Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Kool, Jul 22, 2016.
I hate that fat wanker corden.
coolest first lady ever
I can't wait till we never have to see them ever again
"Lady" you really are naive
why do you hate them?
"Loser" there aren't many Trannies who have made it to first lady of the USA - she hasn't done that badly for herself.
who watches this stupid shit?
Late night is populated by males trying to pander to female comedy sensibilities.
I hear she is going to appear on the next episode of "Finding Bigfoot".
Elenor Roosevelt fought for civil rights, woman's rights, was an architect of the United Nations, and their first chairman on human rights, but you're going to stick with the lady that sings in a car as the best first lady?
Educated beautiful First Lady, perfect family, good husband.....can't get better than that....u guys know it but can't admit it...
Here are a few highlights of the ways you can be like Michelle:
1. Dance to Beyonce
3. Move into a massive new house with your family and invite your mother to move in too
5. Make the cover of Vogue
8. Buy a Jason Wu dress
11. Shop at J. Crew
16. Watch Spike Lee’s “Do The Right Thing” on your first date with your future husband
18. Hang out with your friend, Oprah
23. Roll your eyes at House Speaker John Boehner or the Danish prime minister
27. Challenge Desmond Tutu to a pushup contest
32. Hug, kiss and fist bump the President of the United States
33. Shop at Target with sunglasses on
38. Make your husband stop smoking
40. Do the Dougie (with Jimmy Fallon)
43. Dine at Spiagga in Chicago
45. Say “never say never” to botox
46. Hang out in Hawaii for an extra week as an early birthday gift
47. Host the most popular boy band in the world at your daughters’ first party in their new home
50. Just keep on dancing…
Just curious how do you know he's a good husband and they're a perfect family?
Why don't you scream "that negro can sure dance!" and get it over with?
Smoke another joint!
No such thing as perfect