Gaza bombardment/ what you don't know

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by skylarbrie, Aug 24, 2014.

1. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    #gazaunderattack

2. BaldPussy

BaldPussy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I listened to the first 40 seconds and i could tell this was bullshit propaganda....video states that there is no proof that Hamas murdered the 3 Israeli teens. Well I hate to inform you but your Hero Terrorists, Hamas just took responsibility for their murders...Please you are allowed you own opinion, as warped as it may be, BUT you are not entitled to your own set of facts! It is better to be thought of as a fool then to open your mouth ( or in this case post a bullshit :bs:video) and remove all doubt.

3. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    LOL. Yeah, it sucks when you put all that time and effort into producing your pro-jihadi propaganda video and then your buddies the Hamas fucks release their statement and expose you for the lying shithead you are.

kingship likes this.
  4. NiggalissCage

NiggalissCage Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nuke the entire middle east into a glass parking lot, Israel included.

dewshtard likes this.
  5. booybob

booybob Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    what i know, every child or civilian killed by israel is ONE LESS POTENTIAL TERRORIST that we have to worry about blowing some shit up.

dewshtard likes this.
  6. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    The OP hates Jews 100x more than Jews hate Palestinians. Some loving, accepting and forgiving Christian he is.

skylarbrie likes this.
  7. MiamiInk

MiamiInk Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    THATTs Bullshit man!

8. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Is this thing still going on?
    American media has moved on.....so have I

smichal likes this.
  9. itsawig

itsawig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Let's check the scoreboard. After 2000 years of intense fighting, both sides are knotted up at 100,000,000 dead each. looks like we are going in to overtime.

smichal likes this.
  10. Sickboy

Sickboy Latverian Monarch

Reputations:

Ynnek4 and skylarbrie like this.
  11. Sickboy

Sickboy Latverian Monarch

Reputations:
    skylarbrie likes this.
  12. Pickle Jar

Pickle Jar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Too bad that want not the set of AGT.

13. BaldPussy

BaldPussy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Unfortunately when a lie is posted it must be refuted, lest it become repeated enough times to be taken as fact.

14. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    you seem to be a really sweet person....and i know you care about humanity and the terrible suffering that all too many people have to experience but i'm really sorry, you're full of shit about what is going on in gaza/israel.
    i don't know where, why or when you decided to become a fanboy for the palestinians.....but IMO, you're out of your mind.

TeeDonkey and reno like this.
  15. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Baby girl, I'm just a conduit for information, I only take sides to further the discussion... Shalom...

16. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Poor innocent children!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Those poor children :shakey:

TeeDonkey and reno like this.
  17. booybob

booybob Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    What toy company is making those weapons?
    Has anyone ever seen any of these toy weapons for sale here in America or does Hasbro have their own JR Jihad line for arab and muslim children ??

18. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Reading that, even it seems to show a subtle bias against Israelis. They refer to Palestinians as "people who lived there when the British occupied it". So did Jews! Jews resisted British rule of the area (which favored Arabs) and bombed a hotel housing British officers and killed several. And again later they refer to Israelis as if they were all European immigrants, when Jews had been living there for centuries. They meanwhile fail to show that many "Palestinians" were immigrants to the area as well, often from Eqypt, seeking JOBS in ISRAEL because ISRAEL wasn't so corrupt the economy sucked. Fuck, PLO chairman Yassar Arafat was from Eqypt, not "Palestine". Eqyptian culture for centuries was centered around the Nile. Check a map, the Nile doesn't flow through Israel, the West Bank, or Gaza. Israel occupied the Gaza strip more than once during defensive wars and more than once handed it back to "Palestinians", who kept it a cesspool and spent aid money on weaponry.

They also omit the repeated invasions post 1947 by surrounding Arab nations who had who certainly never lived there and already had established states with ample land that any tiny amount (at that time) of displaced people could have occupied. They fail to make a moral distinction between land occupied in a war fought to defend one's self, land retained so as to be able to form a contiguous line for defense and add depth to defenses, and land conquered for the hell of it. An area bigger than Israel, the Sinai, was returned to Egypt more than once, also, per agreements, which Eqypt kept. Which is why there have been no more wars with Egypt. If Palestinians would keep an agreement, ever, they'd have everything except half of Jerusaleum back already. But rabble rousing and rocket lobbing is easier and pays more than a real job, so they say fuck that shit.

More moral equivalency from those who brought you "rioting and looting is exactly the same morally as laughing at a black joke".

Everyone is wrong, all the time. Because everyone is ignorant and biased and a product of our shitty public educational system.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    TeeDonkey likes this.