Fuck Macy's and Their Gift Cards!

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by TYSON, Nov 5, 2010.

1. TYSON

TYSON New Member VIP

Reputations:
    What a fucking day! :mad:
    Ready for a story? Well too bad. Sit down and shut the fuck up!

Last month was my Mother's birthday. I went online and got her a $2,000 gift card for her to spend. She's a busy woman so she didn't have a chance to use the card until today. I figured I'll come along and while she's shopping, I'll buy some cologne for myself. I got Gio by Armani (smells great!). Anyway, I'm following along then we finally walk up to the register and she hands the gift card to the cashier. She swipes the card and it reads zero balance.

I started to flip out a bit but was reminded of the last time I started a scene somewhere else caused a 6 month ban but lets focus on the story for now. I told the cashier that's impossible, the card hasn't been used yet then she told me to hold on while she contacts customer service. The manager comes over and tells me she will call the number on the card and see what they can do.

She comes back and said that a purchase has been made online on october 4 in the amount of $2,000 I bought the card on october 1. I told her where was the order sent to and location of the original order and was told that they can't share that kind of information (even though that was my money). The manager told them what I said to her and she later told me that they will send this information to the credit fraud department and will do an investigation and will get back to me in 4-6 weeks.

Fuck Macy's with their cards and online bullshit. :pissed: If all goes well, I'm getting my money back and give her the cash instead. I feel so bad she had to experience this shit. I told her not to worry but you know mothers, always worrying and bitching.

2. SeXtion 8

SeXtion 8 New Member VIP

Reputations:
    :shitfit:
    [​IMG]

3. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I hate gift cards. Just gimme the money! Otherwise it's taking perfectly good money, and converting it to credit at one damn store. :pissedoff:

4. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    It's always fun til someone gets hurt

5. Superstud

Superstud New Member

Reputations:
    What were they supposed to do give you two grand because you said you didn't use it?

6. TYSON

TYSON New Member VIP

Reputations:
    Well yeah. WTF!
    I'm being very patient with Macy's right now. I'm letting them do their investigation and will wait for the final word.
    I could've taken this to whole new level but I'm laying low. I have better things to worry about right now.