Fucking Twins are dumber than dogshit. And even more useless.

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by CAPTAIN KIRK, Jan 26, 2013.

1. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    From fucking up Artie's chocolate milk to arguing 2% is whole milk these two are unbelievable. You gotta see the visual from last nights show, Marie with a giant industrial work glove on to make potato skins while Liz rocks the granny doily in her hair..:facepalm:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  2. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I agree, they literally can make me angry just from watching them. Did you hear some of the stupid shit they were talking to the chef guy about? He was just nodding along and thinking "wow these two are stupid" you could tell by the look on his face. Oh and yeah that fucking doily thing is really annoying, why the fuck would you wear that. I said it in another thread but have you noticed that there isnt one second that goes by where liz doesnt have that huge brain dead smile on her face where all her huge horse teeth are showing? That really bothers me, its like shut your fucking mouth and either say something of worth of stay off the camera. There are so many other people who would do there job so much more efficiently but they probably suck artie off so he keeps them around. Those 2 are the definition of worthless cunts, Im ashamed that they belong to the same race as I do. When I first heard about artie pissing in the studio and telling them to clean it up I thought "man thats kind of crossing the line even for artie" but now after watching them I totally understand why he did, Im sure those two twats have never wanted for anything in life, just gotten everything dropped right into their laps.

3. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    Yeah they're useless annoying cunts. Producer Shane Elrod made a comment during one of the commercial break look ins that the reason the twins r always wearing some stupid contraption on their heads is that they don't have much of their real hair left. He basically alluded to them wearing extensions. It would explain the old lady doilies and non stop stupid hats & caps..

4. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    Marie is cute though. I'd bang that shitty attitude right outta her and then Liz can clean up..

5. NoddinOff

Reputations:
    liz was probably like a half formed parasitic twin and they cleaved her retarded ass off marie and forgot to gas her before her parents could take them home.

6. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    I think ur right! Liz is like Patrick Swayze's retarded looking brother!

7. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm really ambivalent about the twins. I'd rather see them replaced with someone funnier, but I think they're there for eye candy.

8. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    The Chef from last nights show trying to show Marie how to make Italian hot dogs. The look of absolute bewilderment on her face is priceless. Go back to Chicago ya knob.:facepalm:

9. psyllium husk

psyllium husk New Member

Reputations:

:freebird:

10. NoddinOff

Reputations:
    Thats the thing though, I mean if you're gonna sacrifice talent and being funny for eye candy then get some real eye candy, if I passed them on the street I wouldnt do a double take to look at them.

11. JB50

JB50 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Anything with big tits would be better than the twins.

12. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Active Member

Reputations:
    I was just going to say pretty much the same thing. If they are there for the "eye candy" factor, then how about making them dress up a little bit and not coming in to work in sweats and hats half the time.

I swear they are going to end up being old and unmarried and living together.

I think that the Twins should went the way of Nick when the revamped the show.

13. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I think the Twinsanity thing is Art's sublime cometary on Beth. A silent Fuck you to Stern.

14. Big Bird

Big Bird New Member

Reputations:
    Those two bimbos are annoying and dumb, that's for sure.

15. Gogol Boobdello

Gogol Boobdello Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i think Liz was told, or knew herself, to smile as much as she can on cam to avoid the natural sourpuss look she has when she isn't smiling. Marie has a more natural look when not smiling.

16. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Active Member

Reputations:
    Imagine if they are ever asked to make French Toast?

17. Gogol Boobdello

Gogol Boobdello Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Marie don't be so stupid, where r we going to find an oven big enough for a French man"

[​IMG]

18. NoddinOff

Reputations:
    I like how marie was saying that the reason she forgot the milk was because "Ive never made it with the syrup before", like shane said when he was nodding his head in disgust how does what kind of chocolate mix have any bearing on getting milk. I guess when you buy powdered chocolate milk mix the milk just magically appears out of thin air when you get home.

19. Chucky

Chucky Member

Reputations:
    But they're not even that hot, I see better looking girls than them everyday on campus. Them being A-sexual cunts half the time doesn't help either. I did use to like the bits with Jack Pessin that would make them uncomfortable, but I don't think they've done a bit like that since the whole peeing incident.

20. fatstuff

fatstuff New Member

Reputations:
    They've been annoying me since i first started listening to the show and they should be long gone by now.

I wonder why they're still on the show. Maybe Artie wants to have wackjobs on the show and he's trying to make them that.
    Maybe he can't find any suitable wackjob/s to replace them with yet.
    Perhaps he has no say in it.