News Geography teacher saw England, saw France got caught in students underpants..DS JUDGES ASSEMBLE

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Jan 15, 2016.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    Kimberly Naquin, seen here in a booking photo from St. Charles Parish, has been arrested and charged with carnal knowledge of a juvenile.

ST CHARLES PARISH (WGNO) — A teacher at Destrehan High School is under arrest for having sex with a student.

Kimberly Naquin, a geography teacher at Destrehan High School, was booked in St. Charles Parish late Thursday night. She’s charged with carnal knowledge of a juvenile, and a felony charge of prohibited sexual conduct between an educator and a student.

The Saint Charles Parish Sheriff’s Department released this statement, saying a press conference will be held at 11 AM:

“Sheriff Greg Champagne will hold a news conference at 11:00 AM today regarding the arrest of a Destrehan High School teacher on the charges of Carnal Knowledge of a Juvenile and Prohibited Sexual Conduct between a Student and Educator.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    yaddc likes this.
  2. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    “Where did they say they’re going again?,” asked Laura.

I sighed. “Dad said he was going to put gas in the car and mom needed to use the bathroom. The one here’s broken.”

I studied Laura’s face, knowing she was close to tears. She never wanted to be too far from our parents. Even though we could see them across the street at the gas station, Laura was worried they’d abandon her and she’d be stuck with her big sister forever.

“Look,” I told her, pointing out the enormous, floor-to-ceiling window. “There’s dad next to the gas pump. And there’s mom running toward the bathroom. I guess she really had to pee.” That got a giggle out of Laura, but I could tell the waterworks were imminent.

“What if they leave us here?,” she whispered, the latter half of the inquiry nearly inaudible under her burgeoning whimpers.

“Laura, it’s okay.” I did my best to sound confident and authoritative; Laura needed to believe with certainty they’d be returning momentarily. Otherwise, I’d be left with a blubbering wreck as we waited for our food in the middle of a crowded diner. “She’s four,” I reminded myself. “You were scared of everything when you were four.”

My sister took a loud, deep breath and exhaled slowly. It’s a technique I taught her for when she felt sad or scared. A tear dripped out of her right eye and slid down her cheek. She wiped it away, but no others came. She stared intently out the large window at our parents, who were getting back in the car.

Our food arrived. All four of us had ordered some variety of grilled cheese. Laura’s was on white bread with American cheese, and she picked it up and started shoveling the thing into her mouth. I didn’t bother to tell her to wait for mom and dad before eating. I was hungry too. I picked up my cheddar on rye and took a bite.

Down the street, a gasoline tanker was making its way in our direction. It appeared to be going much faster than any of the cars I’d seen on that road as we sat there. Mounting dread formed knots in my viscera.

I don’t know what caused me to push my head back against the soft leather of the booth and press my face into its corner, but when the truck careened into the gas station across the street and exploded, shattering the thick glass of the diner windows, I was shielded from the majority of shrapnel and the blast of heat. Laura wasn’t.

By the time I’d collected myself enough to react, I saw the left side of my sister’s head was blistered and encrusted with glass. She stared at me, motionless, in obvious shock. Then her hand rose to touch the side of her face. The touch became a rub. Blood oozed out of her small palm as it was lacerated by the jagged edges. She looked to her right and picked up the grilled cheese that had fallen onto her seat, wiggled it slightly to get the biggest shards of glass off, and began to eat.

The ringing in my ears had drowned out the overture of hysteria playing around us. But, gradually, screams filled my ears. I ignored them. All I could do was look outside at the hellscape of fire and twisted metal. I saw our car. A Subaru station wagon. It was facing in our direction, but upside down and on fire.

I watched a shape crawl out of the driver’s side window. Its clothes and hair were gone. All it looked like was a figure drawn in red and black. Still, I was with it enough to know it was our father. He hobbled over to the other side of the car and pulled another figure from the wreck. Mom. She didn’t move. Dad collapsed to his knees in front of her, and after a few moments, turned toward the diner. I’d noticed Laura’s shock had worn off and she’d begun howling in fear and pain.

I tried to get her to calm down. It was an exercise in futility; even I was crying and near panic. I held her hands and babbled, “it’s okay, it’s okay.” In the corner of my eye, I saw movement. I jerked my head around to see dad moving toward the diner. He couldn’t run, but he was hobbling on what looked like half a left foot. As he got closer, I could see how horrifically injured he was. Laura noticed him coming, too, but didn’t recognize him whatsoever. She screamed.

Dad made his way to us as the wail of sirens grew louder. The details of his injuries became clearer with every awkward step. Despite being burned, he was sopping wet. Fluid dripped from hideous burns on his head, chest, and legs. He made it to our table and reached out, grabbing Laura. Laura twisted in his grasp and scratched his arm, gouging deep tracks in the destroyed flesh. He pulled her out and held her tightly.

I clambered onto the table and through the window and stood, stupidly, not knowing what to do or how to help. Dad’s voice wheezed out of his lipless mouth. Over Laura’s screams, it was hard to make out what he was saying. He clutched my sister against his oozing chest and, suddenly, she realized who he was. She abruptly stopped shrieking and merely whimpered.

Dad looked up at me and I got closer. He repeated what he said before, over and over, his voice gradually tapering into gurgling nothingness. “We’re still a family. We’re still a family. We’re still a family. We’re still a family.” I looked across the street at the motionless, charred figure next to the Subaru. Then I looked at dad, still cradling Laura despite having slumped over.

I gently took Laura from our father’s lifeless arms. She sobbed into my chest as I ran forward, across the street. I darted between blackened vehicles and unidentifiable wreckage. “Still a family,” I thought to myself, and closed my eyes. The emergency workers managed to restrain me before we could reunite with our parents in the fire.

Xent, Mr Fantastic and chapped like this.
  3. BooeyBanana

BooeyBanana Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Is no school safe from these predators???

4. Big Bad Booey

Big Bad Booey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  5. chapped

Reputations:
    Nope....

6. chapped

Reputations:
    Title update *

sumtexan likes this.
  7. zerokarma

zerokarma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Guilty

8. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Burn it alive.

Oh... Would still smash

GLguygardner and chapped like this.
  9. playitagainfred

playitagainfred Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    unattractive AND Cajun. guilty. next case.

chapped likes this.
  10. potroast

potroast Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's fucking horrific. How did the Mom get back in the car so quickly though?

chapped likes this.
  11. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    oh hell noo.....guilty!

chapped likes this.
  12. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Guilty of impersonating Jim Burt.

GLguygardner, potroast and chapped like this.
  13. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    She used a Squatty Potty

14. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    That was a lot of words. I'll say guilty however without reading the briefs.

15. Gigashadow

Gigashadow Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

chapped likes this.
  16. suckemnuckledus

suckemnuckledus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Guilty, but very doo able.

chapped likes this.
  17. John Mahlin

John Mahlin These go to eleven Gold

Reputations:
    Death. Next.

18. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    I'm guessing these women were kind of no ones in high school and didn't get any attention. Now they are young teachers boys want to get into and the teachers lose their minds because they are back in high school and getting a ton of attention from the boys.

19. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    Bingo arms. Guilty.

Hatfield likes this.
  20. JFK

JFK Ask not what your country can do for you. Gold

Reputations:
    Jimmy Duranny

chapped likes this.