Stern Show #FlatLarry? Really?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by jr7543, Mar 1, 2016.

1. jr7543

jr7543 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I thought the #FlatRonnie bit was lame...still do! Believe it or not The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore has actually stolen it. They have a cardboard cutout of Wilmore and they're posting on twitter with the hashtag #FlatLarry. No credit to Flat Ronnie or THSS. Why anyone would steal such a lame bit is beyond me.

2. jr7543

jr7543 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Just searched #FlatLarry on Twitter. The Nightly Show started using it last week. But then there are posts dating back to 2010. Apparently related to Larry Craig, whoever he is. Looks like the Stern Show stole it from HIM! Again I'm amazed someone would steal such a lame bit.

3. ljc

ljc fish sucks on the stick Gold

Reputations:
    @LawyerLarry is the only Larry people care about and he won't put his name on any junk. I get hundreds of phone calls a day from women all over the galaxy asking for a flat @ClintDagger but he hates to break up families . if they made a flat @ShutUpSitDown it would still be smarter than 99% of the world. i wanted to make a flat @Biff Dibiase to have at my bar but the real @Biff Dibiase always beats me and @Devil's Backbone there anyway. Larry inc. always the best.