Friday 09/06 Dedicated to Arm, Founder of This Site

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by ltd86, Sep 6, 2013.

1. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Tim Donaghy, Vincent Pastore, Combat "fast forward" Jack and a band.

Seems like it could be decent show.

2. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Donaghy the crooked ref AND Pastore? Best show in a long time on paper anyway.

3. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Should be pretty good. Won't take to watch after fast forwarding thru the band and those hip hop losers.

4. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I hope they talk about Donaghy's allegations that there are a lot of crooked refs in the Nba

5. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Again With Tim on I think that Alaa Abdelnaby would be a great sit in.

6. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    That'd be great. There's gotta be a shit load of dirt on Joey Crawford. Fucking hate that guy.

7. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Joey Crawford is a twat. I want to read Donaghy's book. So obvious certain playoff series have been fixed in the past.

You guys are right, it would be nice to have Alaa there. I was so aggravated when they had Cuban on the other night and asked zero questions about Dirk Nowitzki. All the dullard Ritchie could come up with was "So how do ya think Jason Kidd is gonna do in Brooklyn?"

8. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    That's what I find so funny about Ritchie being the "sports" guy, he knows football and nothing else. I guarantee you Florentine would field better NBA questions.

9. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Have you ever listened to Florentine's podcast? I love it, he just gets on a subject that aggravates him and rants. Jim is great and he knows his sports too.

10. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    That 02 Kings-Lakers WCF still makes me cringe.
    I wouldn't mind an ARM call tonight. It'd come at a perfect time and he could probably get a couple good questions about fixed games in there.

11. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah that series in 02 was a joke. So was that LA-Portland WCF in 2000. Being a Mavs fan I didn't get over the 06 Finals until we beat those pricks in 2011.

I hope ARM calls since he is the alleged mastermind of the "Bett" call.

12. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I tried guys! I got on hold with extensive NBA David Stern marching orders questions about the extreme Lakers bias in the last 35 years. I was going to bring up Lakers vs Kings 2002, Lakers vs Blazers 2000, and Lakers vs Jazz 1988 (Malone's third season) where Utah scared the shit out of them and the refs kept calling illegal defense on Utah because Kareem was too lazy to get back on offense. I had alot of hard hitting questions. I even wrote out a joke question that said "ARTIE YOU AND TIM HAVE ALOT IN COMMON...YOU BOTH HAVE STERNS THAT TRIED TO BLOCK YOUR BOOKS FROM COMING OUT!"

I was even prepared to Bocchetti ball break even though I'm philosophically against bringing more attention to him.

And NOW there's very little chance me or anyone will get on because Vincent Pastore is coming on and you kNOW they're gonna be pouring Sunday gravy over each others balls the whole time with Gandolfini eulogizing. And between the fucking crowbarred music and the other two guests I see NO opening tonight??!? I'll probably end up getting him Monday, and maybe just focus on the Bocchetti/Dawgs stuff in the beginning.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  13. Rodney21a

Reputations:
    Yeah I think You pushed to much hate on Art the last time about the Wig Blocking his book which makes me believe it was true. You got Balls of steel ARM buth that coupled with Mikey specifically calling you out maybe it will be a while until Art and his show takes your calls.

14. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thx Rodney, but I don't know about that. I think ANYTHING that brings attn to the Bocchetti-beast vortex will get you clearance eventually at the very least. I've spoken to the behind the scenes people enough OFF air where they like putting me on. And I've also called several times when Artie's NOT there with the other hosts and have done them favors for occupying entire segments talking to Jody Mac, Jeff Deforest, and Robert Wuhl when they were running out of steam to fill the air time.

15. Rodney21a

Reputations:
    Yeah but according the Mike you're the owner of this giant cabal of trolls called DAWG's(thats possesive and dumb mike doesn't know the English) and that was just "revieled" yesterday. If Art or Dan looked at the site they see it as a "Brutal" bunch of guys pissin' on Howard AND ART. I think they have to Vet you again or somting:dontknow:. Only mike would think ARM would name his internet forum DAWG'S :facepalm:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  16. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Greatness ARM. Absolute greatness.

17. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thank you sir, I kind of like that line. Blame Artie for not going to regular calls with this tight ass format for that not getting on.

18. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hahahahah you might be right about some of that sheer buffoonery ignorance seeping through but I really thinks Dan hates Mike and all the focus on him deep down.

It's also astonishing at what Artie DOESN'T retain from past shows or CHOOSES not to retain from his own shows and Howard's show to play gleefully ignorant and not piss anyone off.

19. sternski

sternski New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    fucking awesome show tonight......and the band rocked.

20. sternski

sternski New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    so florentine is awesome has 3 listeners to his podcast and artie sucks.......ok.:facepalm:

[video=youtube_share;TEoTQB7h3NQ]http://youtu.be/TEoTQB7h3NQ[/video]