Shop Now At Amazon

George and Cholesterol

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by somedude61, Dec 4, 2012.

1. somedude61

somedude61 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fucking Robin. A dumb cunt if there ever was one. And not only is she stupid she is arrogant about it. When George was talking about the drugs he takes he mentioned he was taking Lipitor because his cholesterol was high. Howard wondered why it was high. George responded that it was probably hereditary. Robin chimed in, "Noooo, it is what you eat George." What a dumb cunt. Some people produce more cholesterol than others and their normal cholesterol levels are much higher than the established norm and yet they never develop arterial problems. That is their biological makeup. From Wikipedia, "...cholesterol intake in food has little, if any, effect on total body cholesterol content or concentrations of cholesterol in the blood." It's how your body processes cholesterol that makes all the difference. That dumb bitch should just shut the fuck up when it comes to anything medical. She evidently has no idea about nutrition or what it takes to be healthy. As an example of health she has failed miserably.

2. Sponsor

Sponsor

Reputations:

Shop Now At eBay
  3. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    You're right. It can be heriditary. There are plenty of Vegans who only eat a plant based diet & yet their cholesterol levels are higher than any meat eater. Once u go on statin drugs however ur on them for life.

4. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    My uncle has something like 4 eggs with cheese every morning and either bacon or sausage and the fucker has a super-low cholesterol.

Listening to the Obese Black Woman about dietary matters is like James Wood listening to ETM about acting.

5. SouthernListen

SouthernListen PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    If she was a nurse they should look up how many deaths happened on her watch. She repeatedly displays less knowledge of medicine than many laymen.

6. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't think I've ever heard two public figures who are more ignorant about diet and nutrition (and pretty much everything else come to think of it) than Howard and Robin. The amount of incorrect information that comes from them is astonishing, especially for someone like Robin who claims to have some knowledge of the subject. Anyone who buys her upcoming book or takes advice from her is nuts. All you have to do is look at her or listen to her for 2 minutes to know she's a fraud and a loon.

7. ryanv1978

ryanv1978 New Member

Reputations:
    is she still publishing a book?\

thats going to go awfully and will be a great time on twitter

8. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold Poster Of The Year

Reputations:
    The problem is that none of the 87 people on the Stern staff is allowed to immediately confront and correct her big fat diaper wearing ass.
    This goes for Howard too. How many times do these two idiots babble on about shit without the basic facts.
    And the obvious dig would be that robin is the last person that should EVER discuss ones diet.

Fred has selected or written an e-mail to correct Guntzilla. Howard will read it in a few hours if he isn't too busy with COCK or AGT.

9. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Yep. Since the real health problem, or at least the one thing people should look at is the ratio between bad and good cholesterol. If your body simply isn't making enough of the good cholesterol, then you have to watch your intake of foods that will cause your LDL (bad cholesterol) to rise.

10. ZevonFan

ZevonFan Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    That conversation made me cringe. She hasn't been a nurse for a long time, but I'm astounded at how much she doesn't know. Maybe part of it has to do with the fact that she drinks or eats from every inane diet on the planet. Saying that cholesterol is determined only by diet is just a FAIL. :facepalm:

11. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    In fact, the way most of us produce HDL (the good cholesterol) is by EXERCISE; some type of cardiovascular activity...something about which Robin obviously knows little to nothing.

12. CCMaguire

CCMaguire Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'm glad you brought this up. I couldn't believe the gasp that came out of Robin when she heard that George takes Lipitor. If I were her, I would refrain from commenting on health issues, especially ones that may relate to eating. Where has her wacko lifestyle gotten her? She's can't even leave her couch.

13. fletchman71

fletchman71 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I think it has a March 2013 release date. And also a March 2013 release date to the bargain bin.

14. Gregsbouch

Gregsbouch Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My wife is a nurse. A real nurse not a Robin Quivers nurse and we were just talking about cholesterol levels last night because I just got my test back (153 btw wooo) My dad is 60 years old, slightly over weight, eats a ton go red meat and cheese and he's a 183. Her father is 59, in great shape and eats really well but his levels are super high. He family has a history of bad cholesterol while mine has a history of good health (except cancer damnit)

I don't know what they taught Robin in her shitty 1960's school, but my wife graduated a year ago and she said that they are told it's mostly hereditary, you can cause changes with diet and exercise but if you are dealt a bad deck it's not going to be easy.

Source 2011 honors nursing graduate vs 1960s air force nursing degree spouted by a bat shit insane obese person.

15. Missypooh RN

Missypooh RN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Robin is a whacko nutjob "nurse" who left the profession back in the Dark Ages....and her tendency to try every fad diet out there and do her best to debunk Western medicine just shows she's insane.

Think about it: green drink, coffee enemas, vegetarianism (whatever version she tried..?), liquid diets.... she's all over the place, except learning how to properly lose weight, through a balanced, nutritious diet and regular cardiovascular, aerobic exercise.

Poor Robin is a loon. :grad:

16. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town VIP

Reputations:
    Due to shifty science a lot of people believe a whole lot of food myths.

I'm guessing the majority of people would still agree with Robin's point of view on cholesterol. It wasn't that long ago eggs were the worst thing you could possibly eat.

17. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    I wanted to strangle her when this gem came out of her mouth. Even babies can have high cholesterol and age certainly makes a difference. I don't get that she can BE that dumb and have ever been a nurse. I bet she never held a nursing license outside of her stint in the military and never lifted a medical book since then.

18. Murcielago

Murcielago Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Quivers is that kind of asshole who wants to pretend they have special knowledge which sets them above the crowd, when it fact she is a just a gullible idiot who has been taken in by one scam after another. Go put some more magic beads behind your ear, Miserable Cunt, you're a fucking genius.

19. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    As usual, Cunty 34 has zero clue what the fuck she's talking about. I take Lipitor. My Dr. told me that the levels I had were so high that I could eat nothing but salad the rest of my life and still need the take it. My father is the same. I got it from him.

I wish that dumb twat would keep her yap shut about shit like this.

20. GQtaste

GQtaste Active Member

Reputations:
    This is just her m.o. Time and time again she has some dumbass opinion. She was due for another for some time now and today she delivered like she used to. Good to know, she hasn't lost her touch.

21. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    robin is an ass. many times she comes up with these "pearls of wisdom". every time she spouts shit like that i thank god that Howard took her away from medicine: Howard saved many lives by insuring that Robin did not get to treat them.