Gary vs Benjy on the wrap up show!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by wujekcity, Oct 31, 2013.

1. wujekcity

wujekcity Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I just listened to Tuesday's show today and wanted to scream at my radio during the wrap up show!!! I hate Benjy and love Gary, but in this case Gary was being such an asshole! It was simple ....Gary stated that he believed that Sal wasnt doing schtick and he really thought those were the answers......Benjy then said that he thought Sal was playing along to make a game out of it to which even Sal agreed!!! What is so hard to understand Gary...especially after Gary stated 3 times "so Benjy you think Sal actually knew more and pretended to be dumb" to which Benjy stated "NO its exactly the opposite" Omg i wanted to call in and scream at Gary...for once Benjy was right! Sal was def playing along for the bit.....He even admitted it!

2. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
    Yup

3. NiggalissCage

NiggalissCage Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  4. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:
    Wow. An argument between a guy who can barely understand the difference between a valid analogy and an invalid one and a guy who's so "open-minded" he can't acknowledge anything sensible, no matter how obvious, and who's so desperate to prove he's Andy Kaufman reincarnated that he'd rather say ridiculous shit he doesn't even believe than just have a normal conversation about anything. That's some fascinating fucking radio right there.

5. wujekcity

wujekcity Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Benjy was actually being normal for once....he just got side tracked and forgot how they got on the topic...and it was when the caller said that Sal was running out of material so he would just start making stuff up to go along with the bit..to which Gary denied like it was a matter of life and death because John did the interview and Sal could have said he didn tknow anything and John being the comedic genius he is even said he could have made a bit out of that!!!! Benjy interjected and agreed with the caller and even Sal admitted it....it was so simple to see and Gary couldnt get it right

6. trampoline

trampoline Active Member

Reputations:
    I simply love how Gary hates the fact that Benjy gets him aggravated ..yet he fell right into the trap!!! at one point he even tried to say he wasn't "boiling".....so funny...Retard booey felt that he was defending John's honor by arguing that stupid point..I as actually impressed by Benjy's ability to stay with that oh so fucked up argument...

7. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:
    To be fair, that's like giving Robin credit for dealing with an annoying cunt.

8. JDDaBadAhz

JDDaBadAhz Active Member

Reputations:
    Gary just did not grasp what Benjy was saying (which wasn't much). Dumbass monkey.

9. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    Gary writes for the show. Fred thinks he's "fine"