WTF five percenters: blacks are gods, whites are Devils

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MilkyDischarge, Jan 8, 2016.

1. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    Who else is a 5%er?

Beyonce’ and Jay-Z Espouse Open Hatred For White People – Replete With Fashion Bling From “whites are devils” group
    Posted on April 6, 2014 by sundance

Some consideration for the ideology of hatred at play follows the article….
    (Via New York Post) Black people are the fathers and mothers of civilization, white men are the devil, the Christian god is nothing more than a ghost and only a small percentage of people understand the world.

[​IMG]

These are just some of the beliefs behind the bling — the gaudy Five Percent Nation medallions worn by Jay Z and Carmelo Anthony.

Last week, all eyes at the Barclays Center weren’t on Jay Z’s better half, Beyoncé — but on the coaster-size golden pendant swinging from the rapper’s neck as the couple sat courtside. Asked once if the group’s symbol — an eight-point star with the number 7 in the middle — held any meaning to him, the rapper shrugged, “A little bit.”

So what exactly do Five Percenters believe?

[​IMG]

“The rationale is that the black man is God and created the universe, and is physically stronger and intellectually stronger and more righteous naturally,” says Michael Muhammad Knight, an author of two books on the radical group.
    “Whiteness is weak and wicked and inferior — basically just an errant child who needs to be corrected.”

The group was founded in 1964 in Harlem by Clarence Smith, who later changed his name to Allah, a former student of Malcolm X who disagreed with the Nation of Islam over the nature of God. (read more)

[​IMG]

Before anyone would accuse us of a “guilt by association” charge, let me expand the conversation to engage the empirical reality of what both President Obama and DOJ head Eric Holder have embraced around their legal concept of “Disparate Impact
    [​IMG]
    “Disparate Impact” is the actual EEO policy which outlines EEO Law. The policy creates a factual reality that it is unlawful NOT to hire illegal aliens. Employers can be, and are, criminally and civilly liable if they do not hire illegal aliens – I know this from first hand experience.
    [​IMG]“Disparate Impact” is also the same federal EEO policy now being extended toward school punishment for anti-social behavior, unlawful conduct, and rule breaking.

WASHINGTON DC – Education experts decried a new memo from the Departments of Justice and Education that instructs public schools throughout the country to cease punishing disruptive students if they fall into certain racial categories, such as black or Hispanic.

The letter, released on Wednesday, states that it is a violation of federal law for schools to punish certain races more than others, even if those punishments stem from completely neutral rules. For example, equal numbers of black students and white students should be punished for tardiness, even if black students are more often tardy than white students.

Here is the relevant section of the letter:

“Schools also violate Federal law when they evenhandedly implement facially neutral policies and practices that, although not adopted with the intent to discriminate, nonetheless have an unjustified effect of discriminating against students on the basis of race.

Examples of policies that can raise disparate impact concerns include policies that impose mandatory suspension, expulsion, or citation (e.g., ticketing or other fines or summonses) upon any student who commits a specified offense — such as being tardy to class, being in possession of a cellular phone, being found insubordinate, acting out, or not wearing the proper school uniform.” (read more)

[​IMG]

+
    [​IMG]

+
    [​IMG]

=
    [​IMG].

[​IMG]
    Share this:

2. Abner Devereaux

Abner Devereaux Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    these guys would preach on corners in Manhattan years ago...charming folks.

3. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    upload_2016-1-9_0-12-28.png

Pitzarea likes this.
  4. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Talk about amateur hour. :facepalm:

[​IMG]

5. chrisfromvegas

chrisfromvegas HOOLIGAN VIP

Reputations:
    Because Africa is such a nice place.

6. goldtopper

goldtopper Well Known Heterosexual Gold

Reputations:
    Yeah, they're clearly chosen to rule the world.
    Name a black-run country that isn't a complete backward shithole.
    I'll give you a week.

Onion, crazycreep, Nice and 14 others like this.
  7. Winst

Winst Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

I think that you might be confusing them with one of the various BHI groups that yell at and argue with people on the city streets.

========
    Black Hebrew Israelites

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites
    ========

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Abner Devereaux likes this.
  8. al pacinos baby

al pacinos baby Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You find some of the best universities in beautiful, politically stable Africa. Great place to visit, especially if you like HIV and genital mutilation. The blacks have given us so much.

9. al pacinos baby

al pacinos baby Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Do these dumb sons of bitches have any self-awareness.

ravenrules, Notfunorfunny and sino8r like this.
  10. Winst

Reputations:
    Some do and some don't.

They are an odd and kind of interesting bunch.

I once knew someone personally/"professionally" that was kind of closely affiliated with one of their BHI groups.

Notfunorfunny likes this.
  11. Abner Devereaux

Abner Devereaux Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wow...they have become more theatrical.

Maybe I did get them mixed up...Are the 5%ers less showy?

12. Winst

Reputations:
    I am not exactly clear on what you mean by "showy"....but I guess that the answer to that question might depend upon
    your personal perspectives regarding each group's various private and public activities.

Notfunorfunny likes this.
  13. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Imagine the action memo they would craft w/o anyone helping them.

14. onefourthree

onefourthree Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A lot of the best rappers were big into Five Percent in the late 80s early 90s. Rakim, Brand Nubian, KMD, Wu-Tang, Nas. It doesn't seem to have caught on with the current generation as much though.

One of the things I remember about it though, was that it was okay to smoke weed, and to drink. Whereas, in classical Islam, for example, these things are not allowed. So that is probably part of what attracted so many "party people" to 5% Nation.

Anyway, I don't know, is it really any crazier than any other religion? They're all pretty crazy to me, personally.

ScottBaiosPenis and Shivvy like this.
  15. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    That's where they would be today if they weren't empowered by the racist in the WH.:bounce:

16. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Useless schvartzers

The Snork likes this.
  17. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    i was surprised when i went into the air force and realized how much many of the black people hated white devils. my wife's sister married a black dude who hated whites more than i hate progressives and i assure you, that's a lot of hate.

i get along with many black folks, mostly black nerds and geeks. angry, aggressive, ebonics speakers not so much.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
    ScottBaiosPenis and ravenrules like this.
  18. Notfunorfunny

Notfunorfunny I Can Pull It

Reputations:
    Let them try to walk the yard with Mexicans in any prison they will be embarrassed and crushed coming to NYC bitches. White men and Mexicans don't fear black buster shit talking prison gangs . Please see whole California prison system . Please see whole city of Los Angeles and compton. Straight Outta compton. Did they mean the black gangs to Palmdale lol.

isabella likes this.
  19. Notfunorfunny

Notfunorfunny I Can Pull It

Reputations:
    Like some of the rappers but many of them will end up in prison talking shit

20. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    In related news: Beyoncé just added to the Super Bowl halftime show

PI Nate likes this.