Followup radar article posted.. PULLED DOWN?!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HORSETOOTHED, May 16, 2013.

1. HORSETOOTHED

HORSETOOTHED Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Radar posted SECOND article "...War Heats Up" but it was quickly taken down

The first article is still up... but this is a second article they posted and then quickly took down.

http://radaronline.com/2013/05/howard-stern-attackers-bully-mock-celebrity-kids/

It's removed from the radar site, but you can read it in the google cache here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=cac...rd-stern-attackers-bully-mock-celebrity-kids/

Last edited: May 16, 2013
  2. FCCstandards

FCCstandards Non-Essential Salooner VIP

Reputations:
    Wouldn't it be great if they were his daughters?

3. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    I didn't even see the 2nd story....:facepalm:

Last edited: May 16, 2013
  4. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    Way to let the other side of the story get out Radar Online. You guys are hypocrites just like Howig! :facepalm:

5. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :dontknow:

sounds like someone called a lawyer

6. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
  7. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    :hat:
    I missed it

8. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    And unfortunately, so did the rest of the world. :mad:

The Google cache page listed in the OP reads like they're trying to throw more logs on the fire.

9. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Again, what the hell can Howard do? :dontknow:

Even if he finds out who GP and NMB are and finds their names,addresses, social security numbers and their grandmothers recipe for chocolate chip cookies, there is still absolutely nothing he can do. If he does anything with the information that can even remotely be considered a threat, he's set himself up for a civil suit not to mention a possible criminal investigation for extortion. ie "Stop Twitting or I'll ruin you!":censor:

If I were GP or NMB I'd say "Bring it on!":killit:

10. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard is so delusional he probably thinks if he finds out who GP and NMB are, and publishes their names, the media and celebs will come down hard on these 'bullies'. What he doesn't realize is that everyone knows Howard was, and still is a bully. GP and NMB will be heralded as HEROS.

11. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wouldn't be surprised if all references to this story disappear by the end of the day. It's clearly not getting the reaction Howard was hoping for, the comments are overwhelmingly negative and it's just making him look like even a bigger douchebag than usual.

12. HORSETOOTHED

HORSETOOTHED Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Yeah... some twitter bot posted the link. I have no idea how long it was actually up for.

13. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I am actually shocked it is still there. Howard must be taking a nap and not paying attention to his google alerts.

14. Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This would be great - think about it: imagine the payout if a billionaire stooped to harassing a regular Joe like one of us?

Go ahead, reputation.com, out us. We need the fucking money!!!!!!!

15. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A couple of weeks ago someone on a morning TV show said something vaguely negative about Howard and he slammed her on the air. She later apologized and Howard said it must have been because "our fans put pressure on her". He's so delusional he thinks he still has a fanbase and they'll rise up and defend him whenever he's attacked. Wiggy doesn't have the balls to do anything himself, he's trying to influence someone else to do his dirty work. Then he'll say he didn't have anything to do with it and it's not his fault, just like when Captain Janks makes a prank call that's incredibly insensitive and in bad taste.

16. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    WOW! More bad press for the wig!

17. artful dodger

artful dodger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  18. buried20kleague

buried20kleague Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The problem is that it doesn't matter if he has a legal leg to stand on or not. Anyone can sue anyone for anything at anytime... And someone with pockets that deep would probably love the chance to drop a few hundred thou to bury a couple nobodies that have fucked with his daughters. Think about it... It's the equivalent of you spending a couple days' pay to make an enemy drain their bank account and make their life hell. Any one of us would do it.

It's not about him proving GP or NMB guilty... It's about THEM having to prove they're INNOCENT. Which costs a TON of money.

It's fucking stupid, but it's true. And sure, there's counter-suits and so forth... But those take money too. It's hard to counter-sue without deep pockets.

I think the whole thing is great, and find it funny that GP and NMB have gotten some main stream press for what they're doing... And I'm betting it's fucking KILLING the wig. I'm just simply pointing out that there are people out there that don't use the legal system for what it was intended for... And in fact, sometimes, they know they have no chance to win and really don't care. They just use it to drain the pockets of their enemies.

All that being said... I don't think there's any chance at all that the Wig would really do anything. The PR backlash would be HUGE. I think his agent probably got the first article posted to guage response, and the second one was posted without their consent (which would explain the quick take-down). I'm guessing, like someone else said, that they are probably surprised by the reaction.

19. Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I disagree. I have 11K in my savings account and the Wig has how many million? What's the upside for him versus the upside for me?

Everyone knows I'm ugly and I masturbate a lot. If they dig deep they might find out I'm a Communist, an atheist and even a nudist.

Do you think Wiggy really wants to trade discovery with a guy like me?

20. buried20kleague

buried20kleague Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

No... But I do think a guy like him would love to see you drain your 11k to do it.

That's my only point.