Gay guy makes Beef look like a piker

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    SEE IT: California home builder spends more than $50K turning home into cat paradise
    Peter Cohen customized his home in Goleta with walkways, tunnels and perches for the purr-pose of accommodating 15 rescue cats.
    BY Lee Moran
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Monday, January 26, 2015, 6:01 AM

A California home builder has spent more than $50,000 turning his property into the purr-fect play pad for his 15 rescue cats.

Peter Cohen has spectacularly transformed his Goleta house with a series of high walkways, tunnels, ramps and perches so that all of beloved felines feel entirely at home.

He started converting the building shortly after buying it in 1988.

It had come with two outdoor feral cats, but one was soon knocked down and tragically killed by a car.

[​IMG] HouzzTV/YouTube Peter Cohen turned his Goleta, Calif., home into a cat paradise, with walkways, tunnels, ramps and perches.
    The second one, called Cookie, was then also hit by a vehicle — and underwent extensive reconstructive surgery to survive.

Cohen decided that, for safety, she would be a house cat and set about making the inside of his building a more interesting place for her to live.

He also then went to the shelter to adopt her some new friends, so that she wouldn't be lonely. "It sort of went from there," he told the Houzz home design website.

[​IMG] HouzzTV/YouTube Cohen started the conversion work after buying the house in 1988.
    Now, he shares his house with two roommates and 15 cats. The pets are adopted from shelters across California — and have 22 litter boxes in which to do their business.

But Cohen claims that he doesn't even notice the smell as the kitty toilets are all located in closets with ventilation fans.

And he has five autonomous robotic vacuum cleaners "which are on almost every day" to pick up the cats' hair.

[​IMG] HouzzTV/YouTube The feline residents have been adopted from rescue shelters across California.
    Some observers have jokingly suggested Cohen is slightly mad for splashing so much cash on his pets. The walkways alone cost more than $50,000.

But he said he "didn't care."

"Way more expensive than a sane person would build, [BUT]I love my cats, my house and art, so I designed it to be beautiful to me," he added.

[​IMG] HouzzTV/YouTube The walkways alone cost Cohen $50,000.
    HouzzTV posted a video detailing his astonishing home to YouTube in December. It gained serious online traction this week, and has now been seen almost 500,000 times.

1Vegasgirl and Cum Quat like this.
  2. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    At least he used his own money.

3. Blur

Blur Alumnus

Reputations:
    Please, will one of our Twitter army tweet this to Beef? She really needs to do this immediately.
    @xavier
    @GaryPuppet
    @Deee

Caffeinated likes this.
  4. Smartguy

Smartguy This Space Is For Rent VIP

Reputations:
  5. Cum Quat

Cum Quat Shit mult Banned User

Reputations:
    A great person to do this. What beth does is good also. I'm sure they used a lot more of their own
    money then people realize.

Helping animals is sooooo bad :sarcastic:

6. Cum Quat

Cum Quat Shit mult Banned User

Reputations:
    Twitter army :facepalm:

7. MISERABLE66

MISERABLE66 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You call that a cat home? That aint no tote with a hole cut out!

8. Caffeinated

Caffeinated Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'd love to, but Cuntaroo blocked me a while ago :(

9. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I hope that fag has ringworm... cats are an invasive fucking species