For those interested, in this thread, I will rank you on the scale of evil

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by garypagetwo, Apr 10, 2013.

1. garypagetwo

garypagetwo The Gun Gold

Reputations:
    This is actually Volume III of this thread. copypasta from the original:

I'm a huge fan of the great Dr.Stone's tv show, Most Evil. Using the knowledge I have acquired through watching the show, I will attempt to rate you on his Scale of Evil. It ranges 1-22, 1 being the lowest, 22 being the highest/worst. If you want to be ranked, ask politely and have patience.

[​IMG]

PREVIOUS RANKINGS, IN ORDER FROM LEAST- TO MOST EVIL

FranciscoTheMan: You do not show psychopathic features, and have only been involved in minor board conflicts. For this reason, I will place you on level ONE. This means you are not evil.

FatKidSullivan: You do not show psychopathic features, and you are rarely involved in forum drama. Your only attacks on other posters were in self-defense, and most of the time you turn the other cheek. You can not be considered evil in any way, and I therefor rank you at level ONE on the scale.

Slippy: You have an aberrant personality, you are impulse-ridden, and you display some antisocial traits. You are often perceived as a willing companion of more violent, and dangerous posters, and I suspect you to have a slight personality disorder. I think you are traumatized, and often feel an irrational need to defend yourself. I place you at level FIVE: A traumatized and desperate person who often feels remorse for their involvment in board drama, but who is not a psychopath.

xyster: Somewhat of a hard nut to crack. I do not believe you are delusional, but your posting pattern is worrying. While you do not display marked psychopathic traits, you appear to be impetuous and hotheaded, apparent by your sudden attacks on seemingly random posters. You have slightly unstable mood, and show small signs of paranoia. I rate you at level SIX on the scale.

Napoleon V: You are a highly narcissistic, but not distinctly psychopathic poster, who will sometimes attack others out of jealousy. You are not someone I would classify as a true psychopath. You are for the most part, a fairly normal, contributing poster, but at times you show signs of having an underlying anger that can potentially cause you to suddenly snap. I place you at level EIGHT: Non-psychopathic person with smoldering rage.

AnimalGod: All indications point to the fact that you are a fun loving poster, who's not looking for drama or fights with anyone. You display a calm and rational thought process, and your posts are well written.A closer examination reveals you to be a disturbed, but angry man, driven by revenge. By pretending to suffer from a delusional disorder, you use a conjured up mental illness as a shield to extenuate the circumstances. In this way, you deny your victims closure. I place you at level FIFTEEN: Psychotic, and behind multiple vicious acts.

Oderus: You are a highly egocentric poster who will often attack close friends, not only for narcissistic reasons, but also for the joy of it. At times, you display signs of true psychopathic behavior, and you appear to be fully aware of what you are doing. I place you at level SIXTEEN for multiple vicious attacks with intent to profit.

Schmoopy: You are without a doubt, a psychopath. You have an emotional flatness that allows you to remain outwardly calm; blind to the emotions of others around you. You will say things to hurt people, and simply not care about the consequences. You are often heavily involved in board drama, and never know where to draw the line. On the scale of evil, you are a level SEVENTEEN: A psychopath who is also a sexual predator.

Nantrax: You appear to be more prolific, and even more casual about your attacks on members than most of the others on the upper half of the scale. For them, the sexual violence often appears to be a main motive. Their assaults and involvement in drama seem to be impulsive compared to you, who is systematic. For you, pain and suffering is the driving force. I must place you one level above Schmoopy; level EIGHTEEN: A psychopathic torturer

SIPAWITZ: You are a rare specimen; A sadistic, delusional poster, capable of inflicting great pain on your forum victims. You show clear signs of a true psycopath, preying on posters you perceive as weaker than yourself. Because of the cunning, arbitrary nature of your attacks, and the torture you subject some of your victims to, I place you at level TWENTY on the scale.

2. Artie Laugh

Artie Laugh ****

Reputations:
    inbeforechriza:belch:

3. MatthewT

MatthewT Awaiting The Rapture VIP

Reputations:
    in! :cheer:

4. Gas Face

Gas Face Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    copypasta

:jj:

5. Oderus

Oderus Going to hell VIP

Reputations:
  6. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Shit Mult Hunter

Reputations:
    You've done this before. :urolleyes:

7. Oderus

Oderus Going to hell VIP

Reputations:
  8. garypagetwo

garypagetwo The Gun Gold

Reputations:
    Please make it clear if you want to be ranked. "In" doesn't cut it.

9. Oderus

Oderus Going to hell VIP

Reputations:
  10. Gas Face

Gas Face Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I want to be ranked :cheer:

11. Oderus

Oderus Going to hell VIP

Reputations:
  12. Schmoopy

Reputations:
    How in the fuck is a retired parking lot detective worse than a psychopath?

13. nserafini

nserafini Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    In the time OP wrote this, he could have done so much. You'll look back on this post and regret time forever lost.

Homo.

14. Oderus

Oderus Going to hell VIP

Reputations:
  15. Schmoopy

Reputations:
  16. Schmoopy

Reputations:
  17. EddyG

EddyG MORON Banned User

Reputations:
    Rank the Gman please sir

18. Gomez

Gomez Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    sometimes when I jerk off, evil spirits come out of me

19. Lou Loomis

Lou Loomis Feel the Gern

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;OdFghZmdwXk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdFghZmdwXk[/video]

20. Oderus

Oderus Going to hell VIP

Reputations: