Franco and Rogen mock Kanye video

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Morrisb, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Morrisb

Morrisb Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    with plenty of guy-on-guy action. Howie must be tearing his shit up over this. :c

[video=youtube;nRckgn36lzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRckgn36lzY[/video]

2. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    That's some gay shit there...

3. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
  4. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [video][​IMG][/video]

5. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    So it's funny because they're both men acting like a man and a woman? So being gay is a funny thing?

Anyway, I always find that shit kind of hacky. And the idea that two "straight" men would makeout and molest each other for the laugh of it seems a bit suspect.

6. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    That's pretty funny shit, actually.

Have any of you seen the actual shitty video with purple-gums and mud-shark? It's absolutely horrific. It is cause-an-otherwise-patriotic-American-to-join-the-Muzzies terrible.

7. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    I have not. At first I thought the actual song in the video was a parody as well. Fucking terrible!

I thought Kanye was supposed to be some musical genius or something. That song was pure shit. A couple weeks ago Ronnie B mentioned the interview he did with Kimmel and said it was so bad that it's a must watch. He was right. Kanye, at one point, bragged about getting a job and working for weeks when he was younger... just so he could buy a pair of Gucci loafers. He then said something like, "That's the inspiration I want to bring to people!" He's a fucking idiot.

8. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    The song is one to kill by. Seriously. If I ever get to the point in life where an impossible urge tells me to go serial killer, surely that song will be playing in the background.

It's unfathomable that it is real. . . I now understand holocaust-deniers. The evidence is right before your eyes (or ears) yet you don't want to believe the human-race is capable of such an atrocity.

The video merely made it a ghastly feast of both eyes and ears.

9. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Fuck, now I have to go and watch the damn thing...

10. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Please come back with your feedback.

Understand that I enjoy watching snuff-videos. Cartel chainsaw killings? I've seen a few. Muslims taking off heads with large knives? Uh-huh. Sub-Saharan Africans burning witches alive? Oh yeah.

And this Kanye video shocked me.

11. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    OK...I watched it. What?

What the FUCK was that!?? Mudsharks don't have nipples? Reputation does not rhyme with reputation. Birthday does not rhyme with thirty or thirsty. Every single thing about that video is as bad as it could possibly be.

He's fucking her on a motorcycle while he's fully dressed and she's wearing pants...is this supposed to be a joke or something? I smiled because there are twice as many thumbs down than thumbs up...but that still means 40,000 people gave it a thumbs up! I can't process any of this. That was really as terrible as you said. If that was a sincere attempt at a hit then I cannot fuck wait to see what he pukes up next.

12. Lster

Lster Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    His musical genius was "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" along with "Late Registration." He's not a very great rapper just a really great producer.

[video=youtube;P5I5uXHj4j8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5I5uXHj4j8[/video]
    [video=youtube;zUjO8cy-B9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUjO8cy-B9A[/video]

Yeezus is just a shit album. It was made at the last minute and I bet West just wanted to get it out so he had an excuse to go tour instead of be bothered with that Gypsy Family.

13. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Remember that scene in American Beauty where the kid asks his retired Marine father "how are things going?" And the father is reading the paper and sez, "this country is going STRAIGHT to hell!"

That video had that kind of impact on me.

I'd previously never, not once, paid any mind to Kanye or Kim K (except for her ass; never watched the show), so pretty much kept out of the anti Kanye/Kim fray.

I had no idea it was this bad. None. It is actually disturbing to me that people have seen fit to make these two independently wealthy. There are struggling artists in Nashville who make really great music, have tremendous talent, and they will live the rest of their days unable to make a living out of their music but THESE TWO live in luxury.

Fuck kicking out illegal immigrants. Let's find out who buys this shit and boot their asses out of this country.

14. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    It's called Yeezus? Yeezus?? Yeah, I don't know...I listened to a little of each song you just posted and the music sounds fine I guess, but he's just terrible when he opens up that chipmunk mouth of his.

No exaggeration, man...watching that Bound 2 video made me want to hit something. It just gave me some weird energy and I want to really hit something.

15. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Don't do it man, it ain't worth it man. . . . definitely cleanse your palate before going to work or interacting with humans or even your pets. They don't deserve the hurt this video has caused.

Well, unless they like this kind of shit.

16. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Same here, man. I really had no real opinion of him and always found Kim annoying, but benign. I just ignore her and the whole family, but yeah man, that really was an offense. An unchecked ego and delusions of that magnitude are a hideous combination. I bet they use that song and video on CIA black sites and I'm not even joking. I guarantee that they play that shit on a loop until Habib and Ali spill the beans.

The only thing making me feel a little better is that I can't one positive comment in the feedback section. Maybe those 40,000 thumbs up are from bots that the studio used to pump up the numbers. I fucking hope so.

17. Lster

Lster Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I haven't even watched the actual Bound 2 Video, I just saw a picture of Fat Ass and I just knew it would be disgusting. But for the top 10 most popular artists Kanye West is pretty much the only one I can appreciate.

18. Chimney Portions

Reputations:

I just put on some John Williams and hopefully the Temple of Doom theme will knock this shit out of my head.

19. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:
    North West :facepalm:

20. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    You have to watch it, man. It's like it was design to make you hate it. They CGId Kim's nipples off and made her waist look like she's wearing an invisible corset and Kanye cries and talks about Jesus after telling the world that he loves fucking Kim on the sink.

I take back my original comments about the Franco and Rogen parody. In context it actually is kind of funny.