Shop Now At Amazon

Funny when Howard criticizes his staff

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by JoeyG, Nov 13, 2012.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Member

Reputations:
    He claims he's "helping" them. Says that while his words may sting, they are meant to help the person. But when a critic takes it to Howard, he gets upset and vilifies them. His go to comeback seems to be "Oh yeah, well how much do you make?", or "Well what do you do - I'm sure you don't even have a job".
    He told LisaG that no one is buying her book, and claims those words are meant to help her. He's always busting Garys balls, and says that he just being truthful and helpful. yet, when one caller gets through with some criticism, or a journalist writes something that bristles Howard, they're considered garbage.

2. Guts83

Guts83 Active Member

Reputations:
    The biggest example (for me anyways) of Howard being a douche to his staff was carrying on about Ba Ba Booey's Foreward. I mean Gary is now a douche, but you'd think that Howard would take the time to maybe write a page or two about his producer that has been with him since the NBC Days. The way he carried on about it, you would think he was asking for a kidney.

Oh, and Richard's wedding (forgot about that). Howard really is a stuck up asshole.

3. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    He thinks he's being funny but he has no idea what that means anymore.

4. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town VIP

Reputations:
    The [h=1]Hegelian Principle[/h]

Hegelian Principle of Deception Against a People as old as Politics Itself.

Revolutionaries in government have created economic chaos, shortages in food and fuel, confiscatory taxation, a crisis in education, the threat of war, and other diversions to condition Americans for "The New World Order."

The technique is as old as politics itself. This process has been used effectively to effect control over People in every major government throughout the history of man. It is the Hegelian Principle of bringing about change in a three-step process:

Thesis, Antithesis and Synthesis.

. The first step "
    Thesis
    " is to create a problem.

. The second step "
    Antithesis
    " is to generate opposition to the problem (fear, panic, hysteria).

. The third step "
    Synthesis
    " is to offer the solution to the problem created in step one,

"change which would have been impossible to impose on the People without the proper psychological conditioning achieved in stages one and two."

5. Howard Stork

Howard Stork Active Member

Reputations:
    I like when Howchie gets on his staff when they do stupid things but I don't like when he attacks staff members for caring about thier house/family in a hurricane.