unprecedented comfort level. The A330-300 Regional also represents the lowest-cost alternative and easiest fleet addition due to its high commonality with the A330s already operated by Saudi Arabian Airlines.

Saleh bin Nasser Al-Jasser Director General Saudi Arabian Airlines, said: “We are excited to welcome the first A330-300 Regional to our fast expanding Airbus fleet. It is a step forward in recognising our commitment to a family of aircraft which has contributed immensely to our market growth. The advantage of operating the new regional version of such a popular aircraft with proven operational flexibility and lowest cost per seat means unbeatable economics for our business and our customers.”

Saudi Arabian Airlines will lease the A330-300 Regional fleet from the International Air Finance Corporation (IAFC), a leading lessor in the Middle East.

Moulay Omar Alaoui, President and Chief Executive Officer of IAFC, said: “IAFC has always been a pioneer in introducing innovative Islamic financing solutions to the aviation industry, positioning itself as a strategic partner with unique products and services. We are proud to partner with Saudi Arabian Airlines and Airbus and are confident that this deal will further reinforce the leading position of Saudi’s national airline.”

“We congratulate Saudi Arabian Airlines for becoming the launch customer and operator of the A330-300 Regional. We are convinced our most popular wide-body aircraft will play an instrumental role in supporting the regional network expansion of the airline.” said Fouad Attar, Managing Director of Airbus Middle East.

The A330-300 Regional is optimized for missions up to 2,700 nm (5-hour flight) covering short to medium haul routes and offers significant cost savings through a reduced operational weight of around 200 tons. The reduction in fuel burn per seat and maintenance costs will result in an overall cost reduction of around 20% compared with today’s long-range A330-300."

http://www.airbus.com/presscentre/p...-a330-300-regional-to-saudi-arabian-airlines/

Hugh Blowmont and sstressed like this.
  8. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Well OK.......Back in the early eighties and few old school stewardesses, Back when the were pretty and very nice and polite......Wrote a book..."Coffee, Tea, Or Me?"
    And I remember one thing specifically......This one had to work a leg that flew mooooooslims to Mecca for their pilgrimage......And she said that she saw them washing their face in the toilets.....Wrecking the toilets and the funniest.......Actually saw one come out of the toilet after a shit, Lifted his gown and plopped his naked dirty ass on the floor and drug it,
    Just like a dog leaving a huge skid mark on the carpet......It's who and what they are in general...........
    [​IMG]

Cookie_Puss, oldpaddy, WHTHS and 7 others like this.
  9. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Yep....I'd call that a first........And speaking of firsts.....The Airbuses first public appearance at the Paris Airshow........Made lumberjacks the world over very excited........

kingship and ShutUpSitDown like this.
  10. Zach

Zach Say10 Says Smile

Reputations:
    All boarding, destination NYC!
    [​IMG]

11. Pussy Tendon

Pussy Tendon Wet! CUNT!!!!! Gold

Reputations:
    Captain looks like Amy schumer.

12. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    It's the first time most of them had ever seen toilet paper.

I can understand there being a bit of confusion as to its proper use. :dontknow:

kingship, RenchFries and rolltide like this.
  13. Tickle Shits

Tickle Shits Special Needs Typist. Gold

Reputations:
  14. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Fucking mongrels......:artiejj:

oldpaddy and check1 like this.
  15. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    No comment necessary.

rolltide likes this.
  16. crazycreep

crazycreep Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm sorry but how on earth can you defend that. You can clearly see the turbans/hijabs.

17. thegroovologist

Reputations:
    Later that day they tried to clean their poopy clothes >>>

Turtle Man, The Snork, stash and 4 others like this.
  18. RenchFries

Reputations:
    This is what happens when actual civilization and the technology it has brought us meets uncultured humans. It's like taking a plane and taking it back in time 500 years. You can't blame them for not getting it I suppose.

Then again, one would think they have the basic human capacity of learning by example. And we're specifically talking about a toilet here... something the Romans had figured out thousands of years ago.

So I guess they really are that retarded :jj:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  19. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    That's a fucking scream.....

:artiejj:

20. RenchFries

Reputations:
    :lol:

Never gets old. The tape echo makes it. I'm not even sure if it's intentional but it's funny as hell.

ShutUpSitDown and crazycreep like this.