For those of you who don't like Shuli

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Elisa Jane, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Elisa Jane

Elisa Jane Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was listening to Jay Thomas today and he said that he's glad that Shuli will soon be gone from Jay's show and that he's going to tell Shuli this tomorrow. A caller said that Shuli can't tell a story or get to the point, and Jay agreed. Since Jay's show is so easy to get a call through on, and Jay doesn't censor calls (like Howard does) you can call in and tell Shuli what you think of him, too. Jay is on Channel 101 starting at 7:00 am east coast time on Friday morning (tomorrow- Septmber 28th).

Now if only Jay would get rid of Gianna.

2. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    This makes perfect sense. Shuli shits up the Jay Thomas show, so Howard decides Shuli should be the third voice in the room. Howard is an asshole. That wig glue has soaked through to Howard's brain.

3. jimbronie

jimbronie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Something else odd. I follow shuli on twitter and on Thursday he retweets basically every tweet he gets. Today.... Not a tweet.

4. MGD

MGD Active Member

Reputations:
    I was thinking the same thing. It will totally suck if Shuli in the Jackie/Artie chair is permanent.

5. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    He got bagged lying to Howard about Twitter, he's scared to death to touch it now I'm sure.

6. jimbronie

Reputations:
    It should make for an interesting jay show tomorrow.

7. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Shuli was forced on Jay by Howard. Training ground for the Jackie chair perhaps . . .

8. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why I've avoided the Jay Thomas Show... every time I downloaded the show, Shuli would be shitting it up.
    I'm glad he's gone.
    The Howard Stern Show deserves him even if the listeners don't deserve a disservice of this magnitude.

9. jimbronie

Reputations:
    I don't remember was shuli on jays Friday show from the start when jay did Fridays on 101?

10. bobartbooey

bobartbooey Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    At the end of the WUS Weds he thanked Howard, "for letting me sit in this week".

Maybe the email was overwhelmingly negative and he will not ruin either show? :pray:

11. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    I haven't listened to Jay's show yet, but I seriously doubt he was being serious. Jay fucks with the audience all the time; he's not going to say that he's glad Shuli is leaving and mean it.

In fact, he said the opposite on Monday's show. A caller mentioned Shuli being on Howard and Jay said that he was happy for him, but hopes he still does the Friday show. As much as I fucking hate Shuli and hope he's gone from Jay's show, I highly doubt that will happen. Why would Howard and Tim take him off the Friday show? They want to get every penny they can out of Sirius employees.

I just hope he'll be off the Thursday shows from here on. Shuli-free M-Th shows are better than nothing.

12. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Yeah, the original Friday line up was Jay, Shuli and Madison. Shuli was WAY less obnoxious back then.

13. Elisa Jane

Reputations:
    Jay's show is on Channel 101 on Friday morning starting at 7:00 am east coast time. Jay's other channel is 104 during the week in the afternoon at 3:00 pm

14. Elisa Jane

Reputations:
    I know what you mean- Jay said that he was happy for Shuli earlier this week, but today he honestly sounded like it was good riddance. Garrett (on Jay's show) said that Shuli called Jay to thank Jay for all he's done for him. Jay was annoyed and cut Shuli off and he said they'd talk on the show. Shuli bitched about that to Garrett and Garrett told Jay. I think the whole thing is rubbing Jay the wrong way and he feels like Howard is taking his staff.

I can barely stand to listen to Howard anymore. It's such a bizarre version of what the show used to be, but I like that Jay is honest. He was yelling at someone who criticized his show. He said if you don't like it, turn it off. He didn't tell them to cancel their subscription like Howard does.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  15. skytzoboy

skytzoboy not a fuck to give

Reputations:
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that annoying cunt Madison. I think her annoying cuntiness deflected the suck away from Shuli to a degree because I didn't find him to be so unbearable back then.

16. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I told you shuli won the chair!

17. Elisa Jane

Reputations:
    I didn't listen when Madison was on, but she's visited the show a few times and I don't like her. She seems really taken with herself. I like Cristina and Garrett and Ira. I don't like Shuli (hope he'll be gone) and I don't like Gianna either.

18. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Thanks for the recap! I just started listening now, so I'm going into it hoping you're right. In the past, Jay's done bits where he pretended to storm off the show out of anger, but really, he just had an appointment. So I know he's not above fucking with listeners. But what you said sounds promising.

19. Big Bird

Big Bird New Member

Reputations:
    Sometimes its hard to tell when Jay is being truthful, he could just be trolling people, he's done it in the past..

20. Big Bird

Big Bird New Member

Reputations:
    Interesting.