Fresno high school

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beth143nacho, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/07/28/4044162/southwest-fresno-leaders-criticize.html

There are so many things wrong with this article, the least of which is that some people are upset that te high school hired a white teacher for the cultural Studies program.

For instance, why did this story make drudge? Is this really a national story?

Also, the headline is misleading. There are not "protestors" here. There's one stupid racist bitch that wants to seem important (I love how she gives her self-important self a 2 minute intro) and a couple of her goons. Far from a crowd

Finally, why did reporters show up? I understand that she thinks that this is important enough to call a press conference (yeah, she actually did...) but when this bitch speaks, the fact that people showed up I listen shows how fucked up race relations and political correctness are in this country

2. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
  3. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    America have spoken.

smichal likes this.
  4. BadKarma

BadKarma Extended Member

Reputations:
    Fresno sucks. Michael Hanson can't get a grip on why he was hired to do his job, Swearengen, the mayor while pretty hot, is a retard too. If they were going to give California an enema, Fresno is where the hose would be shoved in.

jameslanza likes this.
  5. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:

O.K., sound reasonable to me! Lets apply this rule across the country. Any minority teacher that doesn't reflect the ethnic and racial background of their students needs to be fired!

Lets do this! :thumbup2:

6. booybob

booybob Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I can't believe this fucking Reggie cunt really said that race oa more important than qualification.

You have got to give credit to the administrator who said I am picking the best candidate that has the right skin color.

Stop kidding yourself people war is coming to america and it will be in our lifetime