Firsthand Account Of the Birthday Bash

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Feb 1, 2014.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Posted on SFN, seems legit - JohnDaniels819 just shit all over this guy, someone with an account over there should tell him to post his stuff over here:

ScottRC, Today at 6:41 AM
    What a goddamn major disappointment this was. Another example of how Howard has totally sold out to the elite celebs. THEY were floor level, stage-front, each with their own server, the whole plate-silverware setup, The fans were packed like sardines in the nosebleed section of the upper balcony, we're so far away they had to give out headsets so you could hear what was going on, and we were high up you couldn't really recognize anyone except by voice. Oh, they DID have a huge LCD screen hanging, but the fans were so high up, we couldn't even see it due to the angle of the seats. They had ONE Mens room and ONE Ladies room for 1000 people in the upper balcony, (which by the way. looked like an abandoned ghetto building. dirty, torn up carpets, huge waterstains & mold/mildew on the ceiling, massive chunks of paint peeling off and hanging down from the roof) and the "big spread" at which everyone was going to be "Well Fed" was some sorry assed shrimp, swimming in a pool of ice & water with another bowl of weak cocktail sauce in the middle. They had 3 tray-bowls of them out (about 18 shrimp total) at a time and some tiny oysters with shit on them, NO paper plates, just napkins, for shrimp & oysters & sauce, to hold in your hands. Again this is the "big spread" for 1000 fans. And to even get to it, you had to fight your way into a corner, because it wasn't set up as a pass-by, you had to fight to get in & fight to get back out, while seafood goo is leaking onto your hands thru the napkins. I will admit though that the bar was straight up. Top-shelf booze, and Guiness & Red Stripe for beers. But the worst part was having to stand outside, "dressed in our best", with no coats (they said ther would be "no coatrooms, so dress accordingly", in low 30's weather, with the wind coming down W 34th street, for hours. The invite was VERY explicit: "Sign In @ 4:30, Sign In must be complete by 5:30, Show @ 6:00" 5:15, we're still outside, not signed in...still waiting for the celebs to do their Red Carpet prance. The poor girls stuck outside in their beautiful strapless gowns with no coats were freezing to death, and my feet were so cold & numb I could hardly walk, & my ears felt like they had frostbite. All the while the celebs were warm & toasty inside, dining on sushi & champagne. Another example of Fuck The Fans. It was also so fucking patheric as the word "adore" was thrown around....Howard ADORED them, they ADORED him. It was one big fat Howard-Dick-Sucking gay celebfest. I mean really, no real man "adores" other men, or anyone for that matter. And of course, the fans got the big shaft in it all. The people that listen every day, year after year, get the big F-U at the party. And there was absolutely NO swag...you know, a momento of the event, a small souvenir or something...anything, but no. But, there were fans on the street, who didn't even have tickets, who were handing out these really nice "I Survived The Bash 1/31/14" pins, about the diameter of a .50 cent piece. They paid for them themselves. From Siruis & The Stern Show? Nothing. It sucked all around. The entertainment was great, but my personal experience was huge disappointment, they built this up into something HUGE for the fans, but the fans were just an afterthought, to be pushed away and hidden far above. The ony great thing about the whole deal was that I got $4,000 for my guest pass. And I've had better seating and food at neighbohood kiddie birthday parties. The experiences I posted (cold, waiting, seating, food, etc) were real, every one of them, but I'm sure that there were a lot of fans who loved it. My take on the event is purely my own. And it sucked the big one. I expected much more after 2 months of hype. Last, but by no means least, if that's what "Vegucation" has done to Robin, and she's nominated by the NAACP for an award for it, it just goes to show you how fucking stupid people are. She looks like the black high pitch Eric. She must be clocking in at 300lbs. She'd lose more weight on a diet of KFC & Mickey D's. Psh...

2. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What's he saying , Robin ?

3. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;cynHQCQ5bR8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cynHQCQ5bR8[/video]

4. Boomer

Boomer Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Reputations:
    I really want to see a full body shot of fatso Robin.

5. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    Impossible. she doesn't fit in the frame, not even at 500 yards.

6. Boomer

Boomer Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Reputations:
    Hi Dawg :)

7. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As I expected it to be...

8. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Robin has to set an alarm to remind her to get off her ass every hour. Of course she's fucking fat! :coffee:

9. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  10. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Robin had like 4 shots plus Burger King drive thru on the way home

11. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    sounds like a blast :cheer:

12. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    posted in that thread..its funny their merged threads are still only like 9/10 pages

13. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Lol @ wearing formal garb to that shitfest.

14. Limo Wreck

Reputations:
    Im waiting to read a mooski review, I bet he loved it.

15. Super Dave

Super Dave Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She's very concerned that if she was in a high rise and there was an emergency she wouldn't be able to walk down the stairs, so she is becoming round and she'll roll her fat ass down the steps. Isn't that right Robin?

16. safetydancer

safetydancer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I thought they were getting tomato soup and grilled cheese?

17. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:

I'll have to infiltrate his site tonight when I can get to a real computer and see what he has to say.

18. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    :facepalm:

19. Limo Wreck

Reputations:
    :yes:

20. Bethstampon

Bethstampon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I just looked at it...saw you invite him here...wonder how long before they erase that. No PM's over there anymore? It's been sooo long. F John Daniels!