Florida parents of the year?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, May 7, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Marijuana-based parenting of teenage daughters lands Florida couple in jail
    BY Lee Moran
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Thursday, May 7, 2015, 8:48 AM
    [​IMG] Pinellas County Sheriff's Office Enlarge
    [​IMG] Pinellas County Sheriff's Office Enlarge
    From left, Joey Mudd and Chad Mudd were arrested after the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office found the wife and husband used marijuana as a parenting tool for their 13- and 14-year-old daughters.

A Florida couple bribed their teen daughters with pot to get them to do household chores and work hard at school, police said.

Joey Mudd, 34, and her husband Chad, 36, allegedly thought the best way to motivate their 13- and 14-year-old girls was with marijuana, reports The Smoking Gun.

The Largo mom admitted to smoking the drug with her children on five occasions, according to arrest affidavits.

She said it was "a form of a bargaining tool."

[​IMG]
    Couple accused of using drugs with teenagers
    WFTS - Tampa, FL

[​IMG]

"According to Joey, it was an incentive to the children," Pinellas Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Cristen Smith said.

"If the children were going to school, doing household chores and such, that was the incentive to smoking marijuana with her," she said.

Chadd Mudd has also been arrested over claims he provided the girls with cocaine.

It's alleged that the father snorted the narcotic with them and one of their boyfriends earlier this year while they were inside his truck.

Pediatrics care worker Joey Mudd was charged with two counts of child abuse.

She was released from Pinellas County jail on Wednesday after posting $5,000 bond, reports WFLA.

Her restaurant worker husband remains behind bars after being accused of six counts of child abuse and possession of cocaine.

Joey Mudd has also been ordered not to contact her children, who are being cared for by a relative.

2. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    it's always florida....sometimes i wonder "why".

on the surface they look like your average blue collar couple. have people gotten crazier? and would they have been arrested if they gave their daughters a glass of wine?

GoshGeeGolly likes this.
  3. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Boy that sun really ages people. 34?

4. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Florida beckons to the wealthy and successful, but also failures wanting to start a new life, those into dive bars and Hawgs, the homeless who hate the cold, and this is backed by native crackers in the cheap areas inland. Nice place to visit, or live if you have enough money, but I didn't like the year I spent there full time. Visiting a beach townhouse was more my speed, as I could leave when I got sick of it.

5. Big Bad Booey

Big Bad Booey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That makes sense.