Fox Sports Radio Show Critique

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by PullMyFinger, Oct 8, 2011.

1. PullMyFinger

PullMyFinger Hors d'oeuvre Addict VIP

Reputations:
    I've listened to it twice and although I am really glad to hear Artie's voice, I have a few problems with it.

It's on a sports radio station, so I figured it would be a show about sports, but that hasn't been the case so far.
    It seems Artie and Nick are more casual sports fans.
    I think they should have had at least one real "sports guy" on the show to keep it on track.
    That way he can direct the topics of conversation and then Artie could chime in with some observations here and there.
    Maybe even a really hot "sports gal". That would even open a whole other can of worms as her disgust with Artie would probably reverberate over the air waves.
    That could be radio gold.

I was listening the night the Yanks lost the 5th game to the Tigers and Artie and Nick hardly commented on it.

They even refer to it as a supposed "sports show" like they know it really isn't. But with it being on a sports radio station, its hard to see him getting any ratings that way.

Again, I really am happy to hear him again. Especially when he is lucid and coherent.

Fiyah!

2. SIPAWITZ

SIPAWITZ Bialy Whore Banned User

Reputations:
    wow, im listening now and its not funny

3. mattyfishrip197

mattyfishrip197 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    yeah i know..dave attel nic artie...none of them are funny...sid rossenberg..never stirs it up...

foxs sports has

jason whitlock..
    jim rome
    zack and jack
    dan patrick...and the dannettes.......what homo's would go on tv and call them self a dannette
    jt the brick..

now i do like

the loose cannons...cause pat obrien fucks whores and does coke and tells about it and has guest...but ass kiss like a motherfucker

and MIKE NORTH..ON SAT and SUN MORNINGS...HE KNOWS HIS SHIT

as far as im concerned...they are way better than a regular rapist...at least a date rapist gets the date

4. Nantrax

Nantrax Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I'm sorry to say this but is it really a surprise?

When he'd talk about sports with Howard it was clear that Artie knew little about it.

His main topics were the Yankees and gambling on the NFL/College sports. He knew nothing about NBA, NHL, etc...

5. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Same old drug,gambling,Italian stories.
    No way he makes it 3 years.
    Lots of uncomfortable 'ummm...dummmm......ugh....ummmmmm' from gravel voice Lange.

and nick sounds like robin with all that fake laughter.

6. RH Goatcabin

RH Goatcabin Notable Member VIP

Reputations:
    Poor fat, bloated Artie.