Politics Florida AG Backed Off Trump University Investigation 3 Days After Receiving Trump Campaign Donation

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by XuXu, Mar 21, 2016.

1. XuXu

XuXu Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    http://theintellectualist.co/florid...after-receiving-campaign-donation-from-trump/

The Intercept: But her bigger favor to Trump may have been her decision in 2013 not to pursue an investigation of Trump’s for-profit education chain after he made a big donation to her re-election campaign.
    [​IMG]
    The Intercept:

‘…Donald Trump just won a key endorsement going into Tuesday’s Florida primary: the state’s attorney general, Pam Bondi.

But her bigger favor to Trump may have been her decision in 2013 not to pursue an investigation of Trump’s for-profit education chain after he made a big donation to her re-election campaign.

As Scott Maxwell of the Orlando Sentinel reported at the time, Bondi announced in September 2013 that her office was reviewing a series of complaints related to the Trump Institute of Boca Raton, a for-profit education company that is no longer in operation.

Three days after the report that Bondi was considering joining other states’ attorneys general in taking action against Trump’s for-profit education chain, the real estate mogul dumped $25,000 into a committee organized for Bondi’s re-election.
    Bondi ended up taking no action…’

ZosoHitler likes this.
  2. fixer

fixer I'm Retarded you Jerk. On the Power.

Reputations:
    Sounds to me like the Florida Attorney General has some explaining to do. WGAS system is rigged, batten down the hatches, people will be rioting in the streets come November.

3. johnfreeman1

johnfreeman1 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She is innocent

Trump2016

PI Nate likes this.
  4. Walygatr

Walygatr Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Good. Saint Hillary's in for a cake walk.

PI Nate likes this.
  5. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Money will always talk and bull shit will always walk

6. Slow

Slow All The Pieces Matter DawgShed News

Reputations:
    "the real estate mogul dumped $25,000 into a committee organized for Bondi’s re-election."

If she was bought than it was for pretty cheap. A 25k campaign donation that can be written off is pennies.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  7. Freedom Fries

Freedom Fries Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I like her style. :golfclap:

8. Mugsy

Mugsy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So? :dontknow:

9. vaporizer

vaporizer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Money AND bull shit talk down in Florida. Fuck that state and while we're at it, fuck Bobo.

And I'm not naive to think that this kind of thing wouldn't happen in Montana or Washington or California...its just that I think Florida on the whole is a piece of shit. I wish it would fall off the US and drift over towards Cuba. Be your own island fuck face state.

10. Stickman

Stickman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is why it makes me laugh that Trump supporters think he'll be any different from any other politician. He will do and say anything to gain power, nothing is exempt. He has no integrity, it will only get worse.

ZosoHitler likes this.