From a 20 year Junkie - YOU CAN DO IT!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, Jun 22, 2012.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I cannot believe I quit the show cold turkey the first day agt went live and i haven't listened once since. And I admit living here in LA and spending so much time in the car looking for anything to listen to a few times I was tempted but no dice. You can also quit this mediocre excuse of a show stern puts on these days. It simply isn't worth rewarding this asshole with listeners after pretty much exposing himself as a phony douche bag that never walked the walk only talked the talk!

beth, desperate celebrity wife. (Doesn't want to be famous)
    Sell Out (AGT)
    Back stabbing greedy bastard - Jackie, Artie, John, Billy, Gorillo....
    Pro Homosexual AGENDA Militant closeted fag asshole!
    Pathological liar - Beth - the divorce - Allison - Jackie - Artie - Pro Hollywood Jewish agenda (Not a personal attack on jewish people just the hollywood elite jews) - women he supposedly dated and fucked (In school, camp, college and between marriages) The story got jumbled. liars will eventually fuck up.
    the fucking wig!! that alone is enough reason to drop this douche bag.
    I never dyed my hair! 58 year old man with jet black rock star hair - today on stern's amazing believe it or not bullshit hour!

pS; but i do enjoy reading everyone's opinion on this douche bag here at dawgs saloon that's my last connection to the show. I hope someday soon we can all raise a glass together to the demise of this piece of shit!

just a few reasons maybe we should all stop helping this greedy, lying, asshole get richer and spend a little more time on our lives and goals.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  2. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I feel the same with the exception of the Jewish thingy..........I'm not, But they've been kind to me.

3. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    okay i have also never been harmed by jewish people that i know of. so i'll just say its hypocritical or maybe just dishonest to claim that jews are angels that never do wrong as howard claims. although Israel was right about all the douche bags in the middle east that have fallen so who the fuck am i to argue....

4. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jesus, i came to the same conclusion before he even started on satellite...The wheels fell off when he got divorced

5. Sheiky Baby

Sheiky Baby New Member

Reputations:
    Your entire argument went down the shitter when you referenced in Gorillo. Gay and Faggot

6. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;QJO3ROT-A4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJO3ROT-A4E[/video]

7. YokoOhNo

YokoOhNo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is the correct answer....especially since some of my best friends have jewish friends.

8. Obi Drunkenobe

Obi Drunkenobe VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I just got done paying 40 bucks for a year of online streaming. I seriously considered quiting cold turkey like the o.p. suggested. The main reason I couldn't do it was this sites listening thread. I still get a laugh out of the show through this site. So I guess Im still a junkie.:facepalm: