Conspiracy Gay relationships are superior to straight ones?!?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MilkyDischarge, Oct 16, 2016.

1. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    Have your straight or gay relationships been more successful?

10 Reasons Why Gay Relationships Are Better Than Straight Ones
    [​IMG]

With laws wavering, and social acceptance on the rise faster than it’s ever been before, there’s never been a better time to be in a gay relationship. Despite what some people would have you believe, being in a relationship with someone of the same sex is completely and rightfully -normal. If people do not approve of your choice (especially if you’re already with someone), it really boils down to two reasons: either they’re incredibly jealous that you’re bold enough to make that choice for yourself, or their head is stuck between two rocks in The Dark Ages and they’re frightened of anything unknown. Gay relationships have quite a few advantages over straight ones, and here’s why:
    1: Borrowing clothes goes two ways:
    Yes, straight girls get to trounce around in their boyfriend’s shirts, but you wouldn’t catch him in her dresses or skirts (if he does, he’s probably got something to tell you.) As long as your partner is remotely near your body size, you’ll have free reign over their wardrobe: I’ve worn my boyfriend’s hoodies to work countless times. This is especially useful if you’re going somewhere nice and you’ve got nothing to wear: being Gay automatically gives you a second wardrobe!

2: Your partner will truly ‘get’ you:
    Men will never, ever understand what it’s like to be on a period. Women will never know the embarrassment of getting a little too excited in public. There are some things that just don’t translate in straight relationships. While I wouldn’t agree that men and women are different enough to be classed as a different species, I feel like they do think differently. Conversations about your feelings will generally be more comfortable and easier to navigate.

3: No gender roles:

Now you can take turns paying for dinner!! That may seem like a con as opposed to a pro for some of you, but in the absence of extremely outdated concepts like a man paying for the meal, or being the breadwinner while his wife makes the home all pretty and tidy, there’s less stress on operating as a ‘respectable’ couple. You can decide for yourselves how your relationship will work. Women in same-sex relationships will probably feel more comfortable being with their partner while not being caked with make-up, too.

4: No little surprises:

Basic science here, but boys cannot get pregnant (though I’ll tell you, my boyfriend and I really enjoy trying.) A woman sleeping with a woman does not need to take a contraceptive pill, and won’t suddenly start vomiting and thinking her life is over. Though you still need to take steps to avoid picking up any nasties (as we all do), your bedroom experiences should be much more carefree.

5: You know exactly how things feel

Everything your partner has, you (hopefully) have. Especially when it comes to those special areas, you should know exactly how to have your partner howling like a wolf. Then, once you’re done, they can turn the tables and do it back to you. There’s also no awkward fumbling the first time around: opposite gender’s sexy parts can remain a mystery.

IMG_5277.PNG

6: Clothes shopping isn’t a chore

Unless you have two drastically different styles, or sizes as mentioned previously, going shopping for clothes can be an interesting (and probably a more expensive) experience. No longer will shopping instantly mean trundling around a clothes store while ‘enthusiastically’ approving of clothing choices. Trying on clothes is also much easier, as your partner won’t have to awkwardly wait outside a changing room looking like a stalker. Just be prepared to debate over who gets to buy that top you both love.

7: Public Presence

Forget about the moronic airheads that believe holding hands with someone of the same sex is outrageous: you’ll often find that people either observe you as a curious phenomenon, or flash you an adoring grin. It takes a while to get used to (I refused to walk within a foot of my boyfriend when we started dating), but it’s actually kind of liberating to receive those looks. It’s even gotten me a free dessert in a restaurant before, and that could never be a bad thing.

8: Less urgency to ‘make a life’

Being a successful and respectable member of society will no longer include being married and having a family: your life becomes your own. You have more freedom than a straight couple, but you also have the choice of becoming a family unit if that’s still your dream. Your parents won’t be pushing you for grandchildren, either. Marriage will also hopefully be something you do simply to express your love and devotion to your partner, not because it’s expected of you.

9: Family issues

Being true to yourself and being honest to your parents should, in the long run improve your relationship with them. There should be less pressure when you eventually have them meet your significant other, as they won’t really know what to expect. The act of introducing them to your family will probably mean a great deal more for your relationship too, as it’s a statement of how much that person means to you, despite how you’re expected to behave. You’re showing them what truly makes you happy, and your partner should feel that too.

10: Why are you together?
    Even though the stigma of being Gay is slowly receding into the realms of normality, there’s still work to be done when you commit yourself to a relationship. This can also work in your favor, though, as it’s a struggle you and your partner face together. It’s a common cause when you have to deal with not being fully accepted; something you both understand and have experience with. The relationship becomes about more than the family that you may or may not be creating, and that could lead to something special (or a house full of cats and dogs.)

This is in no way a dismissal of straight relationships. Anybody should have the right to love whoever makes them happy, and be able to live comfortably without fear or opposition. However, it is undeniable that there are perks to being in a Gay relationship that straight couples may never get to experience.

http://newscult.com/10-reasons-gay-relationships-better-straight-ones/

2. No. 2 Pencil

No. 2 Pencil "Shit Mult" VIP

Reputations:
  3. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller floating around

Reputations:
    @iran

JameGumb likes this.
  4. LonghornJ

LonghornJ VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Lol... Everything sounds amazing until you feel a beard whisker on your shaft

No. 2 Pencil likes this.
  5. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    Or a nasty-tasting load in your throat

JameGumb likes this.
  6. lastlaugh

lastlaugh Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Guys are twice as likely to cheat than a girl. Not interested in anything that has the same equipment as me.

7. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Of course. They're what led to the rise of civilization, after all. ;)

MilkyDischarge likes this.
  8. Rescued Owl

Rescued Owl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    upload_2016-10-16_22-59-33.png
    Their the bescht Robin.

TheLACritic, JameGumb and DaTenses like this.
  9. DaTenses

DaTenses Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Do you ever think about the stuff you say and believe? Who are all these guys cheating with? One, extremely slutty girl that's not in a relationship?